** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Punters Lounge NFL survivor pool

danj2202

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Punters Lounge NFL survivor pool

BobNL bites the big one with the Pittsburgh Steelers' date=' half the pool is gone and 5 of us move on to next week where you all will take on jacksonville again!!! ;)[/quote'] I wanted to save the Chargers :unsure Good luck remaining 5!

Re: Punters Lounge NFL survivor pool Yes, very lucky to survive that. And here I was thinking I was smart by not taking Jacksonville's opponent! Wonder if it will get a little trickier now that people can't pick as many big teams. I'm way behind in the differential but I'm the only one with both Denver and Seattle left to use!

Re: Punters Lounge NFL survivor pool I found last week quite hard, kept flipping between chicago, ny giants and green bay before finally settling on the packers, all should have won really and would have been sick if i ended up on chicago!! So yes I think it should get tougher from here

Re: Punters Lounge NFL survivor pool so typically not only was there a tie game, but I selected the Bengals. e. Tie Games. In the event a game should end in a tie after overtime, and is declared a tie by U.S. professional football officials, entrants that had selected teams in the game as their picks for that week in the Promotion will neither be recorded with a Winning Pick or a Losing Pick. All active streaks will continue to the next week. that is the eliminator challenge rules, so I figure, I continue but have lost the Bengals and am in effect a week behind everyone else, so if everyone picks a loser I have to carry on and surpass the existing streak????? Everyone agree with that? On the Flip side we lose Backbencher and DavieRich on Pittsburgh and Seattle respectively so...... 3 move on though I am a week behind just to keep things simple :eyes

Re: Punters Lounge NFL survivor pool Three separate weeks now Pittsburgh has knocked someone out! Dan you are still in good shape as your tie breaker is better so if only you were to pick right next week you'd win. Thankful that I decided to be strategic and try and save Seahawks for later use otherwise I would be gone. Thankfully I still have Denver up my sleeve!

• 2 years later...