** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Punters Lounge NFL survivor pool

danj2202

One of these ran a few years ago and I thought I would see if there is any level of interest for a resurrection. For those of you who dont know here is the idea, each week you pick a team to win their game that week. You may use each team only once in the season I was thinking everyone chuck a tenner in the pot and the last man standing scoops the lot. Reply to the thread if you are interested and if we get to the 10-15 range then I will set it up.

Re: Punters Lounge NFL survivor pool

I'm in for this too
As you are unable to PM, I have emailed you to the address you have registered with PUnters Lounge the details to buy in to the pool, will email you the details for the group when payment is confirmed, assume the email addy is good

Re: Punters Lounge NFL survivor pool

As you are unable to PM' date=' I have emailed you to the address you have registered with PUnters Lounge the details to buy in to the pool, will email you the details for the group when payment is confirmed, assume the email addy is good[/quote'] Been away for a few days, will get it sorted tomorrow