** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England vs India - ODI Series & T20 International

kevshat

After the Test series which became a bit one sided England host India in 5 ODIs followed by a T20 international to end the international summer. All six matches are live on Sky in the UK. Schedule: [TABLE=width: 630]

[TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%]Mon Aug 25 (50 ovs) 09:30 GMT | 10:30 local 10:30 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st ODI - England v India County Ground, Bristol [/TD] [TD=width: 20%] 12.png 13 - 13° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gif [/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Wed Aug 27 (50 ovs) 09:30 GMT | 10:30 local 10:30 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd ODI - England v India Sophia Gardens, Cardiff [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sat Aug 30 (50 ovs) 09:30 GMT | 10:30 local 10:30 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 3rd ODI - England v India Trent Bridge, Nottingham [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Tue Sep 2 (50 ovs) 09:30 GMT | 10:30 local 10:30 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 4th ODI - England v India Edgbaston, Birmingham [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Fri Sep 5 (50 ovs) 09:30 GMT | 10:30 local 10:30 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 5th ODI - England v India Headingley, Leeds [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sun Sep 7 (20 ovs) 14:00 GMT | 15:00 local 15:00 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] Only T20I - England v India Edgbaston, Birmingham [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England vs India - ODI Series & T20 International Series preview: 5pts England to win ODI series 8/11 Ladbrokes I’m not normally a fan of England in this format of the game but even at 8/11 I think they are good things here. Most of their squad have been playing one day cricket for much of the last month and a lot of those who haven’t have just played the T20 finals day to get some white ball form. England have a powerful batting line up which is all in good nick and with a competent bowling attack too I expect England to win this series. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-india-odi-series-betting-england-can-ride-momentum-in-odi-series

Re: England vs India - ODI Series & T20 International Top Series Batsmen previews: 3pts A.Hales Top England Series Batsman 9/2 Paddy Power England fans have been waiting a while to see Alex Hales in this side and I don’t expect him to disappoint. He has shown in the T20 format that he is comfortable at this level and with five centuries to his name in the last three weeks he could hardly be starting his ODI career in better nick. He has the gears needed in this format of the game and can take advantage of the powerplay up top. At 9/2 he looks a good bet to top score in this series. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-india-odi-series-betting-alex-hales-can-impress-on-odi-bow 1pt MS.Dhoni Top India Series Batsman 12/1 BetVictor Given how well England bowl with the two new balls in this format of the game I think it could pay to take someone down the order for India here. Only Murali Vijay outscored MS Dhoni in the Test series but Vijay is not around here. Dhoni is a master of his work in this format of the game and his finishing ability is second to none. I’ve a hunch he’ll bat himself higher up the order in this series as his side really need to win it to ease some pressure on themselves. I expect to see him in at five and that is a position he can top score from. At 12/1 there is plenty of value in the India captain. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-india-odi-series-betting-ms-dhoni-can-lead-his-side-with-lots-of-runs

Re: England vs India - ODI Series & T20 International Top Series Bowler previews: 2pts C.Jordan Top England Series Bowler 9/2 William Hill One man who has come into the side and gone well straight away is Chris Jordan and I see no reason why he won’t continue to go well here too. He will bowl in both the powerplays and at the death so there should be some cheap wickets doing the rounds for him. India have struggled with pace and movement ever since Lord’s and Jordan will get plenty of both. He is relatively fresh having missed the early part of the Test series and he looks a fair bet here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-india-odi-series-betting-chris-jordan-can-be-in-the-wickets-in-this-series 2pts M.Shami Top India Series Bowler 9/2 Betfred Mohammed Shami didn’t have a great Test series but I expect him to fair a lot better in this series. He bowls with good pace and at an attacking line and that is a danger for any batsman that is looking to score at a decent rate. The other thing I like about Shami is that Dhoni bowls him in the powerplays and in the death overs so he is often bowling when the batsmen are attacking the most. That is probably worth a wicket or two over five matches which makes him look good value. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-india-odi-series-betting-mohammed-shami-can-be-in-the-wickets

Re: England vs India - ODI Series & T20 International 1st ODI preview: 4pts England to win 1st ODI 8/11 Stan James The rain might ultimately have the last say in this match but if there is a game I think England have an excellent chance of winning it, especially in wet and heavy conditions which won’t suit the Indian spinners and medium pacers. England are very good in such conditions since the two new balls have come into action and with a more than capable batting line up it can be Alastair Cook’s men who draw first blood in the series. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-india-1st-odi-betting-england-can-draw-first-blood-in-bristol

Re: England vs India - ODI Series & T20 International England, as they often do, have already packed up and mentally gone home after the much more important Test Series. The only thing that shall prevent India from netting a four nil consolation is the weather, but that does not look to be a barrier thus far. 15/8 at PaddyPower for India to win four nil equals money, money, money.

Re: England vs India - ODI Series & T20 International Odds as good as 3/4 (Betway) are being offered for India to win tomorrow. England were pummelled in the last game, Ian Bell is out injured, and the overall shape of the team is in an utter mess. Despite the series being safe, I cannot see India letting up or being complacent: it is not in their nature. Weather looks fine as well. India all the way!

Re: England vs India - ODI Series & T20 International 5th ODI preview: 4pts India Most 6s Evs Coral India have been so on top in this series that if this wasn’t a dead rubber with the potential for them to change their side I’d be all over them at the odds but they may change one or two things so the better bet looks to be for India to hit the most sixes. India have hit the most sixes in all three matches despite changes to their batting line up and order and England’s bowlers look completely done in at the minute so they could offer up a few more pies for the Indians to tuck into. Even money looks a good bet to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-india-5th-odi-betting-india-can-outhit-england-once-again

Re: England vs India - ODI Series & T20 International Value on India long gone imo. Become too much of a public play for this 5th ODI which is always dangerous. Like Duty, I backed the 4-0 at 15/8, but am deciding to use this as a saver instead and backing England on the match odds at 6/5. Hopefully India make a few changes and take their foot off the gas a little. India are a far better side no doubt and England will need India to be nowhere near their best. However with it being a dead rubber, and the little drift on Betfair, I am willing to take a chance on England at the odds of 6/5.

Re: England vs India - ODI Series & T20 International T20 preview: 4pts England to beat India 11/10 Paddy Power England won the last ODI and I think they have a much better looking squad for this match. Jason Roy was a revelation in the domestic T20 and he and Hales should form an explosive opening pair while James Taylor is in amazing form. Neither side have the best bowling attacks but England have plenty of options with the ball and so I like them to come through this one off match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-india-t20-betting-england-can-salvage-some-pride-with-t20-win

Re: England vs India - ODI Series & T20 International Like the over 10.5 sixes at willhill 5/6. Boundaries are short due to womens t20. Wicket is dry and slow but plenty of spin bowling so I expect a lot of aerial shots on display. Also well over this amount at the ODI here a week ago.