** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Singapore Grand Prix

BillyHills

Qualifying Lewis Hamilton cut the gap to leader Nico Rosberg last time out at Monza and will be favourite to win again this weekend in Singapore around the street circuit of Marina Bay. Hamilton is 4/5 with BetVictor to collect all 25pts on Sunday and is 4/6 to start on pole position and go quickest in qualifying tomorrow.............. ........So what do we think about the odds for finishing on pole this week? Well it’s all very predictable I’m afraid and we have the usual mark up of Hamilton being odds on, Rosberg at around 7/4 and the rest nowhere and very unlikely to trouble the front two. To reach Q3 is a market worth looking at usually and this week the bookies are giving nothing away as my strong fancy is Sergio Perez who has come alive recently and has a terrific record at Marian Bay. Selections: To Reach Q3: S.Perez Evens Ladbrokes Pole Position: L.Hamilton 4/6 Skybet

Re: Singapore Grand Prix Singapore GP .........If Hamilton gets away he should wrap this race up early on, its difficult to overtake and he should be able to dictate the pace to his liking. I’m not sure what difference the new radio rules will make during the race but Hamilton is experienced enough to deal with most issues that crop up. He does over-react sometimes and that’s when things can go wrong so it will be interesting to see what develops. If value is what we are seeking this weekend then maybe backing Alonso at 4/1 ‘without Mercedes’ is an option that will appeal to some. Yes he has to sort out both Red Bulls but Ricciardo is not good at the start and if he fluffs his lines here he will be in trouble. Vettel continues to be plagued by bad luck this season and had problems again in qualifying so I’m not to worried about taking him on at the prices. I don’t believe we have any worries from behind so all in all not a bad bet considering. Selections: ‘Without Mercedes” F.Alonso 4/1 Skybet & >Paddy Power