** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Malmö FF v Olympiacos > Wednesday October 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Malmö FF v Olympiacos (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Malmö FF v Olympiacos > Wednesday October 1st I have to agree with sajtion here. Olympiakos just pose too much threat in front of goal, their roster is too strong. Malmo has a bunch unknowns, yes there record holds well, but Olympiakos has so much more experience in this level then Malmo. Think of this game as being fixed, as Olympiakos will literally dismantle Malmo 0 - 2 or 0 - 3. I reckon this is a banker, 9/10. One of the things that gives me confidence in this bet is Olympiakos counter attack, believe me Malmo will try to defend in this match, therefore will have it hard to score, if Olympiakos get the first goal, were seeing a goal fest my friends. Olympiakos gets a early then it will be very easy for them to get 2 more.

Re: Malmö FF v Olympiacos > Wednesday October 1st Not a single cent on this Olympiakos. First off all i would like to apologise for my AJAX-BUTTER tip. Ajax proved to be too soft, weak coach, and players without personality. Now. lets go to fresh. Olympiakos sold their best players. Newcomers are totally unkkown to me. I never heard their names before moving to the greek side. I rate this Olympiakos as massively weakened in relation to the last year. They defeated Atletiko yes. but Atletiko was in bad shape, and it was @home. Malmo is playing very well, and that is already proved with their performance against Juve. MALMO 1X double chance @1.80 offered by tipico DEAL:ok ciao

Re: Malmö FF v Olympiacos > Wednesday October 1st Malmö FF The confidence has never been higher, this is a great opportunity to earn the first points in the group stage. What is positive is that Malmö will be seen as underdogs against everyone, so they have really nothing to lose. Some examples, at home versus Prague they were priced around 4-5x, versus Salzburg as high as 6-8x and they proved the odds wrong on all occasions. Though, to put the hype in perspective - Malmö sold out all 3 home games in 15 minutes, that's around 70 000 tickets divided in 3 matches. The form is great, confidence flying high for all reasons. Let's add that Malmö are 12 games unbeaten at home, winning eight during that time. Moreover: They are unbeaten at home in 7 games in UEFA competition, having kept a clean sheet in each of them. That being said, a home factor is huge when Malmö plays. Not saying they are favorites, but the city and stadium will boil like never before. Forget Salzburg or Prague, this can be another chapter that earns Malmö more respect. Rosenberg have hit top form right in time, along with winger Forsberg. Also the tall striker Thelin is a good target player who will win a lot of duels in the air like he did versus Salzburg. I do not doubt Malmö's quality, and truth is that every time you get Malmö at home as underdogs - it's an auto play. Especially against a pretty "even" opposition, at least Olympiacos are 'easiest' opponent to face in the group, and Malmö need to take advantage of that. Olympiacos Since September 2000, Olympiacos have played 42 road games in Champions League with a record of 7-7-28 (7 wins, 7 draws, 28 losses) which is actually a terrible record for a Champions League team of their caliber regarding how regular they play this tournament. Sure, they opened up strong with a home victory over Atletico Madrid, but that was at home. The result have made the money move to Olympiacos here, quite confidently. How did they follow up the victory though? Two victories in the league, but before this trip to Sweden - By losing versus Atromitos on the road in the Greek League. Player by player, the team is better than Malmö, but we have seen this before and how money means nothing. The poor road record is a factor, actually to only have won 7 out of 48 road games is below average for a team like this. Greek teams are defensively solid, but offensively a little doubtful. Malmö have kept several clean sheets in a row now, in European competitions, they will have a crowd of 23 000 backing them, Malmö have an ability to make better teams look bad. I won't discuss whats good and whats bad with the teams - truth is that this is another attempt, hopefully just as successful as the previous Malmö plays. To see them in +300 at home is a joke, but I understand - they are not justified as a good home team yet. It's a bet equally divided by heart and brain. Tail on your own risk. Plays Malmö PK @ 3.00 (1/10) Malmö +0.5 @ 1.91 (2/10) Malmö win to nil @ 6.00 (0.5/10)

Re: Malmö FF v Olympiacos > Wednesday October 1st

I have to agree with sajtion here. Olympiakos just pose too much threat in front of goal' date=' their roster is too strong. Malmo has a bunch unknowns, yes there record holds well, but Olympiakos has so much more experience in this level then Malmo. Think of this game as being fixed, as Olympiakos will literally dismantle Malmo 0 - 2 or 0 - 3. I reckon this is a banker, 9/10. One of the things that gives me confidence in this bet is Olympiakos counter attack, [b']believe me Malmo will try to defend in this match, therefore will have it hard to score, if Olympiakos get the first goal, were seeing a goal fest my friends. Olympiakos gets a early then it will be very easy for them to get 2 more.
Sure about that? Have you read that? From what i understand they've made a point that they won't be pushed around at home and going for the win. BTTS might be a good bet here as both teams know this is the game they need the points from if they wanna advance.Don't see Malmoe goaless here actually. Olympiakos obviously the better team but i wouldn't call it a banker.

Not a single cent on this Olympiakos. First off all i would like to apologise for my AJAX-BUTTER tip. Ajax proved to be too soft, weak coach, and players without personality. Now. lets go to fresh. Olympiakos sold their best players. Newcomers are totally unkkown to me. I never heard their names before moving to the greek side. I rate this Olympiakos as massively weakened in relation to the last year. They defeated Atletiko yes. but Atletiko was in bad shape, and it was @home. Malmo is playing very well, and that is already proved with their performance against Juve. MALMO 1X double chance @1.80 offered by tipico DEAL:ok ciao
But did you see it in their faces?! :lol

Re: Malmö FF v Olympiacos > Wednesday October 1st Malmo is very strong at home as they haven't lost in 6 games there for the CL qualifications-they won 4 and didn't concede goal in 5 of them. In their last 12 home games for all competitions Malmo is unbeaten and has scored in 11 of them ( at 7 at least 3 goals!). But tonight it's the first time they will play there for the CL group stage and they are the outsider. They are the weakest team of the group and they know it but they also know that this game is their best chance for a good appearance and a possitive result as the games against Atletico and Juventus are going to be harder. Olympiakos plays the 100th game of its history in CL and has the chance to achieve two wins in the first two games for the first time. They know that if they win today they will make a big step towards the round of 16. Malmo isn't an easy opponent when playing home and Olympiakos isn't the best away team with 3-2-9 record in their last 14 away games and they concede goal in almost every game. They were really bad at their last game for the Greek Super League and lost to Atromitos but maybe this will work for their good as they can fix their mistakes and appear better tonight. About 1000 fans will follow Olympiakos to Sweden for the game. my pick : Over 2.5 @ 2.18 Marathonbet

Re: Malmö FF v Olympiacos > Wednesday October 1st All these stories about just how great Malmo is, i am more than tempted to back Oly at -1... This is purely no bet for me, since malmo has zero reference points when it comes to such games. They might take the win, and they might get embarassed by the greeks. The odds are spot on in a way. But all in all Oly has all the angles covered (ie. Individual quality, league quality, international results... Etc). So I would be very careful when following certain advice here. Last time around it was 2:0 for juve ( a game some ppl havent seen apparently, based upon their thoughts) juve played with half gas, and it could have easily been 5:0. Malmo are no great team, nor do they posses significant individual quality, to be receiving such praise on this thread. Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk

All these stories about just how great Malmo is, i am more than tempted to back Oly at -1... This is purely no bet for me, since malmo has zero reference points when it comes to such games. They might take the win, and they might get embarassed by the greeks. The odds are spot on in a way. But all in all Oly has all the angles covered (ie. Individual quality, league quality, international results... Etc). So I would be very careful when following certain advice here. Last time around it was 2:0 for juve ( a game some ppl havent seen apparently, based upon their thoughts) juve played with half gas, and it could have easily been 5:0. Malmo are no great team, nor do they posses significant individual quality, to be receiving such praise on this thread. Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk
Tbh I think most people are cautious when they see a side like Malmo come into the CL from nowhere, with no great names, and no expectation. Its only experience that makes people cautious as Malmo were being written off in the qualifiers I seem to remember. And knocking out Salzburg is nothing to be sniffed at....

Tbh I think most people are cautious when they see a side like Malmo come into the CL from nowhere' date=' with no great names, and no expectation. Its only experience that makes people cautious as Malmo were being written off in the qualifiers I seem to remember. And knocking out Salzburg is nothing to be sniffed at....[/quote'] Yes, exactly. Many people laughed at someone here when he refused to write off Malmo. And Salzburg were swept aside. A good team does not necessarily possess star players. Malmo are in the group stage for a reason. They are playing attractive attacking football. So do Olympiakos. This is the best chance for Malmo to take all 3 points and they will go for it. I see plenty of goals in this match because both teams are capable of scoring loads and conceding at the same time. My bet: Over 2.5 FT. Actually I think they can cover the line within the 1st half.

All these stories about just how great Malmo is, i am more than tempted to back Oly at -1... This is purely no bet for me, since malmo has zero reference points when it comes to such games. They might take the win, and they might get embarassed by the greeks. The odds are spot on in a way. But all in all Oly has all the angles covered (ie. Individual quality, league quality, international results... Etc). So I would be very careful when following certain advice here. Last time around it was 2:0 for juve ( a game some ppl havent seen apparently, based upon their thoughts) juve played with half gas, and it could have easily been 5:0. Malmo are no great team, nor do they posses significant individual quality, to be receiving such praise on this thread. Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk
They receive the praise they do because they got a total of 5-0 at home against Sparta Prag and Salzburg, two teams that are clearly better on paper. Both teams outplayed Malmo at home, yet Malmo easily turned the table in the return on both occasions. You're judging Malmo based on their performance against Juventus, but what you are failing to realize is that they are an entirely different team at home than away, while Olympiacos at the same time has a horrible away record in the CL.

Malmö FF The confidence has never been higher, this is a great opportunity to earn the first points in the group stage. What is positive is that Malmö will be seen as underdogs against everyone, so they have really nothing to lose. Some examples, at home versus Prague they were priced around 4-5x, versus Salzburg as high as 6-8x and they proved the odds wrong on all occasions. Though, to put the hype in perspective - Malmö sold out all 3 home games in 15 minutes, that's around 70 000 tickets divided in 3 matches. The form is great, confidence flying high for all reasons. Let's add that Malmö are 12 games unbeaten at home, winning eight during that time. Moreover: They are unbeaten at home in 7 games in UEFA competition, having kept a clean sheet in each of them. That being said, a home factor is huge when Malmö plays. Not saying they are favorites, but the city and stadium will boil like never before. Forget Salzburg or Prague, this can be another chapter that earns Malmö more respect. Rosenberg have hit top form right in time, along with winger Forsberg. Also the tall striker Thelin is a good target player who will win a lot of duels in the air like he did versus Salzburg. I do not doubt Malmö's quality, and truth is that every time you get Malmö at home as underdogs - it's an auto play. Especially against a pretty "even" opposition, at least Olympiacos are 'easiest' opponent to face in the group, and Malmö need to take advantage of that. Olympiacos Since September 2000, Olympiacos have played 42 road games in Champions League with a record of 7-7-28 (7 wins, 7 draws, 28 losses) which is actually a terrible record for a Champions League team of their caliber regarding how regular they play this tournament. Sure, they opened up strong with a home victory over Atletico Madrid, but that was at home. The result have made the money move to Olympiacos here, quite confidently. How did they follow up the victory though? Two victories in the league, but before this trip to Sweden - By losing versus Atromitos on the road in the Greek League. Player by player, the team is better than Malmö, but we have seen this before and how money means nothing. The poor road record is a factor, actually to only have won 7 out of 48 road games is below average for a team like this. Greek teams are defensively solid, but offensively a little doubtful. Malmö have kept several clean sheets in a row now, in European competitions, they will have a crowd of 23 000 backing them, Malmö have an ability to make better teams look bad. I won't discuss whats good and whats bad with the teams - truth is that this is another attempt, hopefully just as successful as the previous Malmö plays. To see them in +300 at home is a joke, but I understand - they are not justified as a good home team yet. It's a bet equally divided by heart and brain. Tail on your own risk. Plays Malmö PK @ 3.00 (1/10) Malmö +0.5 @ 1.91 (2/10) Malmö win to nil @ 6.00 (0.5/10)
Cracking calls there mate! Malmo are no joke at home thats for sure..

Malmö FF The confidence has never been higher, this is a great opportunity to earn the first points in the group stage. What is positive is that Malmö will be seen as underdogs against everyone, so they have really nothing to lose. Some examples, at home versus Prague they were priced around 4-5x, versus Salzburg as high as 6-8x and they proved the odds wrong on all occasions. Though, to put the hype in perspective - Malmö sold out all 3 home games in 15 minutes, that's around 70 000 tickets divided in 3 matches. The form is great, confidence flying high for all reasons. Let's add that Malmö are 12 games unbeaten at home, winning eight during that time. Moreover: They are unbeaten at home in 7 games in UEFA competition, having kept a clean sheet in each of them. That being said, a home factor is huge when Malmö plays. Not saying they are favorites, but the city and stadium will boil like never before. Forget Salzburg or Prague, this can be another chapter that earns Malmö more respect. Rosenberg have hit top form right in time, along with winger Forsberg. Also the tall striker Thelin is a good target player who will win a lot of duels in the air like he did versus Salzburg. I do not doubt Malmö's quality, and truth is that every time you get Malmö at home as underdogs - it's an auto play. Especially against a pretty "even" opposition, at least Olympiacos are 'easiest' opponent to face in the group, and Malmö need to take advantage of that. Olympiacos Since September 2000, Olympiacos have played 42 road games in Champions League with a record of 7-7-28 (7 wins, 7 draws, 28 losses) which is actually a terrible record for a Champions League team of their caliber regarding how regular they play this tournament. Sure, they opened up strong with a home victory over Atletico Madrid, but that was at home. The result have made the money move to Olympiacos here, quite confidently. How did they follow up the victory though? Two victories in the league, but before this trip to Sweden - By losing versus Atromitos on the road in the Greek League. Player by player, the team is better than Malmö, but we have seen this before and how money means nothing. The poor road record is a factor, actually to only have won 7 out of 48 road games is below average for a team like this. Greek teams are defensively solid, but offensively a little doubtful. Malmö have kept several clean sheets in a row now, in European competitions, they will have a crowd of 23 000 backing them, Malmö have an ability to make better teams look bad. I won't discuss whats good and whats bad with the teams - truth is that this is another attempt, hopefully just as successful as the previous Malmö plays. To see them in +300 at home is a joke, but I understand - they are not justified as a good home team yet. It's a bet equally divided by heart and brain. Tail on your own risk. Plays Malmö PK @ 3.00 (1/10) Malmö +0.5 @ 1.91 (2/10) Malmö win to nil @ 6.00 (0.5/10)
Great job, keep it on!

this match is not rocket science. if olympiakos can beat atletico madrid who are known for their defensive excellence how can malmo pose any problem. i think this is the freebie of the night. away win
Greats on your freebie bro. Soon i can quit work cuz of Malmös home record in Europa ;)