** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Juventus v Malmö FF > Tuesday September 16th

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Juventus v Malmö FF > Tuesday September 16th Juventus FC v Malmö FF Juventus FC: Andrea Pirlo (0/0 m), Arturo Vidal (1/0 m), Roberto Pereyra (2/0 m), Luca Marrone (0/0 m) Malmö FF: Ricardinho (19/0 d), Simon Thern (11/2 m), Alexander Blomqvist (0/0 d), Guillermo Molins (11/8 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Juventus v Malmö FF > Tuesday September 16th JUVENTUS – MALMO Malmo To Win Or Draw + Total Over 2.5 at 14.00 @ Marathonbet Juventus are starting today their European “adventure” and they are considered as favorites for the win, because of their bigger history. Moreover, Massimo Alegri is going to make his European debut as new Juventus coach. In my opinion, Malmo shouldn’t be underestimated and thus is capable of taking a positive result. The Swedish champions have much more formal games this season, as they have started from the 2nd qualifying round of Champions League. This fact is an undoubted advantage for Malmo and we must also take into consideration the absences of Chiellini, Vidal and Pirlo, which are very important for the defensive and creative function of Juventus. In conclusion, I am choosing a win or draw result for Malmo in combination with Over 2.5, since I think that Juventus will for sure score.

Re: Juventus v Malmö FF > Tuesday September 16th Juventus going to trash Malmo tonight. Juventus played against danish champions Nordsjalland in 12/13 CL and won 4-0 and played against danish champions Kobenhavn in 13/14 and won 3-1. We saw how it went for danish teams in play-offs in this year CL. Aalborg lost 4-0 to APOEL and Kobenhavn lost to Leverkusen 4-0. I'm considering these danish teams a much better team than Malmo. And stats tells that Malmo playing where poor at the road. They played at the group stage in the Europa League 11/12 and they lost all three away games with goal difference 2-9. AZ - Malmo 4-1 Metalist - Malmo 3-1 Austria - Malmo 2-0 In play-offs they lost to Sparta Praha 4-2 and 2-1 to Salzburg. 10pts Over 2,5 goals 7pts Over 3,5 goals 7pts Juventus -2 AH

Re: Juventus v Malmö FF > Tuesday September 16th

Juventus going to trash Malmo tonight. Juventus played against danish champions Nordsjalland in 12/13 CL and won 4-0 and played against danish champions Kobenhavn in 13/14 and won 3-1. We saw how it went for danish teams in play-offs in this year CL. Aalborg lost 4-0 to APOEL and Kobenhavn lost to Leverkusen 4-0. I'm considering these danish teams a much better team than Malmo. And stats tells that Malmo playing where poor at the road. They played at the group stage in the Europa League 11/12 and they lost all three away games with goal difference 2-9. AZ - Malmo 4-1 Metalist - Malmo 3-1 Austria - Malmo 2-0 In play-offs they lost to Sparta Praha 4-2 and 2-1 to Salzburg. 10pts Over 2,5 goals 7pts Over 3,5 goals 7pts Juventus -2 AH
First, Malmo is obviously not a Danish team and I don't understand what relevance the scores of Nordselland have with regards to this match. Second, Malmo in 11/12 was a completely different team compared to Malmo 14/15. You can check yourself how many players from 11/12 are playing for Malmo today. Third, Juventus are missing three of their most influential players - Chiellini, Vidal and Pirlo. And here is the key point - if Vidal, Pirlo and Chiellini were available, you would not have got lower odds for Juve, but the price would have been still the same (you can check the home price for Juve with all key players available against Kobenhavn and Nordselland). So, this is obviously a bad deal - getting a price for Juve without three of the best players as big as the one you would have got with all of them available.

Re: Juventus v Malmö FF > Tuesday September 16th I'd be tempted to take Malmo +2.5AH rather than Juve at this price. Their best two midfielders missing and Juve are hardly a side known to performing well in the CL or putting sides to the sword - for me they are far more likely to win by 1 or 2 than run up a big score imo.

First, Malmo is obviously not a Danish team and I don't understand what relevance the scores of Nordselland have with regards to this match. Second, Malmo in 11/12 was a completely different team compared to Malmo 14/15. You can check yourself how many players from 11/12 are playing for Malmo today. Third, Juventus are missing three of their most influential players - Chiellini, Vidal and Pirlo. And here is the key point - if Vidal, Pirlo and Chiellini were available, you would not have got lower odds for Juve, but the price would have been still the same (you can check the home price for Juve with all key players available against Kobenhavn and Nordselland). So, this is obviously a bad deal - getting a price for Juve without three of the best players as big as the one you would have got with all of them available.
They are scandinavian teams. It's 28 kilometers from Malmo to Copenhagen. I can name you much more relevance between Danmark and Sweden. I saw last match with Juventus and Udinese and they played very well without Chiellini, Vidal and Pirlo. So I don't think that they whould miss them at all in this match.

They are scandinavian teams. It's 28 kilometers from Malmo to Copenhagen. I can name you much more relevance between Danmark and Sweden. I saw last match with Juventus and Udinese and they played very well without Chiellini, Vidal and Pirlo. So I don't think that they whould miss them at all in this match.
It doesn't matter, even Malmo 2012 is very different team to Malmo 2014, and you are trying to compare Malmo 2014 with Kobenhavn 2012. All that matters are the current teams, the current circumstances correlated to the price available. I have little doubt that Juve will win and very likely they will win by a few....but I just believe it is not a good deal to take the same price as if Pirlo and Vidal were on the pitch, and Conte on the bench, when in fact all of them will be away.

Chiellini is available
You're right, he was just suspended against Udinese, that's why he didnt play and this confused me. But I forgot to add the Antonio Conte factor. The architect of these Juventus is not there anymore. It is not clear yet whether Allegri will be up to his standards.

Re: Juventus v Malmö FF > Tuesday September 16th Malmo has a disturbing away record, in the last 9 competitive away matches they managed only 2-4-3, with 15 conceded goals. When it comes to qualifiers they managed a 0-1 win away at Venstspils and a 2-1 loss at Salzburg. All in all they seem like an unimpressive team. They might pull of something interesting here, but defensively they are apparently limited. Should any of the potent strikers in Juventus' tonights lineup receive sufficient backup by Pogba, Marchisio etc. I believe Malmo could end up thrashed. Still not sure what to take here, but Juve to score over 2,5 and certain handicaps seem appealing.

Re: Juventus v Malmö FF > Tuesday September 16th Allegri's record in Europe is better than that of Conte. When you compare the quality of Milan's squad to Juventus', you should praise Allegri even more. So coaching is not a problem here, Allegri is surely up to the task. Juventus are without 3 of their 1st choice midfielders. It leaves them with only Marchisio and Pogba available now, Romulo lacks experience at this level and Padoin is just plain average. They may have to move Asamoah in but the Ghanaian is irreplaceable on the left. Evra can cover but the French veteran is nowhere near as dynamic. Juve's starting lineup could be: Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Licht, Pogba, Marchisio, Asamoah, Evra; Llorente, Tevez. This is a strong team and should not be much worse than that with Vidal and Pirlo. I still think they can defeat Malmo (and they must!) but they will be happy with an one goal victory. Malmo is a strong offensive team, they can score. I'm going to take Malmo +2.25 AH or Over 3 goals. CS: 2-1, 3-1.