** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Atlético de Madrid v Malmö FF > Wednesday October 22nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atlético de Madrid v Malmö FF (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.19[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]20[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Malmö FF > Wednesday October 22nd Atletico Madrid vs Malmo – Under 2,5 @ 2.42 Marathonbet Atletico is really strong at home in all competitions. They are coming from a big win against Juventus (1-0) for the second game of Champions League, they count 3 points. Tonight the only good result will be the victory against the weakest team of the group. Atletico is a tight team, will not play the fancy style of football, it’s players will give what it takes to take the game, but that’s all. I don’t expect an impressive game, I think Atletico will win, but with a low score like 1-0 or 2-0. Malmo hasn’t the quality to compose a threat, they were lucky to win Olympiakos at the previous game week of Champions League. They didn’t deserve the victory.

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Malmö FF > Wednesday October 22nd Wow, Greek-Betting, that's a very biased summary of Malmo's last game. Not sure I'm surprised given your nickname, though. Malmo created far more clear cut chances despite Olympiakos having possession for large parts of the game. I'd say it was a well-deserved win for Malmo whom has looked strong at home in the qualifiers as well. In any case... Atletico Madrid has won 18 of their last 20 home games in Europe, and I don't see that run ending here. They are a very stable home team with few inconsistencies, as their record show. Malmo on the other hand have a bad away record this season, posting losses in every away game in Europe except for their first against Ventspils, of Latvia. Simone will probably have his players play a patient game, grinding the no doubt defensive Malmo down as the match goes on. I could definitely see a similar game to that of Juventus - Malmo, with the scoring being done in the second half. I'm not seeing Malmo getting on the scoresheet here, and Atletico may well put up a good margin here as they are a far more consistent team than Juventus (who still managed a 2-0 win). Atletico Madrid -1 2nd half @ 2.65 Marathonbet

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Malmö FF > Wednesday October 22nd

Wow, Greek-Betting, that's a very biased summary of Malmo's last game. Not sure I'm surprised given your nickname, though. Malmo created far more clear cut chances despite Olympiakos having possession for large parts of the game. I'd say it was a well-deserved win for Malmo whom has looked strong at home in the qualifiers as well. In any case... Atletico Madrid has won 18 of their last 20 home games in Europe, and I don't see that run ending here. They are a very stable home team with few inconsistencies, as their record show. Malmo on the other hand have a bad away record this season, posting losses in every away game in Europe except for their first against Ventspils, of Latvia. Simone will probably have his players play a patient game, grinding the no doubt defensive Malmo down as the match goes on. I could definitely see a similar game to that of Juventus - Malmo, with the scoring being done in the second half. I'm not seeing Malmo getting on the scoresheet here, and Atletico may well put up a good margin here as they are a far more consistent team than Juventus (who still managed a 2-0 win). Atletico Madrid -1 2nd half @ 2.65 Marathonbet
Turned out well, although it was supposed to be -1,5 (which the odds I wrote was for) and not -1. I kinda wished I'd backed my prediction fully with a -2,5, but I chickened out.

Re: Atlético de Madrid v Malmö FF > Wednesday October 22nd

Turned out well' date=' although it was supposed to be -1,5 (which the odds I wrote was for) and not -1. I kinda wished I'd backed my prediction fully with a -2,5, but I chickened out.[/quote'] Always easier afterwards (if they'd won by a smaller margin, you might be thinking differently ...)