** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ludogorets Razgrad v Real Madrid > Wednesday October 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ludogorets Razgrad v Real Madrid (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Real Madrid > Wednesday October 1st After Ludo were well beaten on Saturday by Levski SF,they will host Real Madrid on Wednesday.They weren't 100% focus on the derby game in the local championship and there is no doubt about that.Terziev(CB) and Barth(CB) are out.Ludogorets showed some signs of having problems in defence and those mistakes were punished with ease by Levski but now they will have to deal with Ronaldo and Benzema.It was easy against lpool who are totally out of form and humiliated by Rodgers,but Real Madrid is totally different proposition.The stadium will be full.But the fans are here to watch Real Madrid,not Ludogorets.They have no real fans in fact,because the team was founded 6 years ago + the game is not in their own town Razgrad but in Sofia.They have no team songs too and so called "fans"sing bulgarian national songs... I think the possession of the ball will be about 25%-75%.Real Madrid over 2.5 goals @ 1.66 will be the winning bet here.I doubt Ludo will score ,so BTTS-No @ 1.8 is a good option too.Real Madrid -2 AH @ 1.75 is ok either.Correct Score 0:3 from me.

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Real Madrid > Wednesday October 1st Comfortable Real Madrid win for me. They will want to cruise through the group stages and qualify as soon as possible. Although Ludogorets gave a good performance at Anfield, there is a big difference in class here. - Real Madrid -1 = 2/5 - Real Madrid over 2.5 goals = 8/13 - BTTS NO and over 2.5 goals = 21/10

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Real Madrid > Wednesday October 1st I see a lot more value in Goal/Goal ( Both to score ) in any game with Real against much weaker opposition. Real with a clean sheet is not a very common thing, they simply outscore opposition. The odds for BTTS -Yes against Real are always higher, for no particular reason, as Real is no better at the back than in the past 5-6 years, it is forward where they can destroy everyone. If Basel and Elche can score at Bernabeu, I see no reason why Ludo should be shy in Sofia, no need to park the bus in a game which has a clear favourite. Real might as well keep a clean sheet vs the rookie in CL, but there is no value in the odds...on the contrary, a goal by Ludogorets is a very good option in view of the odds.

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Real Madrid > Wednesday October 1st

After Ludo were well beaten on Saturday by Levski SF' date=they will host Real Madrid on Wednesday.They weren't 100% focus on the derby game in the local championship and there is no doubt about that.Terziev(CB) and Barth(CB) are out.Ludogorets showed some signs of having problems in defence and those mistakes were punished with ease by Levski but now they will have to deal with Ronaldo and Benzema.It was easy against lpool who are totally out of form and humiliated by Rodgers,but Real Madrid is totally different proposition.The stadium will be full.But the fans are here to watch Real Madrid,not Ludogorets.They have no real fans in fact,because the team was founded 6 years ago + the game is not in their own town Razgrad but in Sofia.They have no team songs too and so called "fans"sing bulgarian national songs... I think the possession of the ball will be about 25%-75%.Real Madrid over 2.5 goals @ 1.66 will be the winning bet here.I doubt Ludo will score ,so BTTS-No @ 1.8 is a good option too.Real Madrid -2 AH @ 1.75 is ok either.Correct Score 0:3 from me.
I seriously don't understand what is your problem!? You always leave the impression that you are totally negative towards your own clubs. Wikipedia says the Club was registered as such in 2001. Surely more than 6 years. Not to mention that Razgrad had a football team in the communist days too...Who cares about football songs and who sings them? Football songs!!!??? Get real or change doctor! It is what the players do, this is not an opera house. Fans or no fans, Ludogorets in the past few years gave a good fight to Zagreb, Partizan and Basel, Liverpool, PSV, Lazio, Steaua, with entertaining and well-organized football, and among the clubs mentioned 4 have won Euro trophies in the past. Not bad by any standards. Remember your roots and try to stay positive and proud with the little things achieved in a little country. Big clubs like Real will never be big if there are no small clubs like Ludogorets... Otherwise you are becoming just another always-moaning, everything-knowing, ever-negative Bulgarian, the kind of people which I meet on the streets every day, and the kind of people that make me often feel embarassed. You won't earn any credits here by slagging off your own people (one way or another) and clubs. Just the fact that Ludogorets are in the CL groups is huge for our standards - how many times an Irish Club (for instance) was in CL groups? Or Hungarian? Or Austrian? Ever read a post here from Irish punters being ''political-critical'' to their own clubs? Don't search - you won't find any! With Levski once and now Ludogorets little Bulgaria got in the CL groups twice, right? Not to mention the years before the current CL format, with CSKA Sofia twice in the semis, smashing on the way there (or at least giving a hell of a fight) to Champions like Ajax, Forest, Liverpool, Bayern, Juventus and many more in their best years!? I am a proud Bulgarian, with all the huge achievements we had in the past in all sports. The bad times now don't make me less proud. I am also a proud fan of CSKA Sofia. since 1969, when you probably wasn't born yet, and as such I have no reason domestically to like clubs like Ludogorets, sponsored by shady people. Locally I only watch 2-3 games per season, the one and only real game here is CSKA - Levski. Nothing else has to me any emotional value in the Bulgarian football anymore. Nevertheless, it doesn't take away from the club Ludogorets and the players all the good games they produced in Europe in the past 3 years! I know your kind of people, you always find ways out after a good verbal ''whipping'', yet ''small'' people like you make me pop into this forum less and less often. Don't bother answering, as I won't write back on the subject. Like I said though - change your GP or move out of Bulgaria, you might learn a bit abroad about how good we actually are, in almost everything we do...Bulgarians, that is!

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Real Madrid > Wednesday October 1st Get real,dude.Of course i don't care about Ludo.All i care is getting money out of them.They have been incredibly lucky to so far( i mean in the last couple of seasons).First of all they wouldn't here here if it wasn't Vezalov(You know what i mean)they have been playing with teams totally out of form such as PSV who were falling apart 1 year ago,don't to mention Zagreb,Partizan,Lazio and you saw Lpool what looks like...There were Basel and Valencia who made fun of them,scoring whenever they like and need.Ludo scored 90th + minute goal against Steaua which was....i don't know how to describe it and the real luck is that Levski and CSKA are being managed badly by their owners these days so you can hear about Ludo.Remember my words that that's Ludogorets last season.Once Levski and CSKA,the teams who actually have fans,get on their feet,Ludo will be long go.You are saying who cares about fans?Yeah you are right that's why we are doing so well in football as well as in everything else,nobody cares about fans.DO you think Ludogorets will celebrate their 100th anniversary?!Or 50?!I am sure CSKA will.Football is nothing without a crowd who watch it and enjoy it!So please don't spam

I seriously don't understand what is your problem!? You always leave the impression that you are totally negative towards your own clubs. Wikipedia says the Club was registered as such in 2001. Surely more than 6 years. Not to mention that Razgrad had a football team in the communist days too...Who cares about football songs and who sings them? Football songs!!!??? Get real or change doctor! It is what the players do' date= this is not an opera house. Fans or no fans, Ludogorets in the past few years gave a good fight to Zagreb, Partizan and Basel, Liverpool, PSV, Lazio, Steaua, with entertaining and well-organized football, and among the clubs mentioned 4 have won Euro trophies in the past. Not bad by any standards. Remember your roots and try to stay positive and proud with the little things achieved in a little country. Big clubs like Real will never be big if there are no small clubs like Ludogorets... Otherwise you are becoming just another always-moaning, everything-knowing, ever-negative Bulgarian, the kind of people which I meet on the streets every day, and the kind of people that make me often feel embarassed. You won't earn any credits here by slagging off your own people (one way or another) and clubs. Just the fact that Ludogorets are in the CL groups is huge for our standards - how many times an Irish Club (for instance) was in CL groups? Or Hungarian? Or Austrian? Ever read a post here from Irish punters being ''political-critical'' to their own clubs? Don't search - you won't find any! With Levski once and now Ludogorets little Bulgaria got in the CL groups twice, right? Not to mention the years before the current CL format, with CSKA Sofia twice in the semis, smashing on the way there (or at least giving a hell of a fight) to Champions like Ajax, Forest, Liverpool, Bayern, Juventus and many more in their best years!? I am a proud Bulgarian, with all the huge achievements we had in the past in all sports. The bad times now don't make me less proud. I am also a proud fan of CSKA Sofia. since 1969, when you probably wasn't born yet, and as such I have no reason domestically to like clubs like Ludogorets, sponsored by shady people. Locally I only watch 2-3 games per season, the one and only real game here is CSKA - Levski. Nothing else has to me any emotional value in the Bulgarian football anymore. Nevertheless, it doesn't take away from the club Ludogorets and the players all the good games they produced in Europe in the past 3 years! I know your kind of people, you always find ways out after a good verbal ''whipping'', yet ''small'' people like you make me pop into this forum less and less often. Don't bother answering, as I won't write back on the subject. Like I said though - change your GP or move out of Bulgaria, you might learn a bit abroad about how good we actually are, in almost everything we do...Bulgarians, that is!
Good thing you aren't English then if you don't want to be of nationality to a country where people are negative to their own country. :eyes :lol

After Ludo were well beaten on Saturday by Levski SF' date=they will host Real Madrid on Wednesday.They weren't 100% focus on the derby game in the local championship and there is no doubt about that.Terziev(CB) and Barth(CB) are out.Ludogorets showed some signs of having problems in defence and those mistakes were punished with ease by Levski but now they will have to deal with Ronaldo and Benzema.It was easy against lpool who are totally out of form and humiliated by Rodgers,but Real Madrid is totally different proposition.The stadium will be full.But the fans are here to watch Real Madrid,not Ludogorets.They have no real fans in fact,because the team was founded 6 years ago + the game is not in their own town Razgrad but in Sofia.They have no team songs too and so called "fans"sing bulgarian national songs... I think the possession of the ball will be about 25%-75%.Real Madrid over 2.5 goals @ 1.66 will be the winning bet here.I doubt Ludo will score ,so BTTS-No @ 1.8 is a good option too.Real Madrid -2 AH @ 1.75 is ok either.Correct Score 0:3 from me.
Just out of interest, who were the fans of Ludo at Anfield then? There looked like quite a big, fanatical fanbase in the away end who were there more for Ludo than to watch the Liverpool 'stars'. Not having a go, just genuinely curious!

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Real Madrid > Wednesday October 1st What do you mean?I cannot tell you what their names are.Maybe there have been fans from all over the country as well as Bulgarians who live in UK,there have been guys who see in this game at Anfield a well organized trip and want to see UK,there could have been some local guys(i mean from Razgrad)who are proud that their own small city has a succeeding team even though there are only a few Bulgarians in it(i mean Razgrad as well as Ludogorets.)

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Real Madrid > Wednesday October 1st Was just interested as you say they have no fans but it looked as though they had a good fanbase at Anfield who were actually supporting their team not just neutral 'glory hunters' turning up to watch a 'big' team like Liverpool or Real Madrid.

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Real Madrid > Wednesday October 1st 5pts Real Madrid -2.0 corner handicap 1.90 Betway 1pt Bale hat-trick 25.00 Ladbrokes Average 4.7 corners away this season. Average 3.7 conceding. I think Real will continue to attack throughout and cannot see Ludo getting more than 3-4 corners. So can Real get 7-8 corners? I think so with the immense power they have in attack. I also think there is huge value on Bale hat-trick at 25/1 Ladbrokes

Just out of interest, who were the fans of Ludo at Anfield then? There looked like quite a big, fanatical fanbase in the away end who were there more for Ludo than to watch the Liverpool 'stars'. Not having a go, just genuinely curious!
A bit off-topic. Ludogorets indeed have no fans. They are from a very small town and before 2010, they were playing only in lower divisions and village groups. Then, they were taken over by mighty local oligarch and you know the story. The people at Anfield were just some Bulgarian diaspora in UK, who out of nostalgia, would cheer for anything carrying the Bulgarian banner on it. In addition, Ludo has many "paid" supporters for Euro games - people mainly from their owner factories, who are obliged to attend games, and they get free tickets and free travels for this. However, in the local A PFG away derbies they usually have 5-6 people only in the visiting stand. Yes, the stadium will be absolutely full, but it is a big difference between a full stadium, consisting of non-supporters and people with little football culture on one side, and a stadium, full of passionate supporters. They just got no songs and no real support, and they keep quiet for very long spells of the game. If it was CSKA, Levski, Botev or Lokomotiv Plovdiv game, then the home factor would have been much more stronger and considerable.

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Real Madrid > Wednesday October 1st If Ludo had real fans and hot home ground, it is actually a favour towards Real because their star players are more likely to thrill in exciting atmospheres than to crumble under pressure. The Spaniards on paper should crush Ludo by 4-5 goals to nil. They are so damn good against smaller teams thanks to superior attacking power. Maybe their deficiency in midfield would harm them against top teams but it is not the case tonight. Real could and should cover the handcap with ease. Their poor start to the season will only spur them on. They need big wins to get their superstars into shape. Real put 5 past Basel and I fail to see why they can't do it again this time in Sofia. My bet: Real -2 AH

I see a lot more value in Goal/Goal ( Both to score ) in any game with Real against much weaker opposition. Real with a clean sheet is not a very common thing, they simply outscore opposition. The odds for BTTS -Yes against Real are always higher, for no particular reason, as Real is no better at the back than in the past 5-6 years, it is forward where they can destroy everyone. If Basel and Elche can score at Bernabeu, I see no reason why Ludo should be shy in Sofia, no need to park the bus in a game which has a clear favourite. Real might as well keep a clean sheet vs the rookie in CL, but there is no value in the odds...on the contrary, a goal by Ludogorets is a very good option in view of the odds.
I will leave the talking to those who watch football with twisted glasses...or have no idea what really happens in each game...or both.

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Real Madrid > Wednesday October 1st The village team disappointed yet again! As pointed out, the lack of real fans in the Ludogorets crowd singing songs of support was a very important factor in the outcome of the match. Every Bulgarian football fan should follow Simeon's advice not to care about Ludogorets and make money by opposing them on handicaps. :lol

A bit off-topic. Ludogorets indeed have no fans. They are from a very small town and before 2010, they were playing only in lower divisions and village groups. Then, they were taken over by mighty local oligarch and you know the story. The people at Anfield were just some Bulgarian diaspora in UK, who out of nostalgia, would cheer for anything carrying the Bulgarian banner on it. In addition, Ludo has many "paid" supporters for Euro games - people mainly from their owner factories, who are obliged to attend games, and they get free tickets and free travels for this. However, in the local A PFG away derbies they usually have 5-6 people only in the visiting stand. Yes, the stadium will be absolutely full, but it is a big difference between a full stadium, consisting of non-supporters and people with little football culture on one side, and a stadium, full of passionate supporters. They just got no songs and no real support, and they keep quiet for very long spells of the game. If it was CSKA, Levski, Botev or Lokomotiv Plovdiv game, then the home factor would have been much more stronger and considerable.
I agree about the paid supporters.But guess what,you can't buy traditions and fans.The teams who have big fan crowds(like Levski,CSKA,Beroe,Botev and Lokomotiv)will step up and kill the ''ártificially created beast''

The teams who have big fan crowds(like Levski,CSKA,Beroe,Botev and Lokomotiv)will step up and kill the ''ártificially created beast'' ?
My bet on the away team last weekend doesn't mean I am Ludogorets fan.I bet on Slavia to win either.iI don't support any team no matter in or out of the country.It's a long story why i don't like Ludogorets so i am gonna leave it aside.I don't have a problem to rely on teams i don't like.That was the case 1 week ago.I tipped Levski to beat Marek away from home a several hours ago,which doesn't mean i am their fan too.

The village team disappointed yet again! As pointed out' date=' the lack of real fans in the Ludogorets crowd singing songs of support was a very important factor in the outcome of the match. [/quote'] The most important factor was Real Madrid walking on the pitch and taking this match as if it was a 1/32 of the Copa del Rey against a team from Terzera, And if the crowd on the stands was not theatrical, Ludogorets would have had real chance to actually win the game against very arrogant and careless Real.