** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15

senk

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 Ajax leads guys relax, really bad start but shit happens. Single shot on goal went in really unlucky but Ajax is totally dominating this game. They should lead by more now. Hope they can cover the handicap lines too!

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 One of the worst beats in my life. Un****** real Ajax lost this game against an Amateur team. Achilles hardly ever score goals let alone three goals against this Ajax team full of first team players. Again that freaking red card totally ruined the game. 4th red card for Ajax in 3 games unbelievable how this game ended. Ajax would win this fixture 9 out of 10 times and ofcourse they fail when we all jump on a value bet. But still, how hard is it too keep a good defense against Achilles even with ten men??? Come on what a disgrace. Volendam won, VVV Venlo won too great odds there. Sparta also failed 0-0, they also missed so many sitters should have won with ease too. Speechless..

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 Sorry for those who followed and lost some money tonight. But this was really a great value bet if we compare both teams under the current circumstances. The odds dropped so much an hour before kick-off cause of the team news. Bookies again reacted very slow cause info was already out for another hour. Simply unbelievable Ajax failed but that's just one out of many I guess..

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 I wouldn't worry about other people Senk. Everyone that bets should take responsibility for what they choose to bet on. Info was good, market movement confirmed that. Just didn't work out this time. Keep up the good work Sent from my HTC One using PL Forum

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 Go Ahead Eagles v NAC Breda Go Ahead Eagles: Deniz Türüç (8/1 m), Erik Cummins (10/1 first goalkeeper), Peter van Ooijen (8/0 m), Ruben Lucas (0/0 g), Marnix Kolder (11/3 f, top scorer, doubtful) NAC Breda: Henrico Drost (10/0 d) Willem II Tilburg v SBV Excelsior Willem II Tilburg: - SBV Excelsior: Khalid Karami (12/1 d), Daryl van Mieghem (8/1 f) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 FC Oss unlucky the last matches. Lost 4-3 away at title contender. 1-2 at home vs Emmen and drew 2-2 away at Sparta where they almost grabbed the victory. Where they made a good impression on me. Played good football. They've now got a good opportunity to end the first half of the season well. Against 3 teams in the second half of the table, Jong PSV, Fortuna and Jong Twente. Jong PSV got only 3 draws away from home and scored just 4. They are way different in away games and play reaction football just like the first team. The only thing is these guys were educated to make the game and play possession. A whole different world which most players hardly adapt to. Two bets for me Home win and X/1

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15

FC Oss unlucky the last matches. Lost 4-3 away at title contender. 1-2 at home vs Emmen and drew 2-2 away at Sparta where they almost grabbed the victory. Where they made a good impression on me. Played good football. They've now got a good opportunity to end the first half of the season well. Against 3 teams in the second half of the table, Jong PSV, Fortuna and Jong Twente. Jong PSV got only 3 draws away from home and scored just 4. They are way different in away games and play reaction football just like the first team. The only thing is these guys were educated to make the game and play possession. A whole different world which most players hardly adapt to. Two bets for me Home win and X/1
Bet won 2-0 (1-0) Sent from my GT-I9195 using PL Forum

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 Tonight i will go for FC Eindhoven - de Graafschap. Eindhoven plays good entertaining football and the one responsible is coach Jean Paul de Jong. He's believed to be one of the coaches that will take over a Eredivisie team next season. They only lost one game at home and just let 3 goals in, in 7 home games. de Graafschap is a typical home team, where they score for fun (24). Away they play very compact and that's why they score less (8). The main reason is in there forwards. Vermeij and van Ewijk. Very good players when they come in the box, but miss speed to play for the counterattack. Hulst is out for this game and that's a blow. They will miss an important midfielder. For me another reason to go with Eindhoven is the game this midweek. Graafschap plays at home for the cup against Twente. A derby game. Graafschap will miss a little focus today. Home win @ 1.70

Tonight i will go for FC Eindhoven - de Graafschap. Eindhoven plays good entertaining football and the one responsible is coach Jean Paul de Jong. He's believed to be one of the coaches that will take over a Eredivisie team next season. They only lost one game at home and just let 3 goals in, in 7 home games. de Graafschap is a typical home team, where they score for fun (24). Away they play very compact and that's why they score less (8). The main reason is in there forwards. Vermeij and van Ewijk. Very good players when they come in the box, but miss speed to play for the counterattack. Hulst is out for this game and that's a blow. They will miss an important midfielder. For me another reason to go with Eindhoven is the game this midweek. Graafschap plays at home for the cup against Twente. A derby game. Graafschap will miss a little focus today. Home win @ 1.70
Goalwise not the game i expected, but still a win

• 3 months later...

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 Netherlands » Jupiler League » 20 - 21 March 2015 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Achilles '29 v Almere City (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Eindhoven v Sparta Rotterdam (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Volendam v Helmond Sport (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Jong FC Twente v FC Oss (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]MVV Maastricht v NEC (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RKC Waalwijk v FC Emmen (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.63[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Telstar v Jong PSV Eindhoven (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 21 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Den Bosch v Roda JC (15:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]De Graafschap v Jong Ajax (18:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fortuna Sittard v VVV-Venlo (18:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 NEC crowned themselves champions last friday. A big celebration in the city of Nijmegen. They are back in topflight after one year in the second league. After you won the championship the last thing that is on your mind is the next match, especially when it's three days later. FC Oss already has a ticket for the play offs but they've got a lot to play for. The top 5 and the two relegation clubs skip the first round of the play off. Someting FC Oss really wants. Home win? A little tricky... My bet is FC Oss on the european handicap 1-0 1,96 @ local

NEC crowned themselves champions last friday. A big celebration in the city of Nijmegen. They are back in topflight after one year in the second league. After you won the championship the last thing that is on your mind is the next match, especially when it's three days later. FC Oss already has a ticket for the play offs but they've got a lot to play for. The top 5 and the two relegation clubs skip the first round of the play off. Someting FC Oss really wants. Home win? A little tricky... My bet is FC Oss on the european handicap 1-0 1,96 @ local
I agree, it was one I noticed. FC oss are pretty strong at home too so I personally didn't see the favouritism in the away side. Sent from my Blade S6 using PL Forum