** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

APOEL v Ajax > Tuesday September 30th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]APOEL v Ajax (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.36[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: APOEL v Ajax > Tuesday September 30th Hello forum! This is my first tip, and my ambition is to offer a top tip of the champions league I very well know who is Apoel since i am Cypriot. I also know Ajax after i watched them in some occasions this current season My arguments are always based on the observation factor, and calculating in my mind the probabilities. My first view is that Ajax is really BAD, BAD match up for Apoel. Dutch team is no Zenit or Porto, or Lyon. Apoel simply CAN NOT be competitive on the pitch against this kind of opponents....AJAX is going to attack like a shark, and i truly dont see any other result here than away win Last Saturday, Apoel was miserable against Ael, they were looking so poor that i could not imagine how can they would play against Ajax... Nothing more to say, sold out is expected, temperature now is ok, i rate this tip as a MONEY PRINTER one Ajax to beat Apoel @2.50 offered by bet365 10/10 confidence, i predict 0-2 or 0-3 as scores ciao and see you all with money in pockets!:ok

Re: APOEL v Ajax > Tuesday September 30th

Last Saturday, Apoel was miserable against Ael, they were looking so poor that i could not imagine how can they would play against Ajax...
Welcome to the forum Delfino,:ok Against AEL did Apoel rest or rotate many players? Or is it pretty much the same team that you expect to play Ajax?

Dutch team is no Zenit or Porto' date=' or Lyon. Apoel simply CAN NOT be competitive on the pitch against this kind of opponents....[/quote'] are you suggesting Ajax is much better than the 3 mentioned clubs? I thought that Zenit (in particular) are quite a good side this season

Re: APOEL v Ajax > Tuesday September 30th its was a one off thing. its easy to put all players behind the ball and defend against barcelona. some la liga teams have been able to beat team in that way over the years in particular granada, osasuna and so on but ajax is brimming with talented players and they will have to show some attacking intent. i think away win

Re: APOEL v Ajax > Tuesday September 30th :cigarHello friend! I am FED UP of BA forum. They are doomed to die, trust me, they dont respect people who contribute About some teams i mentioned above, Zenit, Lyon, and Porto. Zenit and Porto were in the same group with Apoel during the mythical story of Apoel in season 2011-2012. Lyon was the opponent in last 16 phase Ajax-ACCORDING TO MY CRITERIA- is a really BAD match-up for Apoel coz of the way the Dutch team plays. We speak about a several times European champion in the past, and a team that does NOT scare of Apoel. Ajax arrived here with only one target: TO WIN, and i noticed that on their faces..... good luck my friend!:)

Re: APOEL v Ajax > Tuesday September 30th Ajax got a good result against PSG but I don't share the confidence in them. On the big stage they're a poor side and their side is full of unknowns. I disagree about Apoel's performance against Barcelona too, a 1-0 defeat, for a side at their level, was impressive, imo, and they beat Zenit too, who I believe to be a far superior side to the Dutch. But we'll see, good luck all. Sorry, they didn't beat Zenit. Stand by the rest of my post though :lol

Re: APOEL v Ajax > Tuesday September 30th If some of those two teams want to make it through the group stage,this occurs to be a must win for them.I think it's 1 thing to get good single result but to repeat the good performance is totally different.It's true that Ajax are underperforming on the big stage here,but they still play an attacking football.This bet,as i can see from the 1st post,is more against APOEL than pro Ajax.Barcelona use a tactic which contains possessing of the ball but i think they lack speed in attack which i think could be crucial here given the fact that's what Ajax do(attack on high speed).AW @ 2.45 with bet365.

Re: APOEL v Ajax > Tuesday September 30th APOEL – AJAX Over 2.5 at 2.20 @ Marathonbet A very interesting fixture is expected tonight at Nicosia, with APOEL hosting Ajax. The Cypriot team has a lot of desire for the win, coming from a very good performance at its away loss at “Camp Nou” (1-0) for the first day of the group stage. APOEL has won its two home games at this year’s Champions League (2-0 against Helsinki, 4-0 against Aalborg) and wants to add a new golden page at its European book. Ajax, on the other hand, has as advantage its huge historical background, but in the same time comes from a series of seven away games without a win at Champions League (0-3-4). I think that both opponents will score at this match, which will be proved very attractive for the viewers. In conclusion, I am seeing an Over 2,5.

Re: APOEL v Ajax > Tuesday September 30th @AF13 I agree with this, but at the same time I as a dane have to say that Aalborg lost 4-0 due to the fact that the team is terrible away in Europe. About two weeks ago they were also trashed by the romanian team Bucharest. I think this game will end 1-2. Vincenti from APOEL have that ability to stand at the right place at the right time, and they are fairly good in the back. AJAX is comming to Cyprus with a 5-2 victory, both revealing their strengths in the attacking part and perhaps lack of concentration in the back. In Europe AJAX have been reliant on Lasse Schöne for many games, but he is doubtfull for this match - either Andersen or Kishna will probably take his spot. Sigthorsson scored a hattrick this weekend. If Sigthorsson is preferred infront, instead of Milik, this will be my favourite bet of the match: Sigthorsson to score at anytime 3.25 @Bet365

:cigarHello friend! I am FED UP of BA forum. They are doomed to die, trust me, they dont respect people who contribute About some teams i mentioned above, Zenit, Lyon, and Porto. Zenit and Porto were in the same group with Apoel during the mythical story of Apoel in season 2011-2012. Lyon was the opponent in last 16 phase Ajax-ACCORDING TO MY CRITERIA- is a really BAD match-up for Apoel coz of the way the Dutch team plays. We speak about a several times European champion in the past, and a team that does NOT scare of Apoel. Ajax arrived here with only one target: TO WIN, and i noticed that on their faces..... good luck my friend!:)
well if you noticed it on their faces its good enough for me, I'm in!

Re: APOEL v Ajax > Tuesday September 30th Delfino I appriciate your stile of posting with lot of confidence and I know you very at least 70% time in right so I miss you on BA. Do not think all followers of BA are with complex of confidence simply I like your stille because I have same stile beting on Croatia league where I am very succesfulle on one forum I can not publish. I would like to follow your Cypriot picks in future so do not give up of BA even Afos is not bad but with less confidence than you had what I miss.

Hello forum! .... My arguments are always based on the observation factor, and calculating in my mind the probabilities. My first view is that Ajax is really BAD, BAD match up for Apoel. Dutch team is no Zenit or Porto, or Lyon. Apoel simply CAN NOT be competitive on the pitch against this kind of opponents....AJAX is going to attack like a shark, and i truly dont see any other result here than away win..... ..... 10/10 confidence, i predict 0-2 or 0-3 as scores ciao and see you all with money in pockets!:ok
oh dear beard !! ...delfino H-show changes crowds ..... run brou run

Ajax got a good result against PSG but I don't share the confidence in them. On the big stage they're a poor side and their side is full of unknowns. I disagree about Apoel's performance against Barcelona too, a 1-0 defeat, for a side at their level, was impressive, imo, and they beat Zenit too, who I believe to be a far superior side to the Dutch. But we'll see, good luck all. Sorry, they didn't beat Zenit. Stand by the rest of my post though :lol
Well that is a rather strange view...Ajax and Barcelona employ identical footballing philosophies and APOEL did extremely well against Barcelona. Terrible tip though...even if Ajax win, putting 10/10 on a side with such a poor European away record against a side with a strong home record like APOEL is a joke. Very irresponsible.

Re: APOEL v Ajax > Tuesday September 30th @ Moneyprinter Delfino. I watch entire game and i havent see Ajax attacking like Sharks,"delfins "maybe, but i see the same scenario like some months ago in Ba. Im not saying that u are nobody's but your confidence is not based in really facts or absences in this case Cyprus squad. So i wish you all best in the future.

@ Moneyprinter Delfino. I watch entire game and i havent see Ajax attacking like Sharks,"delfins "maybe, but i see the same scenario like some months ago in Ba. Im not saying that u are nobody's but your confidence is not based in really facts or absences in this case Cyprus squad. So i wish you all best in the future.
:lol:lol:lol

@ Moneyprinter Delfino. I watch entire game and i havent see Ajax attacking like Sharks,"delfins "maybe, but i see the same scenario like some months ago in Ba. Im not saying that u are nobody's but your confidence is not based in really facts or absences in this case Cyprus squad. So i wish you all best in the future.
He should be banned for posting something so stupid. Like I said, putting 10/10 on his pick is an absolute joke and completely irresponsible.

He should be banned for posting something so stupid. Like I said' date=' putting 10/10 on his pick is an absolute joke and completely irresponsible.[/quote'] Banned for being confident? We all get tips wrong, nobody is perfect. Also, nobody has a gun to your head forcing anyone to back a selection, the ultimate decision is the punters' at the end of the day. So move on.