** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Italian Grand Prix

BillyHills

Qualifying Lewis Hamilton is the predictable 8/11 favourite with Paddy Power to gain another pole position and Rosberg is a best–priced 6/4 which by default makes him the one for the value seekers as there is obviously not a lot to choose between them. I have a feeling Hamilton will not make a mistake here, especially after last week and he knows time is running out and needs to be on pole here to have every chance of closing the gap at the top of the championship. To make it into Q3 is always a fun bet and is always between the Force India pair of Perez and Hulkenberg and Toro Rosso’s Vergne and Kyvat. This weeks pin has picked out Sergio Perez who gets on well around here and finished in front of the others in both sessions today. Selection S.Perez to make Q3 – Evens Ladbrokes

Re: Italian Grand Prix Italian GP Monza is a very tricky circuit and with not many decent overtaking places on offer it’s a real bonus for Hamilton to start on pole and it’s vital now he gets a clean start and leads into turn one. If he does he will be hard to beat, hence the very tight price the bookies are offering. Rosberg supporters will no doubt think the 3/1 offered by >William Hill is very good value and you cant really argue with them. Definitely the second fastest car on the grid and should be able to hold off the Williams drivers. The main problem here is that after the incident last time out between the Mercedes pair it will need a brave man to stick his car up the inside of Hamilton on any corner early on in the race and of course Hamilton knows that and will take full advantage. Looking for a decent bet is not easy and I’m plumping for a top six finish for Jenson Button at odds against. He starts sixth, I think he is better than his team-mate who is in 5th and don’t see the Red Bull as a threat on this circuit. I do expect Alonso to charge but the odds are worth the risk here. Selections: Top Six Finish J.Button 6/5 >Bet365 http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-hamilton-can-take-full-points-in-monza