** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August

glennop

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August have to say that the guys on the magazine are being very quiet over this,no response to either Facebook or email,doesnt look good on them again,its a shame Alun Bowden isnt still runnng the show,at least he was approachable

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August Got a reply from Tim "Hi Leo Thanks for the email and sorry to hear you are on a tough run! We have to admit a small error in communication regards the buy-ins – they weren't actually due to be paid out – it was just the 1st place prize that Intertops are paying Sorry about that Tim" Went to withdraw my money, I used Neteller and I need to bloody sent 2 docs & a screenshot of my neteller acc. Be careful as well about this- "Further note: if a deposit has not been turned over at least once before requesting a payout, a fee of 10% of the deposit sum will be charged."

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August

thats a cop out' date=' they are the ones that said from the very beginning that the buys in will generate a prize fund...................[/quote'] I have just emailed Tim, if you guys can also email to complain, it will put more weight behind it to help us hopefully get paid something... "Hi Tim Quite a few of us Punters lounge members who form a good size of your poker player magazine tournaments have expressed displeasure that there was no payouts following pokerplayer magazine's error. Can you compensate the Players that was due to be paid? Maybe some Tournament tokens? Kind regards Leo"

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August I have not had any reply from Tim. I think they are embarrassed. The mag was very clear. "PRIZE POOL:Live Tournament package plus free poker coaching added for the winner in addition to buy-ins." This is a cockup with intertops. They should ensure they compensate those who would have won the buy-ins at least. Hardly encourages anyone to buy the mag.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August Just wanted to say I still haven't got my money yet from these shysters. On my 3rd try now. I last spoke to them before the Bank holiday in August and they assured me my funds would be withdrawn to my debit card within 5-7 days, and a supervisor even came into the live chat session to confirm it. I spoke to them again today and it seems they have not even started this process yet, which will start tomorrow and take 5-7 (working) days from then. They blamed a 'technical issue' when I pressed them for a reason brushing aside my suggestion that perhaps it was because they just felt like keeping hold of my money to earn a bit more interest for a while. What a complete bunch of shysters. I sincerely hope poker player never get involve with this ridiculous company again, I'm signed up to well in excess of 20 different poker sites and have never had troubles like this before.

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August

I have not had any reply from Tim. I think they are embarrassed. The mag was very clear. "PRIZE POOL:Live Tournament package plus free poker coaching added for the winner in addition to buy-ins." This is a cockup with intertops. They should ensure they compensate those who would have won the buy-ins at least. Hardly encourages anyone to buy the mag.
hardly encourages any1 to play there after this cock up

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August I will never play this site again. After giving me the buy in back for the tourny I was locked out of, a week later they took it back without warning. Then refused to refund as they claimed a freeroll ticket was sufficient even though they were giving hundreds of freeroll tickets to players reloading funds. The biggest disgrace however is that Pokerplayer have never done anything about the site even though it was their promotion

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August Besides from the Pokerplayer tourney fiasco (been involved as well bought magazine but thrown out first tour) and the sowewhat outdated software, Intertops is a huge bookie that is known for paying its costumers always even when the Revolution Lock poker fiasco was on that network. Lots of sites weren't able or are still not able to pay out players cause of that, Intertops always did (Check out 2+2 threads about this fact) Maybe give them somewhat more credit.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August Sorry to resurrect an old topic, but thought it only fair I update. Credit where it is due - I have FINALLY got my money out from Intertops into my bank account. It took 9 live chat sessions, 41 days, and excuses ranging from 'technical issues' (twice), no authroisation to take a fee, no authorisation to use a different method to deposit, and then a few 'we have no more information' messages, but they have finally paid after breaking promise after promise. So I'd like to formally withdraw my accusation of them being shysters, and replace with a sentiment they are merely a poorly organised company, with awful customer service. Still won't ever be using them again though :)

• 1 month later...

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August hmmmm initial problems...... costs $9 to withdraw to a debit card :unsure think i will try skrill........ hmmm i can only withdraw £24........what about the 40p :unsure bugger - theyre asking for account verification etc........ the journey has started it would seem...........