** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2.Bundesliga > August 29th - September 1st

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 29 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Union Berlin v 1. FC Nürnberg (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FSV Frankfurt v RB Leipzig (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfR Aalen v 1. FC Kaiserslautern (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 30 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Erzgebirge Aue v Fortuna Düsseldorf (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.86[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Karlsruher SC v 1. FC Heidenheim (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 31 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Braunschweig v VfL Bochum (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.04[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SV Sandhausen v FC Ingolstadt 04 (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]TSV 1860 München v SV Darmstadt 98 (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 1 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SpVgg Greuther Fürth v FC St. Pauli (19:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.94[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 2.Bundesliga > August 29th - September 1st FSV Frankfurt - RB Leipzig UNDER 2.5 (1.83) Definitely fancy FSV's chances to cause Leipzig all sorts of troubles and keep this match very tight. Player for player, I don't find Leipzig as such a clear favs in this fixture at all. FSV go into the match on the back of a confidence boosting 1:0 win over top 2.Bundesliga side Nurnberg and they'll surely be very keen to build on that in front of home fans, plus FSV Frankfurt have got a very strong look in this season's campaign. The team's strengthened with a bunch of top and very experienced players. At the start of the year, they brought in Kruska from Energie Cottbus, while during this summer the team got even a stronger look. Alexander Bittroff, Zlatko Dedic, Hanno Balitsch, Chahed, Grifo(on loan from Hoffenheim),...,have all signed for FSV, while other top players like Kapllani, Schlicke,...,are still at the club. FSV have got some massive experience all over the pitch as well as quality, so I can see no reason why they shouldn't be able to keep the match very tight. Leipzig have yet to concede a single goal and they'll surely be looking to maintain this run of clean sheets. Also, Lepzig have been facing some very serious injury crisis in the recent weeks, and the injury list shows the names of top forward Terrence Boyd, new on-loan signing from Fiorentina - Rebic and the latest injury victim and one of the best players - Poulsen. All the offensive players whose injuries are a very serious problem. Leipzig with the limited options up front, while FSV traditionally with one forward - Kapllani who's far from being a pacey player. In other words, I can't see anything but a very tight affair.

Re: 2.Bundesliga > August 29th - September 1st Karlsruher SC (1.90) to beat Heidenheim Well, the price is so-so...Probably offers no value, but still one way or another I can't see anything else but a home win here. KSC had a very strong start to the season and they're scoring for fun right now. They surely have one of the most balanced teams in the league, especially in the middle of the park and they're more than likely to dominate for most of the match. Heidenheim have what it takes to keep it tight and possibly even take something from this match, but generally speaking it's hard to see them surviving this fixture. Far from being a sure bet, but at this price it's definitely worth of taking. KSC at full strength for this match. No suspension/injury worries, so they're going to field the strongest possible lineup.

Re: 2.Bundesliga > August 29th - September 1st 18060 München- Darmstadt I am very interested in this match, for the home win. Price are going up for home team; that have started with some defeats, but also keep in count they lose against 2 of the most powerfull formation of this League (Kaiserslautern away and Lipsia at home). Then they won away on DFB and draw away at Heidenheim. This team has changed a lot, but giving a look at their squad they are absolutely top level for me... I can see that there are yet some problems on the module , but I think that they are starting gelling togheter and players of class like Leonardo, Edu Bedia, Claasen, Rama, Kagelmacher on defense, Bulow , Steinhofer, Adlung the in form Okotie upfront, should have enough firepower. The big question obvoiusly are the fact that probably visitors will build a uman wall and counterattack, and the pressure that home team is feeling given they are build to win and they failing for it. But i think it is time start proving that they can play togheter. Visitors has a very easier shedule, but for sure should not be underestimated. The Lowen f//***me up some times last season, but I want to give them a chance this year, finding them at 2,15 on WH is very juicy and want to trust at 3 stake! Any Germans or insighter of this League, if has some relevant knowledge of the situation in the home team dressing room, would be so appreciated!!

Re: 2.Bundesliga > August 29th - September 1st VfL Bochum +1/2 (1.83 at Pinnacle) to beat Eintracht Braunschweig Bochum ain't as good as they used to be, but they're still very solid 2.Bundesliga side, well capable of beating pretty much anyone on their day, either home or away. I've watched them in the cup match vs.Stuttgart and they really impressed on the day. Some really good and dynamic footy and they were all over Stuttgart at some stages of the match, having deservedly won it at the end. With the same stuffs they should be able to take something from today's match. Braunschweig are a very good side, they somehow lack creativity and their style of play could really suit Bochum.

Re: 2.Bundesliga > August 29th - September 1st St.Pauli +1/2 (2.43 at Pinnacle) to beat Greuther Furth Well, this looks the only valuable bet here. Despite being a favs in this fixture I really can't rate Furth as a 1.60 material. They're up against a very good St.Pauli side that still has enough quality to match and beat anyone in the league, so at this offer the value surely lies with the visitors. St.Pauli brought in a couple of very good players this summer, having kept nearly the entire last season's team that managed to trash Greuther Furth in this fixture(4:2). IMO, Furth are weaker than last season as they're among the sides that suffered the biggest squad changes during the summer, so even though there's still enough quality in the team I can see them struggling this season. Top forward Djurdjic, top defender and captain Mavraj, top defender Brosinski, Baba(2 goals in Furth's 5:1 win over Nurnberg a few weeks ago), top midfielder Stieber,...,have all left the club recently. A number of very influential players. In other words, Furth still have what it takes to smash St.Pauli, but the fact is they're not as good as they were last season, so they could be struggling quite often. I just feel that under these circumstances St.Pauli(+1/2) offers good value. Far from being a dead cert, but worth of shot IMO. St.Pauli at full strength, so they're going to field the strongest possible lineup tonight.