** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NK Maribor v Sporting CP > Wednesday September 17th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]NK Maribor v Sporting CP (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: NK Maribor v Sporting CP > Wednesday September 17th Sporting Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 2.38 (Coral) for a 0.75 stake I think this is some crazy odds here! Maribor had enough to narrowly beat Celtic, but this Celtic can't be rated as something, to be honest. They seem to me quite below average, but this is the match where they'll have a better chance on winning, so I expect them to open up a bit upfront and try to score while their back gets more exposed than usual. Sporting has had a rough start of season, although they still haven't lost a match. 3 1-1 draws and a narrow 1-0 win (in the last minute), coupled with some good football makes me believe Sporting will score at least once. They have been playing really good football with the likes of Nani and Carrillo tearing defensive lines apart, but they are having some trouble in scoring goals. Slimani looks a bit out of form and Montero is not your cinical striker. Defensively they haven't been looking great, so they could also concede unless Rui Patricio is in good form and Cedric finally gets to play as a right-back. If Sporting will finally start to score as they should and will, eventually, this Over 1.5 Team Goals should be priced something as 1.8. Sporting attack is a different kind of quality from anything Maribor has faced so far.

Re: NK Maribor v Sporting CP > Wednesday September 17th I am from Slovenia (NK Maribor) and over here news are all over this, the coach said they go for the win, but Maribor is out of their msot reliable Defender Å uler, most likely Arghus will play and he is prone with doing the red card + penalty! (some info) I think the value is on 1x due to sporting being bad at scoring goals, but since its my countries club,I will pass!

Re: NK Maribor v Sporting CP > Wednesday September 17th 2x hitting post (1 for each side) decent match should be 1:1 realistically, I fear for Maribor fitnes..... Can smell a late Sporting Goal if the tempo keeps on the current level because Maribor is not used to such pace........ over 0,5 might be an option for live!

Re: NK Maribor v Sporting CP > Wednesday September 17th

Sporting backers seething... bet lost -0.75
, 1x was the obvious value here, granted I past since its the club from the country I live in, and i never back them, true it was a lucky goal, but Maribor should've taken the lead in the 43rd minute with that header that hit the post....... It was a good game and 40 shots :)