** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Spain FIBA World Cup

Egypt +21 at 1.88 @ Marathonbet Egypt is facing France today and although they can't win this one they want to give a good game and keep a low score, after the defeats from Serbia and Spain with 21 and 37 points respectively.Certainly they have the motivation to fight this game. France is coming after two strong games against Brazil ( lost for 2p ) and Serbia ( won for 1p ). I think their coach is going to rest some players and France isn't going to give their best, so i don't think we are going to see Egypt losing with a big difference.

Re: Spain FIBA World Cup Ukraine vs Turkey today in the world Cup. Both teams have 1 win and 1 loss, so today's game is going to be of a big importance for both of them.Turkey showed they have a good team against the USA and Ukraine that when they are focused on the game and keep the point difference low they are dangerous. I think Ukraine is going to lose but not with more than 6-8 points.

Re: Spain FIBA World Cup Big game tonight at Group A as Serbia is facing Brazil to a game that its result will determine places #2-3-4 of the group. Both teams have 2 wins and 1 loss so far and Serbia hasn't play against Spain yet.Serbia plays better defence and Brazil attacks better. More or less i could say the teams are equal. But, there is a catch for today's game.No team wants to be placed third cause that leads to quarter-finals against Spain.So to avoid this happening either Brazil has to win with any score or Serbia to win with more than 4 points. My pick for the game is Serbia +3 (AH) at 1.98 @ Marathonbet