** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Liverpool v Everton > Saturday September 27th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Everton (12:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.88[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Saturday September 27th Everton look a good price here at over 4.5. Their recent shots on target stats are better than Liverpool's and I think their price should be nearer 3.5, so above 4.0 is decent value. If I'm right, the current odds of up to 4.7 might well be lower by Saturday. Everton +0.5 2.15 Pinnacle Stake: 5 points

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Saturday September 27th

Anyone know whether sturridge will be back for this?
David Anderson ?@MirrorAnderson · 38s Brendan Rodgers hopes Daniel Sturridge will be fit for the derby. Is back in full training and looking good.
Not saying the above is conclusive proof he will be fit but after their recent disasters I would expect they will do everything possible to have him on the bench at least. Rodgers has a press conference tomorrow although I doubt he will divulge too much.

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Saturday September 27th Taking a look at both teams' results this season, I am seeing some consistency. Consistency in their games being high-scoring ones 80% of both Everton and Liverpool's PL games and 4 of the last 5 f2f meetings finished with 3 or more goals being scored. The 3.0 asian goals line is at 2.02 with bet365, so I am taking it, with the impression that there is a big chance I am at least getting my money back. Also, I'll have some of >4.0 asian goals @3.55 for small stakes

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Saturday September 27th I just cannot think of anything better than backing goals in this game. I know odds are not fantastic, but if you want, you can always wait for 5-10 minutes and get decent odds. But goals should be on the menu for very simple reasons: - This fixture features exclusively goals. One of the very few exceptions was two seasons ago at Anfield (0:0), but then Everton were clearly playing for a draw. - Both teams in dire need for 3 points in their quest for top 4. They missed both too many points in recent weeks and even a draw will compromise heavily their CL ambitions. I think this is a guarantee for two key things that help over-ish games: 1) Fast start, in contrast to many derby games whereas the two teams are examining each other during the first half and don't take risks 2) Both teams opening up, in contrast to one team being clearly happy with a draw. - Both teams perform very bad in defense, especially recently. In my view, poor defensive performance is more important factor for "overs" even than strong attacks. I know there is some sort of mythology about these early afternoon games not being very goal-friendly, but I believe for this particular game, both teams will be fired up from the start. Sturridge's availability will be a huge help for overs backers, but I think there will be many goals even without him.

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Saturday September 27th This could well be a high scoring game. Both teams are need of some fresh impetus into the season and with Liverpool at home, they will no doubt come out with all guns blazing. Everton with Lukaku, are a threat, so can see a decent amount of goals - 2-2 or even 3-3

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Saturday September 27th 3pts Draw 29/10 Boylesports Neither side have begun the season firing on all cylinders and while this is a friendly rivalry given all that has happened in the city in the last 25 years or so it will still be passionate during the 90 minutes and that leads me to thinking it will be a tight game. Both sides have quality players in their ranks to win a game in an instant but it just isn’t clicking for either right now so the draw looks overpriced here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-everton-betting-merseyside-derby-can-end-in-a-stalemate

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Saturday September 27th Looking through the players on each side, once upon a time all the quality was with Liverpool. But really is their side THAT much better than Everton's right now? Not at all. I will be laying Liverpool at odds on and after their odds reach around 2.30-2.40 in-play I may trade out and take the profit. IF Liverpool win this it won't be a formality by any stretch of the imagination. I believe Everton can stay in the match or even lead perhaps longs enough to push that Liverpool price nice and high to cash out on. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgTUbFUgo4c6k4GtRzgdKOXGq2eMmcmdkxs8f0HD-9OihoDDxD9Q

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Saturday September 27th This is an early fixture for two teams that find themselves in a strange position. Neither team has pushed on from last season. If anything they both have regressed. Everton are scoring bucket-loads , but can't/won't/don't do any decent defending. Liverpool just look flat and listless, and they are really really missing Suarez. The last three outings they have had three stinkers. Ludogorets they beat with a 90+ minute goal, Villa they lose to at home which is laughable. They get played off the park by West Ham (please). So far removed from the Liverpool of least season. None of these new signings seem to have hit the ground running. Does'nt really matter if Sturridge plays or not. He's probably not 100% fit, and a first game back after injury does not produce game breaking performances. Interesting for me is how different Liverpool are in first halves this season compared to last. They have lost 3 1st halves, and last year they were the 1st kings. Everton have won 3 1st halves, losing 1 1st half , 1-2 to Chelsea. If they can't beat this Liverpool team that is really struggling NOW, then when will they do it ? Everton to win 4.33 for 1 unit. Everton HT/FT is 6.5 for 1 unit.

I just cannot think of anything better than backing goals in this game. I know odds are not fantastic' date=' but if you want, you can always wait for 5-10 minutes and get decent odds. But goals should be on the menu for very simple reasons[/quote'] All Everton game this season has always consisted of at least a goal or two in the first half. I wouldn't wait for 5-10 minutes if I were to place an OVER bet here.

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Saturday September 27th Moyes always had a complex against the derby rivals and he was at the helm for a looong time. During his time they were set up very differently than how they are under Martinez. As for everton, they have made it amply clear that they are going to put everything into winning the Europa league and the one match that mattered to them, they ran out 4-1 winners against Wolfsburg. Liverpool s loss of Suarez has been rather well documented. But we are missing the obvious here - Raheem Sterling. Lallana Markovic Sterling and even Balotelli played at least 46 minutes midweek where they just barely survived against Middlesbrough. I m fairly certain Sterling has played too many minutes in the last 20. Both the West Ham and Villa marked Gerrard superbly and got well rewarded. So the blueprint to beat the reds is public knowledge. Naismith will mark Stevie G here, rush him and harass the pool captain and set up the game well for Everton for a very memorable win. If Rodgers set up a midfield diamond then it opens them up on the flanks (que Baines and coleman if he plays..). Gerrard is having a difficult phase as he is very predictable. Balotelli is yet to find his stride against English opposition. Sturridge has been out for a bit. So all this points to: Everton DNB @ 3+ Steven Naismith to score anytime @ 4.2 Gerrard to be carded @ 4+ Everton to score 2 or more @ 13/8

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Saturday September 27th OK so statisticly speaking, Everton went over 2.5 4 out of 5 times this season and so did Liverpool. As for over 3,5 goes, Everton delivered it 4 out of 5 games and Liverpool 2 out of 5 times. Odds on over 3 are at evens. I think it's very likely for this game to go in over 3, but it can be a tricky call since this is a derby and we can have an enjoying game of goals or a dull draw. I'm leaning towards the first option especially since both teams are lacking defensively this year. I am a bit concerned with absences of Sturridge, not at all of Coutinho since i dont like him. But Sturridge combinates well with Sterling and hence the reason Liverpool scores so much. I'd say it's a good idea to back guests +0,5 @2 but as a Liverpool fan I'll sit out winners and just enjoy the game hoping for goals. So my bet is: Over 3 @2 5/10 Good luck

Everton look a good price here at over 4.5. Their recent shots on target stats are better than Liverpool's and I think their price should be nearer 3.5, so above 4.0 is decent value. If I'm right, the current odds of up to 4.7 might well be lower by Saturday. Everton +0.5 2.15 Pinnacle Stake: 5 points
Result: Liverpool 1 Everton 1 Bet won :ok Stake: 5 points Return: 10.75 points