** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2.Bundesliga > October 3rd - 6th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 3 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SpVgg Greuther Fürth v FC Erzgebirge Aue (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Bochum v 1. FC Nürnberg (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfR Aalen v TSV 1860 München (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 4 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Kaiserslautern v Karlsruher SC (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC St. Pauli v 1. FC Union Berlin (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 5 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Ingolstadt 04 v Eintracht Braunschweig (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SV Darmstadt 98 v Fortuna Düsseldorf (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.98[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SV Sandhausen v FSV Frankfurt (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 6 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RB Leipzig v 1. FC Heidenheim (19:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 2.Bundesliga > October 3rd - 6th Greuther Furth (1.57 at Pinnacle) to beat Erzgebirge Aue This may not be a walkover, but one way or another I expect to see the hosts picking up all the points from today's match. The league is very balanced this season, more than ever IMO, so Furth simply can't afford to keep dropping points in this sort of home matches, especially not on a regular basis. They failed to beat Aalen in the last home game, so you've got to expect a much better approach to the match this time. Furth are facing some injury problems ahead of this match, while Aue are at full strength, in a very good form of late and with plenty of confidence, plus Aue traditionally play very good in this fixture. However, the class still clearly lies with Furth who're more creative and more attacking-minded side and without a single doubt they'll be all over Aue for most of this match and will be bombarding them in waves. Aue have got enough quality and plenty of experience to keep the scoreline tight and they'll be looking to hit Furth on the break, but I really can't see them surviving the match at the end of the day. Aue have got more important fixtures in the upcoming weeks, while Furth will be fired up and very desperate to win this match. The price for HW is also very good. Should be a clear home win IMO.

Re: 2.Bundesliga > October 3rd - 6th

Sounds like no value to me. You are expecting a close match and taking them at odd aroud 1.57?? Of course they can and maybe will win but 1' date='57 is too short.[/quote'] Well,... :) I said... "However, the class still clearly lies with Furth who're more creative and more attacking-minded side and without a single doubt they'll be all over Aue for most of this match and will be bombarding them in waves." I also said that Aue have got the quality to keep the scoreline tight...Not the situation on the pitch. Aue are a good and traditionally a very physical side, but Furth with more class all over the pitch, more creativity and simply more firepower. Aue will be doomed once Furth take the lead. There are no sure winners in betting. On their day Aue could get away with something from this this match, but it's really pointless to talk about value when it comes to this sort of matches, because no bookie will ever give you something like 1.70, 1.80 or 2.00 for Furth win under the current circumstances. Furth are a promotion material, probably the most exciting team in the league, traditionally prefer very attacking style of play,... No guarantees that Furth will win it for sure, but I'm watching this league for years and I'm 100% sure that Furth will not underestimate Aue in the same way they did vs.Aalen in their last home match. I expect to see fully motivated and fully focused Furth side in today's match.

Re: 2.Bundesliga > October 3rd - 6th I just want to say thanks for these pieces of information. Before I normally placed a bet on hunch, but then I see there are a lot of thinks to take into consideration, especially the injured players' lot. I looked for more and finally placed Hertha Berlin - VfB Stuttgart under 3.0.

Re: 2.Bundesliga > October 3rd - 6th Leipzig-Heidenheim Both are new in 2nd Bundesliga and booth are in good Form. BUT for me Heidenheim is now a little bit overrated. They are new in League and maybe some teams take Heidenheim not serious enough. Also they played in last games against some teams they are struggling in League, like Union Berlin or Nurnberg. Also they have played all the good games at Home and away they only earned one Point so far. This was a 1-1 Draw against Karlsruhe and i saw the Match, Karlsruhe had many chances to win this game. On the other side Leipzig with enorm financial Power and with very good Transfers in Summer. The definitly will be playing for Promotion. Today on Leipzig Side Top Scorer Poulsen are doubt but i think he can be playing. If he doesn´t can play, Leipzig had also some good Strikers on the Bench. So it will be not such a big Blow. On Heidenheim Side they will be missing Grimaldi and Mayer P. Both are Strikers and so now Heidenheim have only 2 fit Strikers with Niederlechner and Morabit. So a little blow for Heidenheim. For me today it will be a win for Leipzig. Leipzig @ 2.05 4/10 Marathonbet

Re: 2.Bundesliga > October 3rd - 6th Poulsen's absence is a big miss for Leipzig, mainly because he's their top scorer and one of the best players, but I just don't think that will make a huge difference. Poulsen didn't play against a very strong Fortuna side in the last round, but they still managed to score two goals on the day and get away with one point, even though they could have won the match. Also, they've got on-loan Fiorentina forward Rebic on the bench, the guy who participated for Croatia in the World Cup, so I believe they'll be just fine. Heidenheim have scored tons of goals in the recent weeks(13 goals in last 4 matches), so they go into tonight's match with plenty of confidence and definitely in red-hot form, but I don't really rate this team as a serious promotion candidates. They still look kinda limited in terms of quality and IMO they're overachieving right now. Leipzig simply look more balanced, more serious and simply a better side in overall. This is their first Monday night's match as well, plus they play in front of home fans, so there's no doubt that Leipzig will be absolutely fired up for this one. Leipzig (1.95) for me!

Re: 2.Bundesliga > October 3rd - 6th 6/6 Poulsen is in the line-up. That makes me more confident of our bet. Here you are the starting line-up: Bellot – Heidinger, Sebastian, Compper, Jung – Kimmich, Khedira, Demme – Kaiser © – Poulsen, Morys Good Luck to us all!

Re: 2.Bundesliga > October 3rd - 6th RB Leipzig v Heidenheim - Over 2.5 - 20/19 BetVictor Both teams have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 encounters. Leipzig have scored and conceded in their last 4 fixtures. Heidenheim are scoring like crazy with 8 goals from their last 2 games, further more 88% of Heidenheim's games have seen over 2.5 goals land this season. Heidenheim's confidence must be sky high at the moment so if Leipzig can bag a goal there's great potential here for a BTTS and win for Heidenheim (at 8/1 with Coral). Think I'll stick with over 2.5 goals for this fixture though.

Good game if any1 watching- Leipzig really aplying pressure. 1-1 at half time. ( sry on phone)
I am watching and I agree whole-heartedly. Based on the offensive display and playing appetite, RBL will deliver. We just need the leading and winning score. Kaiser and Poulsen are impressive in particular and the defence is strong and mobile. I like this team. Surely a heavy contender for promotion in my book.

Re: 2.Bundesliga > October 3rd - 6th Besides the referee is just blind and senseless. It's not entirely his fault that they most probably will draw, but he has his share (should've been a penalty, maybe, two for RBL). It was a good bet anyway, even if we lose it.

Leipzig-Heidenheim Both are new in 2nd Bundesliga and booth are in good Form. BUT for me Heidenheim is now a little bit overrated. They are new in League and maybe some teams take Heidenheim not serious enough. Also they played in last games against some teams they are struggling in League, like Union Berlin or Nurnberg. Also they have played all the good games at Home and away they only earned one Point so far. This was a 1-1 Draw against Karlsruhe and i saw the Match, Karlsruhe had many chances to win this game. On the other side Leipzig with enorm financial Power and with very good Transfers in Summer. The definitly will be playing for Promotion. Today on Leipzig Side Top Scorer Poulsen are doubt but i think he can be playing. If he doesn´t can play, Leipzig had also some good Strikers on the Bench. So it will be not such a big Blow. On Heidenheim Side they will be missing Grimaldi and Mayer P. Both are Strikers and so now Heidenheim have only 2 fit Strikers with Niederlechner and Morabit. So a little blow for Heidenheim. For me today it will be a win for Leipzig. Leipzig @ 2.05 4/10 Marathonbet
FT 1:1 Sry Guys :wall