** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2.Bundesliga > October 31st - November 3rd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 31 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Union Berlin v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.74 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fortuna Düsseldorf v FC Ingolstadt 04 (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.76[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.80 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Karlsruher SC v SV Sandhausen (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.67[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.48 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Heidenheim v SV Darmstadt 98 (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.84 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Nürnberg v FC St. Pauli (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.25 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 2 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Braunschweig v VfR Aalen (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.97 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FSV Frankfurt v FC Erzgebirge Aue (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.01 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Bochum v TSV 1860 München (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.75 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 3 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RB Leipzig v 1. FC Kaiserslautern (19:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.64[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.84[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 2.Bundesliga > October 31st - November 3rd Dusseldorf-Ingolstadt Big Game today and here are Playing the 2nd against the 1st in the table. Ingolstadt now have a new record for 2nd League in Germany. They are now 18 Awaygames unbeaten. And also this season they are playing very defnsive football. They´ve become in 11 Games only 6 Goals. BUT i think today is time to loose. Ingolstadt missing today Cohen, Lex (2nd Top Scorer from team), Eigler and Gunesch. Cohen and Lex are big blows and therefor Ingolstadt playing a 4-3-2-1 they have now with the missings Lex and Eigler no trational right winger. Also the bench from Ingolstadt is not so good in quality and deep like the Dusseldorf bench. Dusseldorf are now 8 Games unbeaten and i think they´ve got a very good Form to beat Ingolstadt today. Also Dusseldorf have a good Offensive so they can set pressure the Ingolstadt Defensive Line today. Also they playing with Pohjanpalo on the bench. That guy is in superb Form and the Topscorer of Dusseldorf. Last 6 Games, they shoot 7 Goals. Maybe he will start today, but i think he will start another time on bench. Missings on Dusseldorf side are not big. Bolly, Fink and Lambertz are missing. Back are Benschop who missed last game and that is big PLUS for Dusseldorf. Latest News are that Swansea are interessted to sign that guy. H2H are clearly for Dussledorf. They lost only 1 in 7 Games and last 6 Dusseldorf never lost, by 3-2-0 H2H. Dusseldorf @ 2.88 3/10 bet365

Re: 2.Bundesliga > October 31st - November 3rd

Dusseldorf-Ingolstadt Big Game today and here are Playing the 2nd against the 1st in the table. Ingolstadt now have a new record for 2nd League in Germany. They are now 18 Awaygames unbeaten. And also this season they are playing very defnsive football. They´ve become in 11 Games only 6 Goals. BUT i think today is time to loose. Ingolstadt missing today Cohen, Lex (2nd Top Scorer from team), Eigler and Gunesch. Cohen and Lex are big blows and therefor Ingolstadt playing a 4-3-2-1 they have now with the missings Lex and Eigler no trational right winger. Also the bench from Ingolstadt is not so good in quality and deep like the Dusseldorf bench. Dusseldorf are now 8 Games unbeaten and i think they´ve got a very good Form to beat Ingolstadt today. Also Dusseldorf have a good Offensive so they can set pressure the Ingolstadt Defensive Line today. Also they playing with Pohjanpalo on the bench. That guy is in superb Form and the Topscorer of Dusseldorf. Last 6 Games, they shoot 7 Goals. Maybe he will start today, but i think he will start another time on bench. Missings on Dusseldorf side are not big. Bolly, Fink and Lambertz are missing. Back are Benschop who missed last game and that is big PLUS for Dusseldorf. Latest News are that Swansea are interessted to sign that guy. H2H are clearly for Dussledorf. They lost only 1 in 7 Games and last 6 Dusseldorf never lost, by 3-2-0 H2H. Dusseldorf @ 2.88 3/10 bet365
FT 0:0 :wall

Re: 2.Bundesliga > October 31st - November 3rd Leipzig - Kaiserslautern Leipzig to win @ 2.64 Marathonbet Leipzig have proved that they are not in the first 5 places of the league by chance. In fact today they have the chance to climb in the second place of they win. They have a good roster and last week they won Bochum for the league after 3 rounds without a win and midweek they disqualified Aue from the Cup besides losing 1-0 until 91'. Their are unbeaten in their home so far and they want to keep it that way tonight. Kaiserslautern disqualified Greuther Furth from the cup and took their revenge as they have lost from them in the league game. KAiserslautern is also a good team this year and last round they could have get something more than a point against Fortuna but they were unlucky, plus they seem to have problems in away games ( 0-3-2 so far)

Re: 2.Bundesliga > October 31st - November 3rd Leipzig-Kaiserslautern Booth with intensive Cup Games, but Leipzig had the intensiver game and must going in Extra Time last Midweek in German Cup. But never seen Leipzig such bad at home. They don´t deserve the win. BUT today i expected a Leipzig team that will show some good Reactions. With a win against other opponent for Promotion they can show why they are standind now on Place 4. For me Leipzig had one of the best squads in League. In Name of Quality and in the deep. Lautern for me not so good. For me they missing the emoition that in every time they can shoot a goal. Thats on Kaiserslautern Side not so. Also Leipzig´s Style of playing football is counter attack and long balls. Not the attractive one, but effective. And most Opponents that are playing in Leipzig can´t handle that style. Problems become Leipzig, when they playing against teams that parking the bus of the own goal. But not Kaiserslautern. They can´t play that. And thats the effect for Leipzig. They playing from a deffensive tactic and Kaiserslautern for my opinion can handle that. Look at the results from Leipzig at home. Hard Fight against teams they are also parking the bus: 0:0 Aalen 1:0 Aue and then teams they want to play football: 3:1 Karlsruhe 2:0 Braunschweig Also Kaiserslautern with no win at away Games in League. Also no important missings on booth sides. So for me here: Leipzig @ 2.73 3/10 Pinn

Re: 2.Bundesliga > October 31st - November 3rd

Leipzig-Kaiserslautern Booth with intensive Cup Games, but Leipzig had the intensiver game and must going in Extra Time last Midweek in German Cup. But never seen Leipzig such bad at home. They don´t deserve the win. BUT today i expected a Leipzig team that will show some good Reactions. With a win against other opponent for Promotion they can show why they are standind now on Place 4. For me Leipzig had one of the best squads in League. In Name of Quality and in the deep. Lautern for me not so good. For me they missing the emoition that in every time they can shoot a goal. Thats on Kaiserslautern Side not so. Also Leipzig´s Style of playing football is counter attack and long balls. Not the attractive one, but effective. And most Opponents that are playing in Leipzig can´t handle that style. Problems become Leipzig, when they playing against teams that parking the bus of the own goal. But not Kaiserslautern. They can´t play that. And thats the effect for Leipzig. They playing from a deffensive tactic and Kaiserslautern for my opinion can handle that. Look at the results from Leipzig at home. Hard Fight against teams they are also parking the bus: 0:0 Aalen 1:0 Aue and then teams they want to play football: 3:1 Karlsruhe 2:0 Braunschweig Also Kaiserslautern with no win at away Games in League. Also no important missings on booth sides. So for me here: Leipzig @ 2.73 3/10 Pinn
Tough Game and FT 0:0 Bet Lost