** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

October 20 - October 26

Re: October 20 - October 26 Back Gilles Simon to win ATP Valencia for a 2/10 stake at 13.00 with Bet365 Gilles Simon was superb in Shanghai and the Valencia conditions should be to his liking as well, so 13.00 looks like a big price to me, especially since he'll find himself in the easier half of the draw. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atp-valencia-betting-gilles-simon-might-be-worth-a-punt-in-valencia-next-week

Re: October 20 - October 26 Back Roger Federer to win ATP Basel for a 7/10 stake at 2.75 with Bet365 Federer usually plays well in Basel and there's no Juan Martin del Potro to stop him this time around, so it's hard to see past him really. Nadal's name might sound threatening, but I doubt that he'll be able to get far given his current health problems. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atp-basel-betting-roger-federer-to-triumph-in-basel-once-again

Re: October 20 - October 26 Back Maria Sharapova to win the White Group for a 7/10 stake at 2.75 with Paddy Power I'd have Sharapova as the favorite in the White Group, not Kvitova. Not only does she have a good record against the Czech, but she's also less likely to suffer an upset against either Radwanska or Wozniacki, so 2.75 for the Russian to win her group looks like a price worth taking to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wta-singapore-maria-sharapova-has-what-it-takes-to-win-her-group-in-singapore

Re: October 20 - October 26 new bankroll: +146,53u Ida Jarlskog to beat Sina Haas (Stockholm 10k Q)@3.00, bet365, 5/10 Jarlskog is a nice junior from Sweden. To list her victims quick, Flood and Silich in adults tourneys and last week Ksenia Kuznetsova, Payola and Bouzo-Zanotti (all talented 16 year olds) She finished 2n in a junior G3 tournament last week and competes inddo hard now, guess thats my only concern. Haas's form is not, b/c she usually loses after one win like the last 4 tournament. She is unable to beat decent opponents nowadays and I think Jarlskog is more than decent in a home atmposphere. Only concern is the damn indoor hard.... GL!

Re: October 20 - October 26 Cloe Hule to beat Jasmin Ladurner (Perth 25k Q)@2.20, bet365, 4/10 I'm betting on Cloe for 2 reasons. 1. She qualified for both tournaments before and she is playing OK. She played a 67 set with Fujiwara, which means she must have some potential. 2. For Ladurner, as sorry as it is, this is a very fast surface again. She was in Sharm el Sheikh for many weeks, where I thought she did not look like a hard court player at all. She came to Australia, where she has never been. Her first match she gets a nice junior who has some confidence already. Ladurner in a declining form, with pressure to beat Hule, speaks for Hule win for me. GL!

Re: October 20 - October 26

Back Roger Federer to win ATP Basel for a 7/10 stake at 2.75 with Bet365 Federer usually plays well in Basel and there's no Juan Martin del Potro to stop him this time around, so it's hard to see past him really. Nadal's name might sound threatening, but I doubt that he'll be able to get far given his current health problems. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atp-basel-betting-roger-federer-to-triumph-in-basel-once-again
Rafa has problems and now?

Re: October 20 - October 26 Bondar/Galfi to beat Chiesa/Nakano (Heraklion WD)@2.1, bet365, 7/10 Bodnar/Galfi Top juniors from Hungary, already a nice doubles team together many times in the juniors. Im not too convinced about the opponents, Galfi beat Schmiedlova in the qualies so must be in OK form, Chiesa not sharp as a doubles player imo. This should be 1.57 for the hungarians. I think straight set victory expected! GL

Re: October 20 - October 26 Back David Goffin to win the 3rd quarter for a 6/10 stake at 3.75 with Bet365 Back Edouard Roger-Vasselin to win the 4th quarter for a 1/10 stake at 15.00 with Bet365 Goffin looks worth taking here given that Raonic looked suspect in both Shanghai and Moscow, while I also fancy a punt on Edouard Roger-Vasselin, who made it all the way down to the semis here last year and who might be the man to take advantage of Nadal's health problems. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atp-basel-betting-goffin-and-roger-vasselin-might-be-worth-backing-in-the-quarter-betting

Back David Goffin to win the 3rd quarter for a 6/10 stake at 3.75 with Bet365 Back Edouard Roger-Vasselin to win the 4th quarter for a 1/10 stake at 15.00 with Bet365 Goffin looks worth taking here given that Raonic looked suspect in both Shanghai and Moscow, while I also fancy a punt on Edouard Roger-Vasselin, who made it all the way down to the semis here last year and who might be the man to take advantage of Nadal's health problems. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atp-basel-betting-goffin-and-roger-vasselin-might-be-worth-backing-in-the-quarter-betting
Not familiar with quarter betting So that means Goffin would be in the semis? thats a good bet imo as well!

Re: October 20 - October 26 Michaella Gordon to beat Gaia Sanesi (Macon 50k Q)@2.00, bet365, 5/10 Gordon is a talented junior favors hard court and has a lot of potential. I like the odds before when its was 2.33 now they dont ahve that much value. Im basing this bet on Sanesi's inability to cope with Gordon on hard courts and the fact that she lost last week 2,2 against Abaza, that is Gordon's level imo. So that means, Gordon has a nice chance here, but small value... She is a proven junior already beaten many good players in the futures as well. GL!

Re: October 20 - October 26 Paula Cristina Goncalves to beat Teresa Martincova (Victoria 25k) @2,0, bet365 5/10 Goncalves had some decent wins agains good players recently, so she is on form at the moment.On the other hand Martincova lost the last 3 matches in a row all of them in straight sets, so she is out of form at the moment. Calculating with these factors, I think it will be a win for Goncalves. GL!

Re: October 20 - October 26 Back Tommy Robredo to beat John Isner for a 7/10 stake at 2.12 with Pinnacle The Valencia conditions aren't all that fast, so I'd give Robredo the edge here really. Unless fatigue plays a role, he should be able to work around Isner's strengths and eventually break through. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/robredo-vs-isner-betting-tommy-robredo-to-beat-john-isner-in-valencia-on-tuesday

Re: October 20 - October 26 Back Steve Johnson to beat Milos Raonic for a 7/10 stake at 3.80 with Pinnacle Raonic has done absolutely nothing since he lost against Kei Nishikori in Tokyo and Johnson is pretty dangerous in quick conditions, so 3.80 for the underdog looks like a price worth taking to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/johnson-vs-raonic-betting-steve-johnson-can-play-a-good-match-against-milos-raonic-in-basel

Re: October 20 - October 26 Back Maria Sharapova (-3.5) to beat Caroline Wozniacki for a 7/10 stake at 1.90 with Pinnacle Wozniacki has been in decline since the US Open Series, while Sharapova looked good in Beijing and looks set to do some serious damage in Singapore. Throw in the obvious match-up problems for Wozniacki and I think that it's reasonable to expect a fairly straightforward win for the Russian tomorrow. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sharapova-vs-wozniacki-betting-maria-sharapova-to-start-her-singapore-campaign-with-an-easy-win-over-wozniacki

Re: October 20 - October 26 If I'm not mistaken that was 3 out of 3 today....unfortunately I wasn't able to follow any of the tips, but hats off. Jarlskog made a mockery of her 2/1 with a double bagel!

Bondar/Galfi to beat Chiesa/Nakano (Heraklion WD)@2.1, bet365, 7/10 Bodnar/Galfi Top juniors from Hungary, already a nice doubles team together many times in the juniors. Im not too convinced about the opponents, Galfi beat Schmiedlova in the qualies so must be in OK form, Chiesa not sharp as a doubles player imo. This should be 1.57 for the hungarians. I think straight set victory expected! GL

If I'm not mistaken that was 3 out of 3 today....unfortunately I wasn't able to follow any of the tips' date=' but hats off. Jarlskog made a mockery of her 2/1 with a double bagel![/quote'] 4/4 and the fifth one still on the menu! thanks for the support

Re: October 20 - October 26 Dalma Galfi to beat Bojana Marinkovic (Heraklion 10k)@1.44 Sharmada Baluu to beat Martha Matoula (Heraklion 10k)@1.22 2 match Double,@ 1.8, bet365, 6/10 Galfi is a top junior in Hungary, top 200 wta potential at least playing a decent serb, but nowhere near her potential. She plays well bc of the quali wins, she recorded an impressive win over top20 junior schmiedlova as well. Baluu is palying well on fast surfaces and fhis is one of them. Big serve from a tall girl, she has a decent baseline game as well, perdect for accompanying Galfi's odds, imo. GL Nice f 25k in Perth, where they do not even have the sxhedule up for tomorrow and its 5am, what poor organisation....

Re: October 20 - October 26 Yesterday's history: Ida Jarlskog to beat Sina Haas (Stockholm 10k Q)@3.00, >bet365, 5/10 WONCloe Hule to beat Jasmin Ladurner (Perth 25k Q)@2.20, >bet365, 4/10 WON Bondar/Galfi to beat Chiesa/Nakano (Heraklion WD)@2.1, >bet365, 7/10 WON Michaella Gordon to beat Gaia Sanesi (Macon 50k Q)@2.00, >bet365, 5/10 WON Paula Cristina Goncalves to beat Teresa Martincova (Victoria 25k) @2,0, >bet365 5/10 postponed to tuesday updated bankroll: +174,03u Great day yesterday to start a great week I guess. Trying to gains some focus from it. Im also on Goffin to win 3rd quarter in ATP Basel with CzechPunter, for 3.5, I think thats a great bet, still available for 2.8 I think.... Valeria Progrebnyak to beat Lisa Matviyenko (Antalya 10k)@4.00, bet365, 2/10 Progrebnyak is an up and coming junior, 210, so nothing that special. She is coming from wining a G4 ITF tournament on outdoor hard court, the same surface as here. That must give her some confidence although I checked it was quite a weak tournament. Matviyenko lost to Cengiz, talented turk 2 weeks ago, 61 61 and still i dont think she is in-form to be that much of a fav against a decent junior. I think something is really wrong in the odds and although Progrebnyak hasnt proved me she can beat even decent players in futures yet, I think the 4.00 is too high, there is "some" value. After yeterday's romp, I try this. GL!

Re: October 20 - October 26 2 picks today for ATP BASEL: NIEMINEN-POSPISIL OVER 22 GAMES @ 1.7 on pinnaclesports JOHNSON-RAONIC OVER 22 GAMES @ 1.68 on pinnaclesports Nieminen is much better from the baseline, Pospisil with very big serve. I think, similar level of play indoors for those two. Should be a long close match. Raonic is not at his best recently, should be a long close match. Both players with very big serve and big game from the baseline.

Re: October 20 - October 26 Michaela Gordon to beat Jasmine Paolini (Macon 50k Q) @2,37 bet365, 5/10 Michaela Gordon had good results on hard court against some good players, also I rate her potential very high. Now she faces Paolini who has some good results also, but only on clay court, on hard court she has been beaten by Channel Simmonds in straight sets. I think now Gordon will continue his great form against Paolini. GL!

Re: October 20 - October 26 Ayan Broomfield to beat Lauren Albanese (Saguenay 50k) @3,5 bet365 4/10 Lauren Albanese has lost yesterday against a young canadian player, Rosie Johanson, but she advances to the main draw as a lucky loser. Now she faces Ayan Broomfield who is similar to the young canadian Johanson. Broomfield qualifies to the main draw, beats Bhargava in straight sets. I think Broomfield can win today as she is in a better form, and Albanese is a Lucky Loser, so he advances with a lost match. GL!

Re: October 20 - October 26 Back Serena Williams to win WTA Singapore for a 7/10 stake at 2.00 with BetVictor What happened on Tuesday should make Williams happy and I am not sure who could stop her this week in all fairness. She's virtually guaranteed to make it through to the play-offs, so we're basically getting evens for her to win two matches in a row, which looks like a good deal to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wta-singapore-betting-serena-williams-can-finish-the-season-with-yet-another-tournament-victory

Re: October 20 - October 26 Back David Ferrer (-4) to beat Andreas Seppi for a 7/10 stake at 1.77 with Pinnacle Ferrer has always been the dominant force in this match-up and Seppi seems to be in no position to challenge him right now, so I'm happy to back the Spaniard on the 4 games handicap line tomorrow. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ferrer-vs-seppi-betting-david-ferrer-to-bounce-back-with-an-easy-win-over-seppi

Re: October 20 - October 26 Back Tommy Robredo (-3) to beat Yen-hsun Lu for a 7/10 stake at 1.76 with Pinnacle Robredo looked fine against Isner on Tuesday and Lu should give him even more chances on the return, so I fancy the Spaniard to record yet another good victory on Wednesday. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/robredo-vs-lu-betting-tommy-robredo-should-have-no-problems-against-yen-hsun-lu-on-wednesday