** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

AS Roma v FC Bayern München > Tuesday October 21st

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Roma v FC Bayern München (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: AS Roma v FC Bayern München > Tuesday October 21st 3pts Bayern to beat Roma 21/20 Ladbrokes Roma are entitled to be a tough nut to crack but the fact that Bayern aren’t conceding goals at the minute it could be that one is enough to win this game so that makes the German champions appeal at odds against. It may be tighter than some Bayern games have been in the past but having beaten City and CSKA by a single goal in this tournament so far they know how to get it done and can win this at attractive odds. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/roma-vs-bayern-munich-betting-bayern-can-edge-to-another-champions-league-win

Re: AS Roma v FC Bayern München > Tuesday October 21st personally i think this is a great price on Roma. Being underrated here, and their home form since Rudi Garcia took over is flawless. I don't see bayern being too disappointed if they come away with only a point knowing they still get to face Roma and CSKA at home. This will be the biggest european night for Roma in years and i think they will get something. I think Bayern should be -.25 at most.

Re: AS Roma v FC Bayern München > Tuesday October 21st AS Roma v Bayern München AS Roma: Castán (1/0 d), Strootman (0/0 m), Keita (6/0 m), Borriello (0/0 f), Balzaretti (0/0 d) Bayern München: Badstuber (3/0 d), Javi Martínez (0/0 m), Reina (0/0 g), Schweinsteiger (0/0 m), Thiago Alcántara (0/0 m), Starke (0/0 g) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: AS Roma v FC Bayern München > Tuesday October 21st I can see a tactical battle which can go under 2.5 here. As mentioned above, MUCH bigger match for Roma rather than Bayern as this match will be a yardstick as to their status in Europe whereas Bayern are already established royalty. Over is the favorite here, maybe because of Bayern's fire power. But Roma are a very solid side in their own stadium and I can't see Bayern demolishing them. No side will be in a rush here and it could finish 1-0 to either team. Also Roma players like Iturbe and Gervinho will stop Bayern from flowing too far forward and trying to camp in Roma's box because it's very dangerous. So I see two teams, unfamiliar with each other, feeling the other out and playing with caution. Under 2.5 @ 2.20 (most books) looks value to me. Also away in Europe, Bayern have underish results.

Re: AS Roma v FC Bayern München > Tuesday October 21st Draw or Roma to win (DC) @ 1.87 Marathonbet Roma while they were the outsider to promote from this group, is unbeaten, in the second place and can hope for something more if the continue playing the way they did so far. If they can combine the fact that they didn't lose to ''Etihad'' with a win today they will take a huge step to qualify to the next round. The team is very strong as they have showed in Serie A too, and so far they have 5/5 wins in their home for any competition plus they haven't concede goal in 5/7 last games and score more than 2 goals in their last 6/7 games (both statistics for Serie A).Bayern leads the group with 2/2 wins but both of them didn't come easy. They are unbeaten so far both in C.L and Bundesliga and they want to keep things that way so they are gonna be careful today as they play with team that they don't know as they have only met once in season 2010/11 (each team won its home game)

Re: AS Roma v FC Bayern München > Tuesday October 21st Roma have to be worth a small play here at above evens double chance. Byaern should be favourites but not at this price, they aren't at 100% yet. Roma showed away to City that they have a half decent chance of getting through the group although they are certainly underdogs but would a draw be a poor result for either side here? I watched Roma on Sat evening and they enjoyed a very comfortable evening, they do have quite a few injuries but the starting line-up is still good and they strengthened quite a bit in the summer which means they have a much better squad than last year. Bayern will probably dominate possession and look to press high up the pitch, holding a very high line as they tend to do in all games regardless of whether they are home or away. Mehdi Benatia will possibly not start the game as Guardiola might want to protect him from the disdain of the terraces, likely to get very tough treatment as his departure made him look like a bit of a mercenary, will be an interesting sub-plot to the game. Bayern's high line might play into Roma hands with the rapid Inturbe and Gervinho (he isn't as crap as he seemed at Arsenal trust me!) running down the wings - both were rested on Sat - and Totti dictating play as usual in the middle. Roma might only get 4 or 5 chances and are going to have to defend for their lives at times but they are very good at home and I don't think they should be as high as they are. Roma +0.5AH - 2.075 - bet365 - 2 Points Roma - 4.5 - bet365 - 1 Point

Re: AS Roma v FC Bayern München > Tuesday October 21st

I can see a tactical battle which can go under 2.5 here. As mentioned above, MUCH bigger match for Roma rather than Bayern as this match will be a yardstick as to their status in Europe whereas Bayern are already established royalty. Over is the favorite here, maybe because of Bayern's fire power. But Roma are a very solid side in their own stadium and I can't see Bayern demolishing them. No side will be in a rush here and it could finish 1-0 to either team. Also Roma players like Iturbe and Gervinho will stop Bayern from flowing too far forward and trying to camp in Roma's box because it's very dangerous. So I see two teams, unfamiliar with each other, feeling the other out and playing with caution. Under 2.5 @ 2.20 (most books) looks value to me. Also away in Europe, Bayern have underish results.
1b922d370c012cad145e4aa748ca42e60eaf02e2955be0e3107243e9fcc64f71.jpg

Re: AS Roma v FC Bayern München > Tuesday October 21st

Roma have to be worth a small play here at above evens double chance. Byaern should be favourites but not at this price, they aren't at 100% yet. Roma showed away to City that they have a half decent chance of getting through the group although they are certainly underdogs but would a draw be a poor result for either side here? I watched Roma on Sat evening and they enjoyed a very comfortable evening, they do have quite a few injuries but the starting line-up is still good and they strengthened quite a bit in the summer which means they have a much better squad than last year. Bayern will probably dominate possession and look to press high up the pitch, holding a very high line as they tend to do in all games regardless of whether they are home or away. Mehdi Benatia will possibly not start the game as Guardiola might want to protect him from the disdain of the terraces, likely to get very tough treatment as his departure made him look like a bit of a mercenary, will be an interesting sub-plot to the game. Bayern's high line might play into Roma hands with the rapid Inturbe and Gervinho (he isn't as crap as he seemed at Arsenal trust me!) running down the wings - both were rested on Sat - and Totti dictating play as usual in the middle. Roma might only get 4 or 5 chances and are going to have to defend for their lives at times but they are very good at home and I don't think they should be as high as they are. Roma +0.5AH - 2.075 - bet365 - 2 Points Roma - 4.5 - bet365 - 1 Point
Mmm..:lol