Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
Aidymac

Capital One Cup > December 16th & 17th

Re: Capital One Cup > December 16th & 17th

I don't think Rogers will be fired if Liverpool loose to Bournemouth because it's not an important competition. However' date=' he could be fired if they loose to Arsenal regardless of the outcome of the match tonight because they'll be seven points off the direct rival for the fourth place.[/quote'] No your right he won't get fired but they could lose against Bournemouth, and still lose to Arsenal regardless of the team he sticks out tonight.

Re: Capital One Cup > December 16th & 17th True, but what he means is, if rodgers risks his best players and they are not fit on sunday or someone gets injured the damage could be enormous also fatigue could play a role here if they need more than 90 minutes tonight. And that could easily happen here. Home side on a great 12 game unbeaten run and they know Liverpool is there for the taking. Not saying Liverpool can't win but they surely need a great squad and game to win here. That's why you get almost evens for Liverpool against a medium championship side. Bit generious ofcourse and it keeps me off backing them.

2.5pts Over 2.5 Goals AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool @ 1.80 Betfair 0.5pts Over 6.5 Goals AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool @ 36 Betfair I expect Liverpool to field a strong side tonight as they are a club struggling for results. Rodgers too needs a win and a trophy would go a long way so I can see him taking this very seriously. Of course, a strong Liverpool side only really means a full strength attack, because their best defence is still crap. Though they lost 3-0 against Utd, they did create a lot of chances, and if you combine this will continually poor defending you have a scenario where a lot of goals can be scored. 0.5pts Raheem Sterling 2+ Goals @ 15 Betfair Sterling should have had done this against Utd and given how I expect the game to go tonight I think there's value here. Obviously it'll require Sterling to start but I'm happy to take that punt based on Liverpool needing a strong result.
Great call on Sterling, nice price at 14/1!

2.5pts Over 2.5 Goals AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool @ 1.80 Betfair 0.5pts Over 6.5 Goals AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool @ 36 Betfair I expect Liverpool to field a strong side tonight as they are a club struggling for results. Rodgers too needs a win and a trophy would go a long way so I can see him taking this very seriously. Of course, a strong Liverpool side only really means a full strength attack, because their best defence is still crap. Though they lost 3-0 against Utd, they did create a lot of chances, and if you combine this will continually poor defending you have a scenario where a lot of goals can be scored. 0.5pts Raheem Sterling 2+ Goals @ 15 Betfair Sterling should have had done this against Utd and given how I expect the game to go tonight I think there's value here. Obviously it'll require Sterling to start but I'm happy to take that punt based on Liverpool needing a strong result.
Super call that Crouchy :notworthy