** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA > Champions League > Tue 5th & Wed 6th August 2014

Re: UEFA > Champions League > Tue 5th & Wed 6th August 2014

Apologies - I think I must have the word value 'on the brain' :loon
Well, Malmo managed to overturn the scoreline at the end. :) It was really hard to see them keeping a clean sheet after 1st leg, but they did a great job. :)
Can't help but be frustrated with the partizan game. 4 goals in 35mins in the 2nd leg. But when we back over 2' date='5 in the first leg they slog a dire 0-0[/quote'] Could have been even more goals in the first half. :) A very entertaining match for a change and that's very surprising indeed, especially after last week's crappy performances from both sides. :)

Re: UEFA > Champions League > Tue 5th & Wed 6th August 2014

Totally agree but I will surely take these home win odds around evens. Feyenoord was so poor even at home where they normally are quite good. I expected them to do a lot better but they failed miserably. The loss of De Vrij' date=' Indi, Pelle and Janmaat is huge, even bigger than we already thought. Still no new striker only a 19 year old winger from Heerenveen and a 32 year old full back from dinamo L.wilkshire. This game comes way too early for Feyenoord without so many important players and no new ones. They also got a new coach in Rutten. He surely needs time to build a team. Many players complained after the first leg about the board for not signing good new players in time. Everybody around the club knew for weeks these players would leave after such a WC. And now also Clasie told Feyenoord that he wants a transfer. Far from a ideal situation they play Besiktas in Turkey. One of the worst places to visit in such circumstances. Confidence can't be big after such a home loss. Besiktas is on fire in the last few months and at home they are very hard to beat. The new signings had another week to prepare for this game so I expect Besiktas to be even stronger than in the first tie. Expecting a comfortable win here. Feyenoord hardly created any chances at home, how will they handle the pressure in Turkey?! I think they will sink like a ship. Besiktas home win 7/10 odds around evens. Besiktas half/time fulltime 3/10 odds of 3.30. Goodluck![/quote'] Besiktas won 3-1, great result for us both bets came in too. Cheers !

Re: UEFA > Champions League > Tue 5th & Wed 6th August 2014 Dinamo is dissaster as a all team from that area. Football quality is low,clubs dont have money....I think at this time only teams that Serbian,Croatian and Macedonian teams can beat are teams from Faroe Island,Andorra and San Marino Sent from my XT615 using PL Forum