** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15

I think ADO was better. I didn't see anything from Feyenoord in this game, to be honest. Anyway, I believe that prudent punters should have covered such bet when there were just few minutes to go on the clock, so that they can be protected (at very low price) from some unlucky goal in extra time, as happened today.
I often do when it's worth a lot of money but I also thought Ado would hang on cause Feyenoord was so poor even against 10 men. Shit happens sometimes, feyenoord also deserved a red card after 30 minutes. Dirty tackle by Manu but the ref only gave yellow those small details decide the match for sure. Oh well, maybe we're lucky next time, it was the right bet pre-game great value that's all what counts for me in the long run. ;-)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Tonight one bet stands out for me. Zwolle away at Dordrecht. Zwolle with a great preseason, winning supercup and first home game. They played without Mokotjo who went to Twente. He got replaced by Caymak, who went from winger to midfield playing superb in supercup. That left a spot for new winger Lukoki. The squad is not big enough to make it to the play offs, especially when they make it to EL group stage against Sparta Prague. Dordrecht plays on artificial grass just like Zwolle so that's not an advantage. TD Boogers told the whole summer they went up and want to keep the same playing style. Not parking the bus now they are a level higher. That playing style suits Zwolle best more or less on the break especially with speedy Lukoki upfront. Dordrecht got a good win at Heerenveen. In first half they should go 3-0 down. Instead Korte scored 1-1 a minute for the break. That first win just makes me go more for Zwolle. If Dordrecht had lost, they were playing more not to lose. Now they won they're going to play possession football just like Boogers promised. Zwolle to win 2,45 @ unibet Under 2,5 2,28 @ unibet

Tonight one bet stands out for me. Zwolle away at Dordrecht. Zwolle with a great preseason, winning supercup and first home game. They played without Mokotjo who went to Twente. He got replaced by Caymak, who went from winger to midfield playing superb in supercup. That left a spot for new winger Lukoki. The squad is not big enough to make it to the play offs, especially when they make it to EL group stage against Sparta Prague. Dordrecht plays on artificial grass just like Zwolle so that's not an advantage. TD Boogers told the whole summer they went up and want to keep the same playing style. Not parking the bus now they are a level higher. That playing style suits Zwolle best more or less on the break especially with speedy Lukoki upfront. Dordrecht got a good win at Heerenveen. In first half they should go 3-0 down. Instead Korte scored 1-1 a minute for the break. That first win just makes me go more for Zwolle. If Dordrecht had lost, they were playing more not to lose. Now they won they're going to play possession football just like Boogers promised. Zwolle to win 2,45 @ unibet Under 2,5 2,28 @ unibet
In addition pec Zwolle signed necid a very capable striker, only trained twice so far. He will not start but can make an impact coming as a sub, also he is a great header. Sansbury got injured last match and replaced by vd werff during the match, he will also play this match. Agree Zwolle to win is a good bet

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 PSV - NAC Breda Don't believe the raise on home side here. PSV have the same squad as last week, Depay is still in Eindhoven and they are longer in training now. NAC is still without a striker, Perica will not play and this gave them big problems last week against Excelsior. NAC is very bad in away-games last season and i expect the same this season. 5/10 PSV -1.5 @ 1.8

Tonight one bet stands out for me. Zwolle away at Dordrecht. Zwolle with a great preseason, winning supercup and first home game. They played without Mokotjo who went to Twente. He got replaced by Caymak, who went from winger to midfield playing superb in supercup. That left a spot for new winger Lukoki. The squad is not big enough to make it to the play offs, especially when they make it to EL group stage against Sparta Prague. Dordrecht plays on artificial grass just like Zwolle so that's not an advantage. TD Boogers told the whole summer they went up and want to keep the same playing style. Not parking the bus now they are a level higher. That playing style suits Zwolle best more or less on the break especially with speedy Lukoki upfront. Dordrecht got a good win at Heerenveen. In first half they should go 3-0 down. Instead Korte scored 1-1 a minute for the break. That first win just makes me go more for Zwolle. If Dordrecht had lost, they were playing more not to lose. Now they won they're going to play possession football just like Boogers promised. Zwolle to win 2,45 @ unibet Under 2,5 2,28 @ unibet
One bet won, one bet lost. Nice profit Sent from my GT-I9195 using PL Forum

PSV - NAC Breda Don't believe the raise on home side here. PSV have the same squad as last week, Depay is still in Eindhoven and they are longer in training now. NAC is still without a striker, Perica will not play and this gave them big problems last week against Excelsior. NAC is very bad in away-games last season and i expect the same this season. 5/10 PSV -1.5 @ 1.8
6-1, PSV was very effective and NAC wasn't bad. Was the better team for the first 50 minutes. Excelsior - Go Ahead Eagles No way that Excelsior is favorite here. They are one of the weakest teams in this league and they grabbed up one point last week. But NAC Breda hits the post twice. Go Ahead Eagles plays nice attacking football last year and they will do this again this season. Also they started very bad, with giving away a 2-0 lead. Excelsior with one good player last week, van Mieghem. But he is too young to take the lead over this team. 4/10 GAE +0.25 @ 1.93 SBO

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Some interesting games today... It is hard to pick a game, because there always be a surprise... FC Utrecht is still struggling, a lot of players are still injured or in a bad form... They haven't got a decent striker. However they still have got a decent midfield... But i don't know this will be enough against Willem II Utrecht played poor against Zwolle last week... Willem II on the other hand played a good game against PSV. They have some nice players in the squad that aren't afraid to play offensive... I don't know how they away... But last year they won a lot of games playing away... So that is something to keep in mind... I guess Willem II would be content with a draw... So i am gonna put my money on a draw for this game...@ 3.60 Also i am going for a treble... Excelsior-GA Eagles= 2 @ 2.90 Fc Utrecht-Willem II= X @ 3.60 FC Groningen-Heracles= 1 @ 1.67 Total quote = 17.43

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Groningen-Heracles Groningen was very good against Go Ahead Eagles last week kai won 3-2 away from home. Groningen played impressive football with quick counterattacks and tried lots of long shots. For the match against Heracles is expected to continue with the same lineup. Suspensions: Ben Moussa (M), Bos (M), Bakker (D), Burnet (D). Heracles was a big disappointment against AZ and lost 0-3 at home. The match against Groningen is very difficult for Heracles kai has a very small chance of winning. Suspensions: Vujicevic (M), Heerkes (M), Hemmink (M). Prediction: Stake 4/10, Groningen @ 1.73

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 22 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Heracles Almelo v Cambuur Leeuwarden (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 23 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Willem II v AZ Alkmaar (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Heerenveen v SBV Excelsior (18:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Go Ahead Eagles v FC Dordrecht (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 24 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]PEC Zwolle v Vitesse (11:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]ADO Den Haag v FC Groningen (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Feyenoord v FC Utrecht (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]NAC Breda v FC Twente (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ajax v PSV Eindhoven (15:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 For now one bet stands out this round. Vitesse away at Zwolle. The first two rounds Vitesse was very unlucky and should be at the top of the table with 6 points. Lots of missed chances at Ajax and a injury equaliser vs Cambuur. The artificial grass of Zwolle will be suited for the Vitesse game. Zwolle played EL last night and drew against Sparta Prague. They still got something to play for next thursday. If we compare both teams player by player Vitesse wins it on all positions. On top of that Zwolle will be with EL in the back of their mind. Vitesse to win, 2,20 @local

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 I'd like to get some opinion on AZ away at Willem II if possible. The results suggest that Willem II will struggle in the league but I am not a viewer of the league so can't be sure. I am interested in AZ with full draw cover, it strikes me as a decent proposition.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Willem 2 hosting AZ. The hosts are seeking for their first points of the season after two losses in the opening rounds. 1-3 at home against PSV what is not shameful at all given the fact Willem 2 just promoted and PSV is fighting for the title every season. Huge class differences and budget but still Willem 2 played pretty well, I must admit PSV is far from their best form but it was a tight game with Depay making the difference in the second half coming on as a sub. Last week Willem 2 lost in the dieing minutes of the game away at Utrecht, also normally a tough fixture. All in all logical results so far but Willem 2 is not far from collecting points imo. Their squad is fit and no important absentees for them. Lamprou their goalie will return in goal after his suspension. AZ lost the last two visits at Willem 2 in previous seasons but I don't think it is that relevant now. The Home side is a physical team who fights for every ball and their work-rate is pretty high. Clearly a class below AZ if we compare the technically aspects but class not always wins in the end. AZ won their first game convincingly away at Heracles with 0-3. They always try to play decent football and moving forward with solid ball posession. Their key striker A.Johannsson is still injured so Tankovic will start again as their front man. He did great at Fulham twice topscorer of their youth team but still he needs to adapt to a different style of football. V.Elm is another long-term injury so AZ can field the same eleven as last week. They lost at home against a dominant Ajax side 1-3. After the game players and Van basten their coach admitted Ajax was just too good and deserved the win. Not a reason for me to avoid betting on AZ, Ajax is just a class above the rest the last few years. In this game AZ will probably dominate themselves which suits them more. Through the wings they have some talented and technical guys. Hupperts and Berghuis posess a lot of pace too and can easily cope with a 1on1 situation. In midfield Gudelj is their best player and a real leader. With Ortiz and Henriksen next to him they have a solid midfield with experience too. These guys can also battle so no real advantage for Willem 2 in midfield I guess. At the back they sometimes make foulish errors but overall this backline should have too much for the Willem 2 attack. I nevertheless expect a tight game with AZ probably winning by the odd goal but a draw cover is wise especially the 1-1 scoreline. AZ is a team among the top 6 in this division while Willem 2 will have Willem 2 will have to fight hard against Relegation. But Willem 2 will probably collect most of their points at home this season so we have to be careful backing against them that easily. I will skip this match myself but if I would pull the trigger it would probably be Both teams to score and AZ winning 1-2 here. Goodluck!

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Willem ll - AZ I'm a little bit impressed by AZ in the first two matches. They played really well and their midfield and attack looks very strong. Willem ll lost against PSV by 3 personal errors and last week they lost against a FC Utrecht who was without some important players. AZ is the better team overall in my opinion and they will take at least one point here. 5/10 AZ +0 @ 1.87 Pinnacle

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 There are again some intetesting games coming up in this competition. Tomorrow my picks will be PEC Zwolle-Vitesse and Ajax-PSV. Tonight is also going to be a nice match Willem II-AZ I really like how Willem II is playing the first games, they really are an offensive team. I think they won't be able to beat AZ. AZ still needs to find it's form... But they have a good strong midfield and i think this will be decisive, so i am going for a win for AZ. Next is PEC Zwolle-Vitesse, this will be a hard one and PEC has played against SPARTAK last thursday, haven't seen the game so i don't know how much energy they put in this game... Vitesse had some bad kuck, bit aren't playing there best game yet... I still think that Vitesse will be the winning party at this game... But i won't bet big, because zwolle has the advantage of playing home and are in a good form...

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Glad I skipped, hope you skipped too ultravires. AZ lost one of their best player due an injury during the warming-up. Berghuis was out big blow for their creativity upfront. Willem 2 worked really hard as expected and like I wrote earlier a stupid mistake again from a defender of AZ made it 1-0. A short pass to his own goalie went totally wrong after that Willem 2 scored another goal and the game was over. AZ dominated the second half but didn't had the energy to pull one back. Willem 2 even scores 3-0 on the break late in the game. Shocking result for AZ to be honest and their coach Van Basten already told them to sharp from the start in such a physical game away from home. Guess they needed a hard lesson. I have a few thoughts on tomorrows games but I need a bit more team news so I will post my previews in the morning! Goodnight

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Groningen could be the right play but I need more team news. Wormgoor is out for Den haag huge blow at the back. Zuiverloon, Van Duinen and Ahlberg are all doubtful. If these guys cant play or two of three I will certainly back Groningen on the DNB line and maybe even the away win. Odds are great around 3.00! Groningen often had a hard time away at Ado but they showed some good signs lately. Winning both of their games so far and they play solid posession play. Clearly the quality is on Groningen here and with an attack of De leeuw, antonia, hoesen and chery they posess a lot of goal threat, pace and technical abilities. Maybe Groningen over 1.5 goals could be a smart move. Ill update later on!

. Next is PEC Zwolle-Vitesse, this will be a hard one and PEC has played against SPARTAK last thursday, haven't seen the game so i don't know how much energy they put in this game... .
I watched large parts of that game. I'd say they put a hell of a lot of energy into beating Sparta and controlled the entire game. They missed a PEN in the first half, lacked a clinical edge in front of goal as they were clearly desperate for the home advantage. When they finally scored late in the second half they were pegged back by an eventual combination of naivety, poor defending, and inexperience. I'd personally be gutted not to have won that game.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 And they were Jase. A lack of experience cost them the game, they are not use to so much pressure. Rarely played in Europa so far and Sparta is an experienced side ofcourse. Zwolle did well though and indeed unlucky or maybe bad finishing cost them the win. All in all, I do think it was an energy sapping game and they might be a bit tired. Not used to play twice a week and they have some injury doubs too. Regular centre back van hintum is surely out. Their coach Ron jans stated in an interview yesterday that this will be a real test case for his squad. Facing Vitesse only a couple of days after such an intensive European night is tough. But It might work in a positive way for them not sure. Zwolle is really the surprise package again this year even after they lost key players. I would say BTS is very likely given the fact Vitesse is also extremely leaky at the back. Their xoach Bosz said they are really hungry for the three points but not yet desperate. Don't know what to think about that but they always play attacking football so goals are good to go with. their new striker dauda is still a doubt while Wallace on loan from chelsea is still not fit. Over game would be my choice too. Let's say 1-2 in the end! Goodluck

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Ahlberg, Van Duinen and Zuiverloon are fit to play for Ado so I'm gonna skip the game. I do think Groningen still has a fair chance today and the odds are a bit too high but given the fact Groningen often struggeled here, I'll pass. Both to score is the most likely bet now and either side winning 2-1.

For now one bet stands out this round. Vitesse away at Zwolle. The first two rounds Vitesse was very unlucky and should be at the top of the table with 6 points. Lots of missed chances at Ajax and a injury equaliser vs Cambuur. The artificial grass of Zwolle will be suited for the Vitesse game. Zwolle played EL last night and drew against Sparta Prague. They still got something to play for next thursday. If we compare both teams player by player Vitesse wins it on all positions. On top of that Zwolle will be with EL in the back of their mind. Vitesse to win, 2,20 @local
Bet lost. Big respect to Zwolle who keep amazing Sent from my GT-I9195 using PL Forum

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 HEERENVEEN – UTRECHT Heerenveen have new manager who will be forced to work in a different circumstances. Hosts look much weaker upfront. Bilal Basacikoglu (6 goals and 5 assists), Hakim Ziyech (9 goals and 10 assists), Rajiv van la Parra (5 goals and 8 assists) and most important: Alfred Finnbogason (29 goals and 10 assists!!) all left the team. Ziyech was even so kind that he scored two goals this season before his departure. Departures hit also defensive lines as regular left defender Christian Kum and regular centre back Arnold Kruiswijk. As for new faces they have two new attackers: Sam Larsson from Swedish Top Division and experienced Thomas Dalgaard from Danish Top Division. Dalgaard in his country was a real goal machine, but Eredivisie requires much better quality. As for Sam Larsson he was nothing special even for Allsvenska standards. Heerenveen also spend money for talented central midfielder from Norway, but he is not ready to be important part of the team at this very moment. Another new central midfielder is Jordy Buijs. He was very important player for Breda last season. So, as you see I'm not a big fan of Heerenveen squad from this year. However, I don't find Utrecht a strong side as well. Last year they were simply awful during their away games. They have some injury issues so maybe under are best choice, but I'm not big fan of under bets for Eredivisie as well. No bet for me, but good luck to all of you interested in this game!

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 PSV – VITESSE Before start of the season I made a bet that PSV will finish better that Feyenord and so far they all is going according to a plan. PSV have stronger squad than in last year and looks more hungry than Ajax or any other team from Eredivisie. My only concern is that they had an away Europe League Cup game on Thursday against team from Belarus. They won using most of best players, but I still hope there is enough depth, quality to win another game. Still, it's a start of the season so complains about tiredness should not be taken too seriously. Important midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum did not travel to Belarus so he should be fresh and ready for Vitesse. Very exciting new signing from Valencia – Andres Guardado has a chance to make a debut. As for Vitesse they lost some important players like best attackers: Lucas Piazon (11 goals and 8 assists), Mike Havenaar (10 goals and 7 assists) and Christian Atsu (5 goals and 6 assists). Regular left fullback Patrick van Aanholt also returned to his parental club. New signing don't look convincing, for example new striker Abiola Dauda perhaps was good enough for Serbian league, but his capability of playing on higher level is an question mark. Anyway Dauda is struggling with injuries at the moment so he did not get many chances so far and won't play on Sunday, just like another new singings: Dan Mori and Chelsea fullback Wallace. His fitness is still a concern. Same story goes with new fullback Wallace who missed last league game. PSV have some unfinished business with Vitesse after humiliating home defeat from last year. Current form and bad personal situation in Vitesse make this best time for sweet vengeance.

• 1 month later...

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Feyenoord v Heracles : Over 2.5 Goals : 1.5@Skybet Both teams scoring well at the moment with 8 goals apiece from their last two games. Heracles currently sit bottom of the table so look like the underdogs especially as playing away from home. However, they have managed to score in their last 5 encounters so fancy them for at least one goal here. The only thing stopping me from a BTTS here is the fact that Feyenoord have not conceded in their last 2 games. Over 2.5 goals it is then. Good luck punters!

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 NAC Breda v Den Haag : 18th Oct : Over 2.5 Goals : 1.7@Bet365 It's all about the defences, or lack thereof, for this fixture! NAC Breda have conceded 13 goals in their last 3 games. Den Haag aren't much better as they've let 10 slip past the keeper in their last 3. Two teams who can't defend equals a festival goals....Over 2.5 for me here! Good luck punters!

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Go Ahead Eagles v PEC Zwolle Go Ahead Eagles: Nick de Bondt (2/0 f), Lesly de Sa (3/1 f) PEC Zwolle: Saymak (8/2 m), Labylle (0/0 f), Ferfelis (0/0 f), Begois (0/0 g) FC Groningen v SBV Excelsior FC Groningen: Kappelhof (8/0 d), Burnet (0/0 d), Bakker (0/0 d), Ben Moussa (0/0 m), van der Laan (2/0 d) SBV Excelsior: Richard Stolte (0/0 m), Daryl van Mieghem (8/1 f, doubtful) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 » Netherlands » Eredivisie » 1-2 Nov [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ajax v FC Dordrecht (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Twente v Heerenveen (18:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Feyenoord v PEC Zwolle (18:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]PSV Eindhoven v ADO Den Haag (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 2 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Utrecht v Vitesse (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AZ Alkmaar v SBV Excelsior (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Go Ahead Eagles v Heracles Almelo (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Willem II v Cambuur Leeuwarden (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Groningen v NAC Breda (15:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Utrecht v Vitesse - Over 2.5 - BWin @1.5 This game has over 2.5 goals written all over it! Utrecht have scored an average of 4.5 goals in their last 4 games and Vitesse have conceded an average of 3 goals in their last 4. I think most of the goals here will come from Vitesse but Utrecht are also worth a goal at home as they've managed to bag at least 1 goal in 4 of their last 5 home games. Good luck punters!

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Go Ahead Eagles v Heracles - Over 2.5 - Labrokes @1.53 Another game here from the Eredivisie, this time two lower placed teams, but the 4 game averages for goals scored and conceded say it all. For Go Ahead, average goals scored = 1.75, average goals conceded = 2.75. For Heracles, average goals scored = 2.5, average goals conceded 2.5. BTTS on the cards as well it seems but think I'll stick to over 2.5 for this fixture. Good luck punters!