** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday November 14th

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday November 14th

I probably spend about forty hours in a week on my betting research :) Belarus may be a bit of value tonight. They only lost 2-1 in this fixture in the last qualifiers and Spain are missing four key players in Iniesta, Fabregas, Silva and Diego Costa. We saw with Germany how a big side can struggle when the reserves come in. If you look at their squad it's fairly unimpressive: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain_national_football_team#Current_squad
I've backed Spain -2..in an acca ( 8/11 PP) and am very confident of getting the bet up, despite these injuries. Good luck with your bet :ok

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday November 14th

I know Ireland and Poland thrashed them 7-0 and in all fairness they could have had more if they really went for it. Gibraltar did defend better in the last 15 mins of their second half against Ireland. They are learning the hard way and it don't come much tougher than Germany but I am hopeful that they won't get beat by more than 9 goals. Why? well this is effectively a training ground exercise for the Germans and they will be keen to have this match over by half time. The Bundesliga and Champions league resumes the following week so I can see the players taking it a bit easier in the second half. It will be a long night for Gibraltar but I believe that they can stop more than 9 goals going in against Germany. Gibraltar +10 8/11 with Paddy Power
Just looking back, I think you were the only person to tip Gibraltar on the handicap. Good call :clap