** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Athletic Bilbao v FC Porto > Wednesday November 5th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Athletic Bilbao v FC Porto (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Athletic Bilbao v FC Porto > Wednesday November 5th Only one bet for me tonight and it would be Bilbao-Porto Draw @ 3.4 with bet365.The reverse fixture in Porto was pretty level.The ball possession was 51-49 with almost 0 clear opportunities for both teams to score.That draw could leave Bilbai in a great danger given the fact Shakhtar will most certainly win their home game against BATE.Porto might be ok with the point in Spain whcih will leave them on the top of the group.I expect two similar sides who like to possess the ball and while Bilbao could push to score,Porto will be happy to defend.

Re: Athletic Bilbao v FC Porto > Wednesday November 5th Both teams need to win tonight, one to qualify and the other to still have hope even for the 3rd place. All results seem possible, Athletic play in their home and as it is known big teams have hard time in ''San Mames'' so why not Porto too? The thing is that Aduriz, who is the first scorer of Bilbao, was injured in Sunday's game against Sevilla. In Porto they know that they don't have to win tonight as they still have the chance to finish first in the group as the other 2 games are against the weak BATE and a last home game against Shakhtar, but why not finish it tonight and rest some players in the other 2 games. With things being like that and concidering the bad situation of the field ( it flooded yesterday after heavy raining, it is said that it will rain during the game) I believe we are going to have low score and o'm going for Under 2.5 @ 1.83 Marathonbet

Re: Athletic Bilbao v FC Porto > Wednesday November 5th I like the Bilbao dnb here, hosts could make a stand here. They stringed some decent performances in the last two weeks after a horrendous start of the campaign, both domestic and international. This is actually good in our particular match, as the hosts are probably overpriced on the account of their most recent history. That how it goes with public opinion in general, the most recent is what is usually remembered. As it is usual with many teams that are not regulars in this competition, being in it actually is counter-productive on their overall performance over the course of the first half of the season. Their leading striker Aduriz is out for this one due to a strain he got in the Sevilla game last weekend. Other starters that are vital in the midfield and the flanks will be included here. It may have been forgotten by now that they are actually good at home ( if you take a wider statistical sample), a good coach and a decent squad. Odds went haywire obviously, the draw is priced just above evens, which is plain silly and while it is tempting to shoot at a straight win the draw must be covered here, as it has been suggested before. Bilbao dnb. K, I looked at the wrong table, the draw is priced just fine. Didn't want to delete the mistake, but the conclusion still stands for me even though it is on wrong reasons. Dnb looks fine.

Re: Athletic Bilbao v FC Porto > Wednesday November 5th

Both teams need to win tonight' date=' one to qualify and the other to still have hope even for the 3rd place.[/quote']Porto don't need to win tonight. Yes, they qualify if they win, but it doesn't mean they have to win tonight ...

Re: Athletic Bilbao v FC Porto > Wednesday November 5th

Porto don't need to win tonight. Yes' date= they qualify if they win, but it doesn't mean they have to win tonight ...
You are right..i used the wrong expression.I meant that Porto wanted to finish it yesterday not that it was their last chance. Anyway at least the bet option was right!