** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL Fantasy 2014

Crouch Potato

Just a reminder that the draft is 12:30 UK time today. Based on the time of first card in yesterday's EPL games, the order is as below (time of first card denoted after player name) Meatman 22 New player 27 Backbencher 37 Danj 38 Danshot 41 Ronnie 53 Samba 57 Rhino 73 Crouch 76 Kevshat 90 Still need that 10th player too! Any takers? A reminder that the draft is done on the league site, which is accessible here: http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/league?leagueId=109226

Re: NFL Fantasy 2014 The alternative is (i assume you have control as league commissioner) that the random team drafts automatically and you then control it setting the best possible lineup (according to projected points) and lock it so no trades or add/drops from that team happen

Re: NFL Fantasy 2014 Ok, I mocked the draft and cleared roster. We had an issue with numbers when I first ran this and I had to invite one of my friends to play and the prick ended up winning. Unfortunately due to numbers I've had to re-invite him. Please don't let him win and don't make him feel at all welcome!

• 3 months later...