** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

August 18 - August 24

Re: August 18 - August 24 Back Pere Riba Total Games - Under 8 for a 7/10 stake at 1.86 with Pinnacle Unless Querrey has one of his off-days, this should be a very one-sided match. Riba hasn't played for quite some time now and his game simply doesn't work that well on hard courts, so the American should simply be way too strong for him today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/querrey-vs-riba-betting-sam-querrey-should-be-way-too-strong-for-pere-riba-in-winston-salem

Re: August 18 - August 24 Back Elina Svitolina to beat Shuai Peng for a 7/10 stake at 1.74 with Pinnacle Despite her loss against Ana Ivanovic last week, Elina Svitolina is one of the most in-form players on the tour at the moment, while I do have some doubts about Shuai Peng right now. I'd have the Ukrainian around 1.55 here, so 1.74 looks like a price worth taking to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/svitolina-vs-peng-betting-elina-svitolina-to-get-the-job-done-against-shuai-peng-on-monday

Re: August 18 - August 24 Back Sam Querrey (-5 games) to beat Pere Riba at 1.90 with BetSafe Agreed with CzechPunter on this, I don't really have to add anything more to his reasoning. I hope that Sam won't get out of bed on the wrong side, so he will close this match relatively quick.

Re: August 18 - August 24 Back Kurumi Nara to beat Samantha Stosur for a 7/10 stake at 3.23 with Pinnacle Stosur is so shaky these days that I simply have to go against her at this price. Nara is a very decent player in her own right and she could easily frustrate the Australian with her consistent groundstrokes, so I can definitely see her getting an upset here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nara-vs-stosur-betting-kurumi-nara-looks-value-against-samantha-stosur-in-new-haven

Re: August 18 - August 24 Back Silvia Soler-Espinosa to beat Magdalena Rybarikova for a 7/10 stake with Marathonbet @ 1,89 Magdalena Rybarikova, in the last 7 matches, has a score of 1W and 6L. Soler-Espinosa, instead, has played a good qualifications round...she has beaten easily Feuerstein (2-0), Wozniak (2-0) and Kanepi (2-0).

Re: August 18 - August 24 M.Giron vs A.Nedovyesov 1 1.98 Pinnacle Sports I recommend to playon Marcos Giron today. His opponent will be Aleksander Nedovyesov. Odds onGiron are falling, at the morning it was 2.40 but now it’s only 1.98. In myopinion it’s valuable odd to play on Marcos. I think many people know MarcosGiron but for those who don’t know him I will introduce that player. MarcosGiron won NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) this year. He is 21years old and this year he started to play professional tennis. He isn’t verytall because he is 1.80 m. tall. He isn’t experienced player in ATP tournamentsand it will be his first match in main stage of ATP 250 tournament. Until nowGiron was playing usually Futures and Challengers. It’s because he just starthis professional carrer. He feel himself the best on hard courts. So, now I cantype few sentences about the match when you know something about Marcos. Gironplayed qualification in Winston-Salem and it wasn’t easy for him because infirst round he played against Kevin King. Giron won against Kevin in 2 sets andin my opinion it’s nice result. In second round Giron won against NicolasMeister in 3 sets (6:1, 2:6, 6:4). I think he well-played qualification. Gironplays very long on american hard courts andit’s advantage for him. In turn for Nedovyesov it will be first match on thehard court since march. His last tournament was played on clay in Gstaad(Switzerland) and it’s disadvantage for Nedovyesov. In my opinion Nedovyesovwill not play good tennis today because I think he isn’t in good form. I haveto add that Aleksander had weak results this year and what’s more he is often

Re: August 18 - August 24 Back David Goffin to win ATP Winston Salem for a 2/10 stake at 20.00 with Pinnacle Back Andreas Seppi to win ATP Winston Salem for a 1/10 stake at 36.00 with Pinnacle Seppi is a bit of a hunch, I think that he could finally bounce back from his slump this week. As for Goffin, nothing needs to be said I guess - he got the job done against Melzer yesterday, so he could easily extend his incredible streak even further this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atp-winston-salem-betting-david-goffin-to-continue-his-incredible-streak-in-winston-salem

Re: August 18 - August 24 Back Ekaterina Makarova to beat Petra Kvitova for a 7/10 stake at 2.19 with SBOBet Kvitova has been dreadful since Wimbledon, so I can definitely see Makarova beating her for the second time in a row. She's already played a match in New Haven and that should give her some additional confidence, so it seems to me that she deserves to be seen as the favorite in this match, not Kvitova. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/makarova-vs-kvitova-betting-ekaterina-makarova-has-what-it-takes-to-beat-kvitova-for-the-second-time-in-a-row

Re: August 18 - August 24 Back Robin Haase to beat Mikhail Kukushkin for a 7/10 stake at 2.07 with Pinnacle I was thinking about backing Johnson against Querrey at first, but I like Haase against Kukushkin even more (and I hope that the decision won't come back to bite me). Anyway - I'd still rate Haase as the better player of the two and the fact that he's already played a good match in Winston Salem should play into his hands as well, so I'd definitely have the odds the other way around here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/haase-vs-kukushkin-betting-robin-haase-looks-value-against-mikhail-kukushkin-on-tuesday

Re: August 18 - August 24 Back Louk Sorensen to beat Gastao Elias for a 7/10 stake at 2.13 with Pinnacle Sorensen for me here, definitely - his health is the only concern I have, but he's had plenty of rest ahead of this one, so he should be fine in that regard I'd imagine. Apart from that, he's the better player of the two in terms of hard court skills and also raw talent, so I quite fancy his chances in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sorensen-vs-elias-betting-louk-sorensen-to-beat-gastao-elias-in-the-us-open-qualifiers

Re: August 18 - August 24

Back Louk Sorensen to beat Gastao Elias for a 7/10 stake at 2.13 with Pinnacle Sorensen for me here, definitely - his health is the only concern I have, but he's had plenty of rest ahead of this one, so he should be fine in that regard I'd imagine. Apart from that, he's the better player of the two in terms of hard court skills and also raw talent, so I quite fancy his chances in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sorensen-vs-elias-betting-louk-sorensen-to-beat-gastao-elias-in-the-us-open-qualifiers
Ohh... you were quicker than me :) I second this pick!

is kvitova calculating continue for US or maybe she can play good prepraration match against makarova and win?
Let me be clear here - I do think that she will be motivated enough, she just isn't playing well at the moment. Yes, she can win, she's much better than Makarova on paper, but I doN't believe that she deserves to be priced as the underdog under the current circumstances.

Robredo should be a banker tonight... played really solid in Cincinnati and Mahut is just too old and slow
robredo is a class, mahut is low for him but robredo isn't cyborg i think he is tired, that's all i don't say he will lose but i'am little scary about tip tommy

Re: August 18 - August 24 Meh. Need to get at least one winner today, otherwise I'll have a break until the US Open. Back David Goffin (-3) to beat Jarkko Nieminen for a 7/10 stake at 1.87 with Pinnacle Goffin's streak is likely to come to an end this week, but Nieminen doesn't look like a man who could do it. Goffin beat him in the Finn's own backyard a couple of weeks ago and he's been very dominant since then, so I fancy him to win this one with something to spare as well. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/goffin-vs-nieminen-betting-david-goffin-to-cover-the-handicap-line-against-jarkko-nieminen-in-winston-salem Back Pablo Andujar to beat Lukas Rosol for a 7/10 stake at 2.50 with Pinnacle Rosol was really poor yesterday from what I know, but Harrison retired soon after breaking him in the second set, so the Czech will get his second chance today. Andujar won't be an easy opponent, however, and he could easily make him suffer with his consistent shot-making, so 2.50 looks like a price worth taking to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/andujar-vs-rosol-betting-pablo-andujar-has-what-it-takes-to-upset-lukas-rosol-today Back Marcel Granollers to beat Yen-hsun Lu for a 7/10 stake at 2.54 with Pinnacle Lu beat Granollers in Toronto in what was a really tight match with plenty of breaks, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the roles being reversed today. There's nothing between the two in my opinion and the Winston Salem conditions should be a touch slower than the Toronto ones, which should play into the Spaniard's hands I'd say. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/granollers-vs-lu-betting-marcel-granollers-looks-value-against-yen-hsun-lu-on-wednesday

Re: August 18 - August 24 Back Jerzy Janowicz to beat Edouard Roger-Vasselin for a 7/10 stake with Pinnacle @ 1,64 h2h Janowicz leads 2-0. He has beaten Roger-Vasselin this year in Montpellier and he won easily 6-2 6-4. Roger-Vasselin won (with some difficulty) the last match against Nedovyesov (third set) Back over 22,5 games in Yen-Hsun Lu vs Marcel Granollers for a 7/10 stake with Pinnacle @ 2,05 In my opinion, today we'll see a long match. In the last match (5 August in Toronto), Lu won 7-6 7-5 but Granollers lost some opportunities to win a set. Back Sam Querrey to beat Kevin Anderson for a 5/10 stake with Paddypower @ 2,25 Sam Querrey has always played well in this tournament. Yesterday, I saw his match against Johnson and he was great.

Re: August 18 - August 24 US Open Qualifying Event :Hyeon Chung V.S. Jimmy Wang - Hyeon Chung +4 at 1.877 with Pinnacle Hyeon Chung is a very talented young player and makes a lot of progresses recently. While Jimmy Wang is more experienced and is the better player of the two, he's just recovered from his leg injury and his first round is not that good. Chung should be able to put some pressure on Jimmy.

Re: August 18 - August 24 Time to blow off the cobwebs ahead of the US Open. Andreas Seppi to beat Yen-Hsun Lu @ 2.46 Betfair I think this will be a close match. Seppi has the upper hand over Lu as far as previous meetings on hard courts are concerned, although Lu surprisingly won the last match between the two last year on clay. I wouldn't say that either player was in the greatest of form, and as much as Lu probably has the strongest set of recent results with a win against Berdych and a demolition of Granollers in the last round here he has also lost to the likes of Lacko. Seppi hasn't had any notable wins for some time now, but he is good enough to beat Lu and I give him at least a fifty percent chance of doing so meaning his price appeals. Jerzy Janowicz to beat David Goffin @ 2.56 Betfair Janowicz has lead something of a charmed life so far this week, as he should have been beaten by Sousa in the second round and he went a set down against Roger-Vasselin in the third round. Despite that, I consider his price in this match against Goffin to be too high. If it wasn't for the run that Goffin is currently on the prices in this match would be reversed at the very least. It's not too much of a stretch to say that Goffin is the more complete player in this match, but if Janowicz serves well then I think he can win. Beating Dimitrov recently shows what the Pole is capable of, and although it's entirely possible Goffin will keep his winning streak alive I can't see any value in his price.

Re: August 18 - August 24 Lukas Rosol (+1.5 Sets) to beat John Isner @ 2.260 Pinnacle Lukas Rosol (+3.5 Games) to beat John Isner @ 1.980 Pinnacle It's been a strange tournament so far for Rosol. He looked like he was going out in his first match against Harrison before the American retired, then he was blitzed in the first set of his match against clay courter Andujar. Today is a new day though, and given the type of game Isner plays I think Rosol can keep the match close and possibly cover both handicap lines, particularly if he serves well. Isner showed in recent losses to Johnson and Dodig that he can be vulnerable against almost anyone as his return game is so limited, and that's been highlighted already in this tournament in the first set of his match against Klahn which he needed a tie-break to win. Rosol is a step up from the likes of Klahn, and isn't without a chance here. Sam Querrey (-1.5 Sets) to beat Guillermo Garcia-Lopez @ 2.200 Pinnacle Sam Querrey (-3 Games) to beat Guillermo Garcia-Lopez @ 1.909 Pinnacle Querrey looked good in his matches against both Johnson and Anderson, whilst Garcia-Lopez nearly threw away a winning position in the last round against Young. The Spaniard served for the match and was broken, and it looked as though Young would complete the comeback in the final set tie-break before Garcia-Lopez rallied and managed to get over the line and into the next round. He looks vulnerable on serve to me, even against a player like Querrey who isn't the best returner on tour. In addition, the American is serving well right now, and even taking into account that Garcia-Lopez is a good returner, I can't see Querrey being broken. It may be that Querrey gets the win in two tie-breaks, which would see the game line bet go down, but I think he can put the Garcia-Lopez serve under pressure and create opportunities to break.

Re: August 18 - August 24 we all have losing streaks mate. i for one have learnt so much about the tours from your analysis. we're all grown ups, gambling is risky. keep up the great work.

Meh. Need to get at least one winner today, otherwise I'll have a break until the US Open. Back David Goffin (-3) to beat Jarkko Nieminen for a 7/10 stake at 1.87 with Pinnacle Goffin's streak is likely to come to an end this week, but Nieminen doesn't look like a man who could do it. Goffin beat him in the Finn's own backyard a couple of weeks ago and he's been very dominant since then, so I fancy him to win this one with something to spare as well. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/goffin-vs-nieminen-betting-david-goffin-to-cover-the-handicap-line-against-jarkko-nieminen-in-winston-salem Back Pablo Andujar to beat Lukas Rosol for a 7/10 stake at 2.50 with Pinnacle Rosol was really poor yesterday from what I know, but Harrison retired soon after breaking him in the second set, so the Czech will get his second chance today. Andujar won't be an easy opponent, however, and he could easily make him suffer with his consistent shot-making, so 2.50 looks like a price worth taking to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/andujar-vs-rosol-betting-pablo-andujar-has-what-it-takes-to-upset-lukas-rosol-today Back Marcel Granollers to beat Yen-hsun Lu for a 7/10 stake at 2.54 with Pinnacle Lu beat Granollers in Toronto in what was a really tight match with plenty of breaks, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the roles being reversed today. There's nothing between the two in my opinion and the Winston Salem conditions should be a touch slower than the Toronto ones, which should play into the Spaniard's hands I'd say. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/granollers-vs-lu-betting-marcel-granollers-looks-value-against-yen-hsun-lu-on-wednesday