** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A TIM > September 27th - 29th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 27 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Roma v Hellas Verona (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atalanta v Juventus (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 28 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sassuolo v Napoli (11:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.84[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cesena v AC Milan (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chievo v Empoli (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Internazionale v Cagliari (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Torino v Fiorentina (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Genoa v Sampdoria (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 29 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Udinese v Parma (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Palermo v Lazio (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A TIM > September 27th - 29th There is not a whole lot screaming out IMO and as another week and European fixtures looms, I don't want to get caught out by rotation. For those reasons, Roma are definitely too short, while I am also content to leave Juventus. Inter have until Thursday and with the EL not a huge priority for them at the moment, I will take them to beat Cagliari. I don't think Inter are quite as good as some of their results suggest, but they have had a decent start for sure. It looks like Icardi may be the Argentinian that makes way, with Palacio joining Osvaldo up front. Medel has bedded in well as the holding midfielder, allowing the two alongside him to take the creative burden. Creativity is a bit of an issue for Inter so it's good to see Kovacic starting well, as he has a great deal of craft and vision. Inter's defence is certainly not as good as results suggest but I don't think they will get caught out here. A lot of fuss is always made whenever Zeman takes over a new club, but this Cagliari have not started at all like a typical side of his. Their attacking play has been dreadful and their defending has not been as bad as may be expected. They aren't getting blown away in five goal thrillers, they are just meekly getting brushed aside. They have a huge blow this weekend in that their best midfielder, and captain, Conti not making the squad. That will only have a negative effect on the already low morale. I do still think their front three is a threatening one, but Inter are on an incline at the moment and I can take them on the handicap. Inter -1.25 (AH) - 1.950 - 5 points - Bet365 I'm also taking Torino (0) against Fiorentina, and thinking about Napoli.

Re: Serie A TIM > September 27th - 29th The injuries to key players just keep coming for Fiorentina as Cuadrado joins Rossi and Gomez on the sidelines. Since his head was well and truly turned in the Summer he hasn't actually been playing that well, but he is still an explosive threat that will be missed. Fiorentina are a soft team as a whole, and there is definitely a sense that they missed their shot at developing when they were robbed of CL by Milan. They are certainly a tidy side who value possession, but they are lacking in players that can take a match and drive the side on. Torino is a very tough place to get a result and I don't think Fiorentina have the chemistry to do so at the moment. Torino have had some trouble adjusting after losing their two best players, but the functional style of football remains. They are hard-working and have an abundance of decent players. Having had a slow start to the season, I think they have a real chance to move on again in this match. Their energy and tenacity is a good style to ruffle Fiorentina and a counter-based game should be effective. Quagliarella is a good striker and will come good as a leading man. I'm far from overwhelmed by Torini, but I am confident of them getting at Fiorentina, and with full-cover I am happy to take them. Torino (0) - 2.000 - 3 points - Bet365

Re: Serie A TIM > September 27th - 29th Torino vs Fiorentina – Win for Torino @ 2.82 Marathonbet There are no favorites in this game. Win can go either way, but there are some things that we should keep in mind before we pick our choice. Torino is not good so far on the first 4 games of Serie A, but is coming from the first win against Cagliari last week. Their morale will be good, confidence also will be higher. Hosts have offensive problems, didn’t have scored until last week, there are struggling to find rhythm. Fiorentina on the other side will not have three really important key players on the field. Rossi, Gomez and Cuadrado are injured, basically the three starters on offence. I believe Torino can get the home win, even though I know it is a risky pick.

Re: Serie A TIM > September 27th - 29th Good lord. He is a few weeks late, but Zeman certainly turned up today. What a calamitous performance by Inter. There isn't much to say about that one, just terrible. A 5 point loss for day with Fiorentina equalising. It seems like no team but Juventus and Roma can be relied upon at the moment.

Re: Serie A TIM > September 27th - 29th Looking at the Udinese v Parma game. Udinese have been more than decent in their last 8 home games. They have won 5 times, and only lost to Juventus. Parma finished last season badly losing 4 of their last 6. SMall punt on Udinese to win this at 2.2

Re: Serie A TIM > September 27th - 29th

Looking at the Udinese v Parma game. Udinese have been more than decent in their last 8 home games. They have won 5 times, and only lost to Juventus. Parma finished last season badly losing 4 of their last 6. SMall punt on Udinese to win this at 2.2
easy win in the end. red card for Parma helped :ok