New tool for stats minded punters

froment

Our longstanding member, Muppet77, has recently launched his own site that offers a lot of raw football data on a match by match basis in Excel, one match in each row, all minute by minute data for key events. At the moment he has 11,500 matches from over 6 and a quarter seasons, including constantly updated data for current season. The data is available for a marginal fee of 5 GBP per month or 10 GBP per 3 months, but he offered a free one-month trial to PL members, asking for a feedback on his data, as he aims to improve the sheets as much as is possible and try to tweak according to demand. He launched his offer in Punters Tools subforum, but it seems to be poorly visited, and attracted no feedback so far, so I thought our strategists here might be interested in that tool! :ok Data sample is available at www.footballstatistics.co , and discussion thread, where you can apply for free trial, is here: FREE New football statistics available. Help needed.

Re: New tool for stats minded punters My first impression is that this tool could be very useful in calculating live betting fair odds. For example what is the impact of a yellow/red card of a defender shown within x minutes, or % of two consecutive scores within x minutes, and so forth. I'm more a pre-match punter so to me these stats are too time consuming but this is a very interesting work that should definitively be supported

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.