** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 15 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hellas Verona v Palermo (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 20 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cesena v Empoli (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.94[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.84[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Milan v Juventus (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 21 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chievo v Parma (11:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Roma v Cagliari (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Genoa v Lazio (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sassuolo v Sampdoria (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.92[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.78[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atalanta v Fiorentina (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.56[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Udinese v Napoli (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Palermo v Internazionale (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Torino v Hellas Verona (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st This looks like a tough card to me and I can see potential for a lot of draws. Given that it is a post-European commitments weekend, Napoli certainly look too short. Toto is just the man to sniff out a couple of goals in the gaps of that Napoli defence. I'd be inclined to think that Fiorentina are a little slim as well because Atalanta are an extremely functional side. I would expect Roma to bash Cagliari, largely because the away side play very similarly to CSKA who pretty much asked Gervinho and Iturbe to make mince meat of them. The home side are flying high atm but in order to back them I would want Gervinho to start the match. Iturbe is out injured and Totti played 90 minutes so it would be surprising to see him start. I would ideally like to see Ljajic given the third role despite his dreadful form, as he is still a greater attacking threat than Florenzi. If however, the front is Ljajic, Destro, Florenzi I would certainly be less confident. I would usually think about faading Milan against Juventus, but I don't have a good track record for fading Milan. There is a case to be made for almost every match to be a draw.

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st i watched torino play and they look good on the ball and keep it very tight at the back but are toothless in attack. their uefa match was another game where they failed to get on the scoresheet. i see bookies are favouring them this sunday but verona to me is far more capable of scoring as they posses more attacking talent. the best bet for me is verona outright.

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st I think goals can be on the cards in Milan - Juve. Milan seems very poor in defense. They conceded 3 against Olympiakos, 5 against Man City and 2 against Liverpool in the ICC, two away to Valencia in the last friendly before the start of the season, one against Lazio in the first round (there would've been two if Candreva had scored a last minute penalty) and 4 against Parma. Juve to score over 1.5 goals Both teams to score Over 2.5

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st Ac Milan vs Juventus : definitely a tough game to predict, specially after the high moral Milan players have this season with Inzaghi as a manager, they should be so motivated to show that they have the potential to compete with Juventus and others this season for the title, or at least for a place in the CL. And with Allegri return to the San Siro, but against his former club, I can see a lot of caution from both clubs, which should lead to a draw at first half.

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st i see trouble in milan v juventus game. inzaghi is an old veteran in milan so he knows how milan should play but allegri was a manager of ac milan on several months ago and will know most of their players and their weakness. juventus also have got some injuries and this will be either way highly contested match with each side playing for bragging rights. of course it can have lots of goals but i've seen milan go from overs to unders in a week and for me its difficult to pin down how this will go down. i wouldn't be surprised to see goalless draw

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st Roma vs Cagliari : After Roma victory against CSKA Moscow in the opening round of CL, players should feel so relieved after passing this test after many people were asking whether Roma can compete in the CL or not, which will lead them to deliver easily in this weekend. Palermo vs Inter : Simply, with current Inter form, coming with a win from Ukraine against Dnipro, Palermo just can't beat them, as they're far from the old Palermo that we knew before last couple of seasons. Torino vs Hellas Verona : After selling their main stars Cerci & Immobile, Torino wasn't performing so well until now, but with the recent draw against Club Brugge away, Quagliarella & Amauri should finally deliver, & I expect it to happen against Verona. So, going with a combo of : Roma W, Inter DC, Torino W.

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st When there's a match between a team which freely scores and concedes vs an efficient machine like Juve I tend to side with the better defense. The 4-5 was against Parma let's not forget. Milan kept letting them into the match time and again after taking the lead and while this is pretty and entertaining, it doesn't inspire confidence. Juve are aware that if they can keep it tight at the back and dominate in the middle they will be presented with opportunities to score here. Maybe the strangulating style of Juve will be too much for this average Milan squad to take here. Therefore I think the longer it remains 0-0 the percentage of a Juve win grows and grows.

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st Milan - Juventus BTTS @ 1.91 Stake 8/10 William Hill For me is very difficult predict 1X2, but i see very possible Both Teams To Score. Milan have poor defense but very good forward with El Shaarawy, Menez, Honda or Bonaventura for this match absences Diego Lopez (Gk) and Alex (Df). Juventus have very good team with Tevez in very good form, but for me will not easy at San Siro. For this match out Barzagli and Pirlo. Milan is in a good form and have good enthusiasm, sold out for this match, for me good option is Both teams to score.

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st Milan-Juve is a pure in-play for me. That price on Juve seems like classic trap bait. They are the better XI for sure, but you know how it goes. For potential Verona backers, I watched them against Palermo and they were awful. They struggled to create chances and could not retain the ball. Their goals came from a penalty and a hail mary pass that only resulted in a goal due to some calamitous defending from Palermo. I don't think they are the Verona of last year and I can't see them beating Torino away. Bore draw in my mind.

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st Cesena vs Empoli – Win for Cesena @ 2.94 Marathonbet I don’t see why the win for Cesena is given on so high odds. Host started the season with a convincing victory against Parma and they lost last week to Lazio. They have not so important absences and I think that they have the first say to win this game. Empoli on the other hand lost both games of Serie A so far without even scoring. Today they will not have two of their three strikers (injured), so offensively they will have again problems. My pick is win for Cesena.

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st Agree with Ultra, this is a really disgusting card with virtually no decent value bets for asian handicap or 1X2 players. I will always try and conjure up a play from somewhere if I can but just so difficult this round. Prices need to move quite a bit before I get involved with anything this weekend. Similar story across the other leagues I bet on aswell, annoying.

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st Milan - Juventus Juventus to Win and Over 2,5 @3,75 I'm going with this bet...sure the win for Juventus, and sure they score at last 2 goals to Milan. Milan is very poor team, the goalkeeper and some other important player was unavailable for this match.

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st

Milan - Juventus Juventus to Win and Over 2,5 @3,75 I'm going with this bet...sure the win for Juventus, and sure they score at last 2 goals to Milan. Milan is very poor team, the goalkeeper and some other important player was unavailable for this match.
Is this a preview to considerate mate? Whats this Milan is very poor squad and bla bla bla..

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st MILAN (4-3-3): Abbiati; Abate, Rami, Zapata, De Sciglio; Poli, De Jong, Muntari; Honda, Menez, El Shaarawy. A disp: Agazzi, Gori, Albertazzi, Zaccardo, Mexes, Armero, Van Ginkel, Niang, Bonaventura, Torres, Pazzini. All. Inzaghi JUVENTUS: (3-5-2): Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Marchisio, Pereyra, Asamoah; Llorente, Tevez. A disp.: Storari, Rubinho, Ogbonna, Romulo, Padoin, Evra, Mattiello, Pepe, Vidal, Coman, Morata, Giovinco. All. Allegri

When there's a match between a team which freely scores and concedes vs an efficient machine like Juve I tend to side with the better defense. The 4-5 was against Parma let's not forget. Milan kept letting them into the match time and again after taking the lead and while this is pretty and entertaining, it doesn't inspire confidence. Juve are aware that if they can keep it tight at the back and dominate in the middle they will be presented with opportunities to score here. Maybe the strangulating style of Juve will be too much for this average Milan squad to take here. Therefore I think the longer it remains 0-0 the percentage of a Juve win grows and grows.
Very good call Toto. More or less panned out that way. Your post said 0-1 to me....nice one

Very good call Toto. More or less panned out that way. Your post said 0-1 to me....nice one
Cheers jackie. Yeah funny you say that. I didn't want to suggest a specific market, rather how I saw the match panning out. So while you interpreted it as 0-1 someone else may have seen it and thought unders. Hope you made money :ok

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st I can't have Sassuolo as favs at home to Sampdoria this afernoon, the hosts where thrashed 7-0 at Inter last week and will be without Berardi who contributed 16 goals and 9 assists in last seasons Serie A; he played a part in 58% of Sassuolos' 43 goals last season. My numbers have the home side at 5/2, draw 9/4 and Sampdoria 6/4. Recommended Bet Sampdoria to win @ 19/10 (Betvictor)

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st Chievo - Parma - Chievo (+0.25) @ 1.74 Stake 8/10 Sbobet Parma is in very difficult, out for this match Paletta, Cassani, Biabiany and the performance is poor. Chievo win at San Paolo versus Napoli 1-0 and have good team. At home for me have good chance to win or draw this match.

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st I am going to take Roma on the -1.5 line today. Roma are in good spirits and today is a great opportunity to keep that moving. If they were playing a stubborn minnow today I wouldn't take the line, as whenever they have rotated the front three they have struggled to break down defensive sides. There shouldn't be any of those problems today though because Cagliari aren't that sort of side. Gervinho, Destro and Florenzi are a mixed front three with a little bit of everything. The task is simple: win the ball, move it forward quickly and get something on goal. Cossu, Ibarbo and Sau will be Cagliari's best forward line and will also score goals, but they are yet to play together so it may not be today. All things said, Cagliari have not started well and defending poorly while not being particularly threatening up front is not a good mix when playing Roma at the moment. Roma -1.5 - 1.900 - 6 points - Bet365 Elsewhere all I am doing is having small plays on draws in Chievo-Parma, Genoa-Lazio, Atalanta-Fiorentina, Udinese-Napoli and Torino-Verona. If the +0.5 line reaches 1.8 or above on Udinese and Atalanta then I'll play them directly.

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st Torino vs Hellas Verona – Both Teams To Score @ 1.87 Marathonbet Torino is bad. They started the season with home draw against Inter (0-0), continued with away defeat to Sampdoria (2-0) and last Thursday they took more than they deserved against Club Brugge for the opening game of Europa League (0-0). There are big problems offensively, hosts haven’t scored at last three games and they haven’t even shot on target! Hellas Verona is descent. Started with an away draw against Atalanta (0-0), they won anxiously Palermo at home (2-1) last week. They seem in better condition than Torino, I believe that they will score at least one goal. Besides the offensive problems of the hosts, I think that they will also find the back of the net against a not so trustworthy defense such as Verona’s. Interesting fact from recent history between two teams: last four games ended with Over 3,5 and G/G. 17/02/14 Hellas Verona – Torino 1 - 3 25/09/13 Torino - Hellas Verona 2 - 2 12/03/12 Torino - Hellas Verona 1 – 4 09/10/11 Hellas Verona – Torino 1 - 3

Re: Serie A TIM > September 15th - 21st Do not really know who to trust today, Inter away at 2,00 is too low IMO, furthermore I want this Inter to win this game to give them trustness in future. I believe they can achieve a victory today, but in the past this team lack exaclty when one would expect them to win. Palermo is nothing special at all, and their manager don t like him at all. Mazzarri should exploit the very bad defense of home team with his experience. Fiore with Montella at Bergamo has a good record, but Fiorentina is not yet convincing , a Tricky match for them.. I have put a 2 stake on Gomez scorer anytime at 2,40. Yes he is very out of form in terms of goal scoring, but i have asense today he can find a way to score. Maybe is Lazio Worth a try on some kind of AH , for the rest I agree with the forum No good this one, M.Gomez still a shadow of itself....