** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League > Thursday October 2nd

Aidymac

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday October 2nd

Slovan Bratislava - SSC Napoli - Both teams to score @2.00 NordicBet Slovan Bratislava is totally out of form, playing worse and worse with team morale far from heaven. Today they play at home against Napoli, and I consider this as a great (maybe last as well) opportunity to show that they are better than they showed in recent games. Slovan has squad full of well-known players on Slovak football stadiums and they would be stars in any other Slovak club. Unfortunately, they don´t play like a team and that costs them a lot. Honestly, I don´t think that they can grab a point today, but I expect offensive approach. As I said, Slovan is in crisis but when will be better opportunity to turn thigs around, if not today? Napoli´s captain Marek Hamsik, big star of Slovak football, is former Slovan player, and that must be also big motivation. And obivously, more than ordinary game for Marek Hamsik, who will be motivated more than in other matches. All in all, it´s a little bit risky to expect that Slovan will score against one of the best Italian clubs, but I have a feeling that this could be a day when Slovan supporters and members of the club will see a light at the end of tunnel, right after promising performance against Napoli, given by players motivated by such a big day of their careers.
i am out from this game, this game can end with every result. slovan bad results series could End today, but neapol is very experienced team to take advantage from hosts disproportions. bts is good bet, but i cant imagine who and how can score for Slovan :D so over will be little saver bet. gl man ;)

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday October 2nd I tottally agree, that this match could end with every possible result. I can see 1:1 or a comfortable 0:2 win for napoli...a lucky 1:0 is also one of the options. The most profitable bet in this match is to stay away from it. Btw only possible over in this game is a 1:2 imo. Good luck!

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday October 2nd Dynamo Minsk vs Fiorentina Dinamo Minsk to win 3/1 paddy power Both teams to score 4/5 paddy power Fiorentina are missing key players and with a tough game on sunday they might just rest some players and play their reserves so the home team have a chance of an upset Slovan Bratislava vs Napoli Slovan Bratislava to win 5/1 paddy power Both teams to score 10/11 paddy power They have got a good home record and i think they will cause them problems as their opponents have not had the best of starts and their manager is under pressure also their away record in europe is not the best

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday October 2nd

Expecting a tough game for PSV away in Moskow. Dinamo not in best form but the same thing you can say about PSV. Since Depay got injured and Main striker Luuk de Jong is out' date=' they really lack threat upfront. I think Samba and Douglas will eat Locadia alive in this game. Pretty young squad for PSV without much experience. Dinamo do have some very experienced players and also ex psv players who know the club well and their tactical aproach. Only 6 fans travelled to Russia with the team and that's really poor, lol. Wijnaldum is one of the few bright sparks left but they face a physical strong side and will have troubles in midfield and upfront. Both teams won their first game in this group and Cocu psv coach stated that it's not the end of the world if they might loose this game. A draw would be a great result he said in an interview yesterday. They are surely impressed by their opponent. Psv played 11 against 10 for a long time on sunday but couldn't even win against Heerenveen and also 11 against 11 they were the weaker side. With a full squad I would skip this game but for now the value is clearly on the home side. Odds around 1.80 are big imo. Bookies respect psv but this is surely the hardest game for them in this group. Expected line-ups : Dinamo Moskow ; Gabulov, Manolev, Samba, Douglas, Buttner, Dzsudzsak, Noboa, Yusupov, Ionov, Kokorin, Kuranyi. PSV : Zoet, Rekik, Bruma, Brenet, Willems, Maher, Hendrix, Wijnaldum, Narsingh, Locadia, Jozefzoon. Like I said a young squad and in the Eredivisie they make errors without getting punished but on this level it's deadly. Willems is fast but so vulnerable defensively, same for the centre, great potential but they are always good for one or two errors per game. Psv lost the last teo away games on national level mainly because they lack confidence away from home and are without two of their most dangerous players. If PSV concedes first Dinamo surely can cover the handicap line otherwise a 1-0 or 2-1 are likely results. If Dinamo was in top form I would go big on this one but since they also concede on a regular basis, I'll keep my stakes medium on the home win. Goodluck guys![/quote'] Winner, but not as convincing as I thought. Dinamo played poor! Anyways, a win is a win.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday October 2nd After watching this game, i can easily say tonight's lucky duck team was definitely Tottenham. Besiktas played great, they showed how their rights killed by the refree in Arsenal match and had lots of chances here. But they weren't lucky enough to score. If they were then the result would be 1-4 1-5... Tottenham should thank the goalkeeper. :ok But this is football and no real rules.