** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 8 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]PEC Zwolle v FC Utrecht (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 9 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Heerenveen v FC Dordrecht (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cambuur Leeuwarden v FC Twente (18:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.81[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]NAC Breda v S.B.V Excelsior (18:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Heracles Almelo v AZ Alkmaar (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 10 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]ADO Den Haag v Feyenoord (11:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.77[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ajax v Vitesse (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Go Ahead Eagles v FC Groningen (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Willem II v PSV Eindhoven (15:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.63[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Good to be back in this thread. The dutch league is about to start and we will kick-off with a nice value bet. I'm really tempted by Ado in the first round against Feyenoord. I know Ado almost always plays against relegation but at home they can give teams a hard time and this is the perfect time for them to hit Feyenoord. Ado had a great pre-season so far, only lost once in 8 games [the once against Konyaspor]. Scored many goals and kept 3 cleansheets in the progress. They've lost a few players in the likes of Holla, Coutinho and ofcourse Beugelsdijk. But they have a talented squad and signed Houtkoop a good winger from GA Eagles and an experienced midfielder from Kopenhagen Kristensen. Their attack looks decent enough for the Eredivisie with Van Duinen, Kramer, Schet and Houtkoop surely good for goals. Their midfield is almost intact with Meijers, Ahlberg, Gehrt, Bakker and now Kristensen. At the back 3 of their 4 regulars are still there only beugelsdijk left the club but pre-season signs show that they found a decent replacement. All in all probably not a downgrade for Ado and I expect a hungry side from the start. They know they can hurt feyenoord really bad at the moment especially with an early goal. Spirit and atmosphere are great in Den haag so far and I atleast expect them to avoid defeat here. Ado won the last two meetings at home so it is surely possible to get a positive result. Feyenoord ofcourse the bigger club, bigger budget and greater ambitions. But these ambitions got struck down by their financial crisis. Last year they finally qualified for the CL qualifications becoming second behind their arch rivals Ajax. Few months later and half of their team is gone including their great coach R.Koeman who achieved great things with Feyenoord in the last few years. Started from the bottom with very limited possibilities but succeeded and he's now a beloved men in Rotterdam. But he's in England now and took Pelle their topscorer with him. They are finally healthy as a club, yes and their management did a great job over the past 3 years. But they should have reacted way earlier with some good new signings, now obviously their players and fans are angry. How on earth can you perform well in Europe if you sell 4 or maybe even 5 of your key players without signing any new ones in time. Their squad is so young and unexperienced, lots of talent I agree but the last thing they needed was to start all over again. No shit they got knocked-out of the CL a few hours ago by Besiktas. Pretty chanceless overall against a better side but surely no world beaters. Feyenoord just lost way too many key players and it might get even worse cause Clasie also wants to leave the club and even picked up an injury in the game against Besiktas so he is highly doubtful for this game. Would be another huge blow for Feyenoord. Morale is low and confident can't be high after such mistakes especially in defense. They looked desperate at times eapecially their full backs. They've signed a few new players but they are nowhere near match fitness. Curious to see which eleven players will start against Ado. Now Ado also has artificial pitch at home while Feyenoord uses natural grass at home. Another advantage imo. Feyenoord lost twice in a row now on this pitch and that's surely in the back of their heads. Like I wrote earlier a first half goal for Ado could really blow them away. Very young squad and I really doubt if these players already posess the ability to fight back into a game. Boetius is a threat but he can't do it alone. Manu will probably start and I like him though so through the wings Feyenoord might have a chance. If clasie is out then probably Vormer will come in. Not bad but far from great and surely a downgrade. Feyenoord also got a new coach in Fred Rutten, kind man and a good trainer but their fans wanted someone else. He is a former coach of PSV and Twente but he never convinced at those clubs and got kicked out. He surely needs time to build on their confidence and to unite all these new and young players. Last year Feyenoord also started with 1 point out of 3 games and now their team is even a lot weaker. Ado will probably play for a spot between 14 and 20 but they are a dangerous outfit at home and the atmosphere around this game is always hostile. Den Haag and Rotterdam are big cities and the rivalry is huge between them. Ado will be fired up and this is their time to strike. I have a few bets pre-game. Ado double chance around 2.10 is a must bet for me medium stakes! Ado to lead at half-time odds of 3.50. I expect them to come out strong and Feyenoord might be a bit tired. Small stakes! Ado team goals over 1.5 odds of 2.65 small stakes. Ado is a typical home team and they always score goals on their own ground. Feyenoord conceded 23 goals last season away from home and surely more will follow. Ado to win 4.25 small stakes! Odds are great for the season opener,a must try for me! Had to take these odds early cause I expect them to drop quite heavily especially when team news comes out. In this league the underdog often recieves a great price on their heads. Great for betting cause the difference in class is not that big. Even Ajax struggles a lot against mediocre teams, just look at the Cup last week against PEC Zwolle. Odds around 11 for a PEC Zwolle win and they did win it 0-1! Feyenoord is overrated and I hope the bookies will suffer this year starting this weekend. Kick-off is also early at 12.30! Away teams really hate this cause they need to get up another hour earlier than the home side. And often their warm dinner is served in the morning around 10.00 which sucks obviously. They will never get used to something like that, players and even coaches from any club always complain about this. More previews will follow. Goodluck!

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 I am not familiar with neither the Dutch league nor Herenveen but i think that they are a good shake @ 1.45 at home against Dordrecht.Herenveen have had a good pre-season winning 2 of 4 scoring 5 against 2.They won against Telstar and Go Ahead Eagles and drew against ALmere City who are all Dutch teams.Their only defeat was against Levante which is maybe because both teams don't know each other very well.Dordrecht's pre-season looks awful,losing the all 3 games,concedeing 9 goals in them.They have played against Venlo,Den Haag and Den Bosch.H2H couldn't be a reliable source here because their last meetings have been 20 years ago.I don't know any team news and based only on stats and the impression that Heerenveen is a force at home while Dordrecht are not the best travellers i think that we could take a look at the Asian lines too.Even though it's risky to have bigger bets in the 1st round of the championship i think to place high stakes on the home win here and medium on the -1 Asian line.Any opinions will be appreciated.GL

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Well, I also think Heerenveen should win this but they've lost a few key players this summer especially upfront they got a lot weaker. Both of their regular wingers are sold, R. De La Parra 32 games 5 goals to Wolves, while Feyeboord bought Basacikoglu 24 games 6 goals. But the most important is surely their topscorer from last season A.Finnbogason 32 games 29 goals. Somehow Heerenveen always scouts great strikers and after two good seasons they sell them to a big club. His replacement is Uth from Heracles, not bad but nowhere near the class of their former striker. Slagveer and Wildschut will probably play on the wings. Slagveer was mostly a sub last year, lots of pace and maybe not that much weaker than De La Parra, while Wildschut has great potential but never really convinced anywhere so far. At the back they lost regular left back Dijks to Ajax. His loan deal ended while another regular Kruijswijk also left the club. Van Aanholt, Marzo and Otigba are still there so some changes but no real blow in that department I guess. In midfield they also stayed intact so far, Ziyech their best player last year in midfield is still not sold and it looks like he will play another season in heerenveen. J.Buijs came from NAC while De Roon and J.Van De Bergh the other regulars are still available. Their regular goalie also stayed so all in all I do think they got weaker than last season and time will tell how good or how bad they are this season. Hard to tell right now! They surely lost goals.. FC Dordrecht promoted last season, and you could say that their season was a rollercoaster. At one point they were like 16 points clear of the second spot but still lost their whole lead but narrowly kept it. They've played with a lot of loaned players so their team looks quite different than last year. Their regular goalkeeper Hahn is gone, Feyenoord bought him. In defense 3 of their regulars J.Fortes, M.Peersman, F.Ojo and R.Gosens stayed so no real changes in their backline probably which is good. In midfield their best player returned to FC Groningen Y.Van Nieff 21 games 9 goals. A.Alisic, I.Haddad and J.Vet stayed so probably only one change there. They've signed R.Van Haaren from Ado who is also a technical skilled player and good from setpieces. Upfront they've lost their most important players in the likes of P.Gladon 36 games 17 goals, returned to Sparta while Danso 31 games 13 goals is gone too. Meulens 29 games 6 goals and G.Korte 33 games 15 goals are still there though and they signed some new guys. Lieder a sub striker from RKC and R.Ten Voorde a sub from FC Paderborn but he played at RKC few years ago. Capable guys imo! One thing is for sure, these two teams were always good for goals. FC Dordrecht scored a huge amount of goals while they also conceded plenty, that's one of the reason why their opponents still came so close at the end of the season. They've lost two important strikers though so hard to tell what will happen this season but most of the time these kind of teams struggle a LOT after their promotion. Very small budget so no room for great signings. In my eyes one of the main candidates for relegation this year. FC Heerenveen is a typical home side and plays entertaining football. They do have a new coach though, former Cambuur coach Lodeweges, who did a great job at Cambuur. He also likes to play attractive football so I guess they will continue in the same way. Two sides who like to move forward, gun to my head I would say Both teams to score, over game and Heerenveen to win. Something like 2-1,3-1! Quality difference is surely there and at home Heerenveen usually delivers a good performance but it's the first round ofcourse so be careful. A no bet for me!

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 A preview for all teams is quite some work but I will do my best. Let's take a look at the other teams : Ajax : Great pre-season so far, they've played 7 games, winning 6 and drew 1 in Indonesia on tour. Benfica and Real Sociedad suffered a defeat which is impressive from Ajax imo. All players returned from their holidays now so they will have a full squad available for the first round. There are some small doubts though but nothing important. They've played against Zwolle last week for the Johan Cruijf Schaal and lost 0-1. Seriously, a big shock especially after their 5-1 humiliation last season in the cup final also against Zwolle. Such a good pre-season and then they got outplayed in their first competitive game. Weird imo and their coach F. de Boer was very angry ofcourse. Their passing game was sloppy and needs improvement. Ajax proofed to be a real DIESEL in the past 4 years. They managed to become champions every year but every single year they start bad. Don't know why but it happened. They've kept all of their key players for the first year. Ofcourse, S de Jong left to Newcastle but he almost missed the whole season last year due injuries. Normally he was a key player yes but they are used to play without him now. Blind played a great WC and is back, probably needs a bit more fitness but he returned one week earlier from vacation so that's a good sign. J.Cillessen also played a great WC in goal and is surely their first goalkeeper for this season. At the back they have plenty of options with Moisander, Van Rhijn, Veltman, Denswil, Boilesen [finally fit again], Dijks, Ligeon, Viergever [New signing from AZ and can also play in midfield] and Van der Hoorn. Lot of players who will fight for a starting spot so a luxury problem there for De Boer. I surely don't rate them all that good so we have to wait and see who will step up this year. In midfield Blind is a sure starter along with D.Klaassen and probably T.Serero. Same as last year so they should improve even more. In attack Sigthorsson is still there, his transfer to QPR got blocked somehow. Scored a lot of important goals for Ajax but not a sure starter especially cause Ajax signed Milik from Leverkusen and Zivkovic from FC Groningen a raw talent. Milik or Sigthorsson will probably start upfront. V.Fischer is still out for a few months, he got a set back. On the wings they have some great options with Kishna, El Ghazi, Schone and Muric. All in all they've become stronger than last year if they can keep everyone aboard. But like I said slow starters every year so curious to see how they will aproach their first game against a heavy opponent like Vitesse. AZ Alkmaar. The great Marco van Basten is their new coach, he trained Heerenveen last year and did very well. He learned a lot in recent years and I think he will do well this year again. AZ only played a few friendlies against weak opponents in pre-season, 2 wins and a draw. They fight every year for a top 5 spot and they are capable of achieving that but they need to keep their players fit cause their squad is not that wide. They've lost a few players, regular defender Viergever 37 games 3 goals to Ajax along with important winger Beerens to Hertha BSC 33 games 5 goals and another regular winger Gudmundsson 35 games 3 goals to Charlton athletic. Their defense is further intact, Gouweleeuw, Johansson and Wuytens are still there so they only have to replace Viergever, probably Poulsen will play on his spot. In midfield no one left so that's great news. Gudelj their captain stayed, lot of interest for him but nothing concrete so far. With him, Elm and Ortiz they have quite a good midfield. Lots of working rate and vision, strong passing game and Gudelj can score goals. Upfront they've signed Hupperts from Roda JC, a dangerous winger and proofed that he can score goals against any team. Their topscorer and International of USA A.Johannsson is still injured and out for a while. Big blow though, Babalj a new signing will probably play upfront in the first few games. Unknown player for me. Rosheuvel another winger with a lot of pace came from Heracles and they still got Berghuis who scored 9 goals last season. If Johannsson returns they have a capable attack till then we just have to wait and see how things will work out for them but especially on the wings they are dangerous. Cambuur Leeuwarden. Lost their coach to Heerenveen but his assistent took over. He knows the club very well so no problem at all imo. They had a great pre-season winning a lot of games. 6 wins and one draw is impressive for a side like Cambuur. They did very well last season when they promoted to the Eredivisie, no one expected them to do so well but like I wrote earlier they play attractive soccer and a good passing game. Their regular goalie Nienhuis stayed. In defence they've lost their two central defenders, Van der Laan and Leeuwin both left the club, I thought it will have a massive impact but they showed in pre-season that they are adjusting just fine so far. Droste and Bijker are still there so two changes in their backline. Reijnen came from AZ and Mac-Intosch from Telstar. In midfield P. Van Moorsel left along with their best midfielder last year Ritzmaier returned to PSV. Regulars Bakker and El Makrini stayed and Cambuur signed Rusnak from Manchester city on loan and D.Meleg from Ajax. Both showed some great signs already in pre-season especially Meleg scoring goals for fun. Upfront they lost both their regular wingers, Manu went back to Feyenoord while lukoki signed for Pec Zwolle. F.Narsingh another winger came from Zwolle along with Schokker from Emmen and D.De Ridder a great experienced player from RKC. In the centre they have two good strikers in the likes of Hemmen and Ogbeche, both are surely good for goals and especially Ogbeche showed last year that he is a great signing for a club like Cambuur cause he came out of nowhere. I thought Cambuur would surely be a lot weaker than last year but they proofed me wrong. They play Twente in the season opener and it will be a cracking game. Typical home side where they collect a lot of points and beat great teams. Excelsior Rotterdam. Feyenoord is their mother club and they use a lot of loaned players every year. They didn't convince me in their pre-season but that's pretty logical if you loose your best player and topscorer from last season L.Veldwijk. He almost shot them to promotion on his own with his 30 goals. They play on their artificial pitch at home where they collect most of their points. Their other two strikers stayed, Botaka and Blij while Gouriye came from Heracles. Their midfield stayed intact which is really important, all their 5 regulars stayed at the club which is quite surprisingly for me. Kruys, Vermeulen, Hutten, Auassar and Stans while they signed Maletic another good midfielder from FC Oss. At the back only regular Woudenberg left the club while Karami, Van Diermen and Fischer stayed. Bovenberg, Kuipers are new signings. Their regular goalie Deckers also stayed so not many changes for them except for their best player Veldwijk. The other main relegation candidate for me and time will tell how they will cope to this level. Go Ahead Eagles. Also the Eagles had a great season last year like Cambuur. Promoted and did very well in their first season in the Eredivisie. They played great attacking football but left a lot of space at the back. Quite a few changes for them this summer. Lots of key players from last season left. Houtkoop 33 games 3 goals went to Ado, J.Antonia 33 games 9 goals went to Groningen, their best midfielder Falkenburg 31 games 9 goals also left along with D.Smith 27 games 2 goals to Heerenveen. At the back they've signed a few new players in the likes of goalie M.Van der Hart from Ajax, S.Nieuwpoort from Almere city and G.Wijnaldum from FC Groningen. In midfield Rijsdijk, Overgoor and Turuc stayed at the club. No new notable midfielders so that might become a problem. Surely weaker than last season. Upfront they signed L.de Sa a winger from Ajax, N. De Bondt also from Ajax, G.Philips from fc Oss and a good striker A.Schalk from Jong PSV. Kolder stayed at the club. On the wings they are surely weakened cause Houtkoop and Antonia were a real threat to every defense. GA Eagles also a typical home team with their fanatic crowd behind them. Certainly not stronger than last year but they did oke in their pre-season games. A tough season opener for them against FC Groningen. Let's see how it goes this year. FC Groningen. They are having a great summer so far, only one regular left that's Zivkovic to Ajax but Hoesen turned the other way and joined FC Groningen surely no downgrade at the moment. They've kept all of their other key players at the club so that's really important. Aberdeen knocked them out of the Europa league. Good result away from home but they failed at home where they usually are strong so a bit of a surprise. Anyways, they can fully focus on the new season. They are a capable side and especially at home they can beat any team in this league on a good day. They only lost G.Wijnaldum to GA Eagles but I don't rate him as a key player and their regular goalkeeper Bizot to Genk but they signed goalie S.Padt from Gent. Central defender Van der Laan came from Cambuur along with Y.van Nieff, and important winger Antonia from GA Eagles. They surely become stronger. Their backline only lost Wijnaldum but Van der Laan is a great replacement. Their midfield is intact with Chery, Kieftenbeld, M. de Leeuw, Lindgren and N. van der Velden. Upfront they've kept one of their best players at the club F.Kostic so that's surely a boost with him and Antonia on the wings and Hoesen upfront or De leeuw they are surely good for goals. Groningen will surely fight for a top 6 spot this year and earn themselves a place in the play-offs again. Especially their last friendly was impressive a 4-1 win at home over Aston Villa!! Heracles Almelo. Might struggle this year. Lost a few key players from last season. Regular goalie Pasveer to PSV, important fullback and international from Australie Davidson, their main striker Uth gone to Heerenveen, regular defender R Rienstra to Zwolle and regular winger Rosheuvel to AZ. They signed Fledderus from Roda, experienced midfielder and good from set pieces but nothing special. Defender Zomer came from Heerenveen but he's old and slow and haven't played a lot of games lately. Goalkeeper Castro came from MVV he will probably be their first goalie for this season. At the back Schenkeveld, Koenders, Te Wierik and Veldmate stayed at the club and they will probably play. Not convincing at all if you'd asked me. Their midfield stayed pretty intact with Cziommer, Bel Hassani and Bruns. Only regular Quansah left the club but Fledderus will probably play on his spot. Upfront they signed Weghorst from Emmen, a finnish striker and a few unknown bench players. They will surely miss a good centre forward. A.Tannane and B.Linssen luckily are still there for Heracles, Linssen was their best player last year. Heracles will have to fight really hard to avoid the bottom places this year imo. NAC Breda. Were very poor last season, should do a lot better this year but they've lost quite a few players. Solid pre-season so far, winning all of their games. Typical home side with a fanatic crowd especially on Saturday nights there is a hostile atmosphere in their stadium and team find it hard to play there. On sunday they litterally suck most of the time, one of the weirdest things I've seen in proffesional football but it's true. Nac lost a few important players including R.Poepon 29 games 9 goals, D.verbeek 28 games 5 goals, S.Perica 25 games 6 goals, midfielder Buijs 32 games 6 goals and defender Kwakman 28 games 3 goals, A.Lurling and regular midfielder Hadouir. Pretty important to be honest but they've also signed some good new ones. Falkenburg from GA Eagles, striker K.boateng from Milan on a loan deal, J de Kamps from Ajax and Amieux. Very thin squad for NAC and they surely need a few more players to do well this year. At the back S.de Roover, K.van der Weg and H.Drost will surely start and Amieux or Swerts will complete their backline. Looks pretty poor to me. In midfield Falkenburg surely adds quality along J.Suk, Sarpong and Matic. Upfront they lost alot of goalscoring potential. Only Hooi and Seuntjes are still there as regulars but haven't scored a lot of goals. Boateng might be a possitive surprise but he's quite young. NAC needs more players to achieve great things this year or they will be doomed to the bottom places for sure. PEC Zwolle. The surprise package of last season, won the cup final against Ajax and last week they even beat Ajax again for the Johan Cruijf Schaal. Things are looking good for Zwolle but today news came out that their best midfielder Mokotjo probably signs for FC Twente. That would be a real blow to be honest. He is their engine in midfield and a really important factor. Another important midfielder M.klich also left this summer so they surely need to sign a good midfielder to cope with these missings. Both of their topscorers from last season also both left the club. Fernandez 24 games 10 goals and F.Benson 29 games 7 goals. Can't find any info on Fernandez but he's not in their squad anymore. Regular defender Lachman left to FC Twente but he missed a lot of games due injury last season. F.Narsingh gone to Cambuur. All in all pretty heavy losses for a team like Zwolle. Their regular goalkeeper D.boer is still there, their backline is pretty intact with B.van Polen B.van Hintum, J.Broerse and M van der Werff or Sainsbury. In midfield they still have S.Nijland, Saymak and R.Thomas. Upfront they still have J.Drost and they signed Lukoki from Cambuur but these players won't do any harm to be honest. They surely need to add a few quality players to their squad otherwise their succes from last year is almost impossible to repeat. That's why it's even harder to believe they've beaten Ajax this week. Really REALLY a shock, if you look at their team now and last year. Oke, Mokotjo still played but they've lost a lot of players especially upfront. If they sell Mokotjo too then Ron Jans their coach would have to move heaven and earth to achieve something great this year. PSV Eindhoven. A real title contender in my eyes, like every year to be honest but they failed big time again last season. They did well this summer to keep a lot of keep players at bay but there are still some movements especially around M.Depay. They did fine pre-season and their season opener against newly promoted Willem 2 is surely a game they should win comfortable but you just never know with this PSV side. Tonight they play ST Polten in Austria for the Europa league. All players returned from their holidays so it's only a matter of time before they are at top level again. They've lost Ruiz this summer is loan deal ended and went back to Fulham. Rekik also returned to Man city but they are quite busy to keep him another year. Also striker Matavz left the club but not a real blow imo. Ritzmaier returned from Cambuur and their big signing this summer is surely L.de Jong from Newcastle utd. He failed bigtime in Germany and in England but he proofed in this league that he's well capable of scoring goals. The back line of PSV never convinced me and in my eyes they surely need Rekik again. Bruma, Willems and Arias are fine but the other bench players are not great at all. Their midfield is their strongest part for sure with Maher, Wijnaldum, Hiljemark, Ritzmaier and Schaars. Plenty of options there and upfront Depay is a class player along Narsingh, Locadia and now L.de Jong they can hurt any defense. Bakkali their super talent is on his way out, lot's of troubles with signing a new contract really a shame he already has dollar signs in his eyes while he played maybe 4 good games so far. The youth is pretty spoiled these days. All in all a strong PSV side and with Ajax the main title contenders for sure. They still need some quality at the back but their technical manager Brands already stated that he will surely add some more players this summer so it will probably be alright soon. FC Twente. Also a title contender but damn this was a tough summer for them so far. They've lost their best player Tadic 33 games 16 games to Southampton and now one of their best midfielders Q.Promes 31 games 11 goals is moments away from a transfer to Spartak Moscow. Their pre-season was fine though but without these two they surely need some adjustments. Their regular fullback Rosales 30 games 1 goal left the club and their regular central defender Bengtsson 28 games 4 goalshad an argument about something and they dropped him out of the squad but since they've signed Lachman a good defender from Zwolle and K.Kusk a great winger from Aalborg they should be okay. Overall a loss I for sure and they need to add a few players imo. Twente is known for their tactical and physical strength but they will probably face a rough start. They are aiming for a top 3 spot like every season with Feyenoord and AZ. Their backline consists of Marsman, Lachman, Bjelland, Koppers and probably Breukers or Martina. In midfield normally Gutierrez is one of their best players and a sure starter but he's injured for a while so that's bad news cause Promes is almost gone too. A bad start for Twente. Schilder, Eghan, Ebicilio and Kusk will probably play. A fast and great technically midfield but physically weak to be honest. Upfront they still have Mokhtar, Castaignos and T.Borven. Their season opener away at Cambuur is a tough one for sure and I can see them dropping points there. It's probably my second bet of this round besides Ado but I will put it up later on the day. Still enough work to do this summer for Twente and their management if they wanna fight for a top spot! FC Utrecht. They did well in pre-season winning almost every game. They've lost a few key players though but also signed a few good ones for sure! Most notable players that left are midfielder S.de Ridder 32 games 10 goals, striker J.Mulenga 16 games 5 goals, striker J.Agudelo 14 games 3 goals, and C van der Gun 13 games 2 goals. In midfield they lost Martensson 16 games 1 goal. In defence they lost S.Bulthuis 24 games 4 goals. Quite a few important players left but they did well on the transfer market themselves too and signed : winger N.Barazite from Monaco, striker L de Kogel from VVV, striker D.Verbeek from NAC, striker R.Boymans from AZ, defender R.Leeuwin from Cambuur and defender C.Kum from Heerenveen. Lots of changes in their squad this summer but they are doing fine so far. R.de Ruiter their regular goalkeeper stayed at the club, their backline will probably look like this :M van der Maarel, C.Kum, R.Leeuwin and Markiet. In midfield Kali, Janssen, Ayoub and J.Toornstra are a strong unit. Upfront with Duplan, Australian international T.Oar and the new signings they can cause lots of troubles this season. Decent squad and I think they will do well this year. J.Wouters is great coach and a beloved men in Utrecht. Would be great for a tradition club like Utrecht to fight for a top 8 spot this season. Their loyal fans deserve that. Vitesse Arnhem. Probably the most interesting club of all in the Netherlands since Chelsea is their mother club and Abramovic bought them. Lots of loaned players ofcourse so lots of changes also this summer. Hard to tell if this is a good or a bad thing. Their coach is a good one but Chelsea constantly keeps surprising him with weird moves and he just have to wait and see which players he can use this season. Overall they lost a few key players especially upfront. Havenaar 34 games 10 goals left the club for Cordoba, Piazon 29 games 11 goals a real revelation last year went back to Chelsea, C.Atsu 28 games 5 goals also left. At the back P. van Aanholt 29 games 4 goals went to Sunderland. THeir regular goalkeeper Velthuizen is still there and they also have a great back-up keeper in E.Room. At the back regulars Leerdam, G.Kashia and Achenteh are still there while they signed Kruijswijk from Heerenveen and Wallace on a loan deal from Chelsea. They look decent to me. In midfield Vejinovic, D.Propper, J van der Heijden and Labyad are still there while they got Traore again on a loan deal from Chelsea. Upfront V.Kazaishvili and R.Ibarra are still there while they signed Dauda also from Chelsea, M.Pedersen from Barnsley and Durdevic from Rad. Dauda is in potential their centre forward but not fully fit. Curious how they gonna play against Ajax in their season opener. Tough game for both sides! Vitesse has a solid squad on paper and last year they surprised many with their great attacking football. Lots of changes and key players from last year left so we just have to wait and see how they cope to that. Probably takes some time but with a game against Ajax on Sunday they need to unite really quickly! Willem 2. Promoted from the Jupiler league last season. Small club with a small budget and their coach already stated he surely needs to add more quality players to his squad if they want to avoid relegation this year. They promoted earlier in the past but almost always relegate the next year. Tough life for their fans. They lost a few key players from last year starting with R.Boymans who scored 27 games for them last season, their regular goalkeeper R.Swinkels, regular defender Jallo and regular midfielder Mamedov. They signed some new players ofcourse in the likes of : striker B.Sahar, defender Sporkslede from Ajax, goalkeeper Lamprou from Feyenoord and C.Vicento from Giannina as most notable players. Lamprou will probably defend their goal this season, their backline probably consists of D.Wuytens, J.Heymans, Heerkens and J.Peters. In midfield A.Messaoud is an important player along with R.Ippel and R.Haemhouts. Upfront they have some decent players who can score goals in the likes of T.Ondaan, B.Sahar, Bruno Andrade and C.Vicento their new signing. Former player of Ado den Haag. Thin squad for Willem 2 due their financial status and it will be hard for them to avoid relegation again. Season opener against PSV is a tough one and they will probably loose it by a few goals. Well, so far for the previews pre-season. Almost took me the whole day but it was worth it though! Hope we can make a lot of profit this season. Cheers guys.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Wouters is no longer coach at Utrecht. The new coach and owner stated both that they don't have to win, but they want to entertain the audience. Senk told you about Duplan and Oar upfront but they are both out. Ayoub is a good playmaker from defensive midfield but vulnerable when Utrecht looses the ball With vd Maarel and Markiet at the back, Thomas and maybe latest signing Lukoki from Ajax will have a walk in the park. Zwolle plays on artificial grass. Utrecht want to make the game but also have to gel first especially away from home. Home win @ 2,20 local

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 My second bet of the round will be in the game Cambuur hosting FC Twente. The home team is a capable side at their own stadium. Last year their overall record at home was 10-2-5 with a goal difference of 32-19. Only failed twice to score a goal. That's REALLY impressive for a newly promoted team! I already wrote in my preview that they lost a few key players this summer but pre-season signs are great so far. They play FC Twente a strong side on saturday night in a hostile atmosphere. Cambuur has a fanatic crowd and really gives their team a boost every time they play there. Last year this fixture ended 0-1 for Twente but I think this will be a totally different story. FC Twente will miss 4 key players compared to the game last season. Tadic and Promes are gone, Gutierrez is injured while Bengtsson got dropped from the first team due issues. Lachman is a good sub for Bengtsson though, but the other 3 were really important for Twente. Tadic was their best player by far constant threat on the left wing and one of the few positive sparks last season with his 16 goals, Gutierrez their engine in midfield and Promes a real threat to every defence coming from midfield with his pace scoring 11 goals. Now Twente signed Mokotjo from Zwolle. A fine replacement but not a goalscorer. He will probably play on the position of Gutierrez to link the midfield with their attack. Upfront they have limited options right now. K.Kusk came from Aalborg and will probably play on the left wing while Mokhtar or Eghan will play on the right wing. Decent players but surely a downgrade. In midfield Mokotjo will play along side Ebicilio and probably Schilder or Eghan if Mokhtar plays on the right wing. At the back the right side is probably their weakest part with Martina. Playing Cambuur away in the season opener is tough especially cause the home side doesn't feel any pressure. Everything but relegation is a good thing and they can count on their solid home form. With Ogbeche and Hemmen they have two strong fowards who are good in the air. On the wings with the pace of Narsingh and Schokker they can cause some damage and the experience of D.de Ridder well surely help them to keep the ball in their team. With Meleg coming from midfield they have a guy with great vision and scoring abilities. All in all, I do think they will find the net atleast once against this reduces Twente side. And that is what my bet is all about. I really like the BTS option, not that the odds are great around 1.60-1.65 but a likely winner for me. Cambuur lost both their central defenders this summer so a few changes has to be maid. They did fine so far but still conceded atleast one goal in all of their last friendlies and Twente still has the better team and will probably score a goal aswell. I'm still thinking of backing Cambuur on the +0.5 line too but not totally convinced yet. Maybe I'll add it later on this weekend. Twente is a solid away team, their overall record last year was 8-4-5 with a goal difference of 29-20. They only kept 4 cleansheets in the progress. No other important injuries for both sides, if so I will update them soon! One bet stands out for me in this game and that's the Both Teams to Score options. Medium confidence! Goodluck.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 FC Zwolle - FC Utrecht FC Zwolle won the super cup last week and they had also a good preseason. They lost Mokotjo (star player) to FC Twente this week. But Lukoki joined the club (comes from Ajax and was loaned out to Cambuur last season). He is a very good winger. FC Utrecht with big attacking problems for this match. Douard Duplan, Danny Verbeek, Ruud Boymans, Tommy Oar and Gyliano van Velzen are all out for this match and also Zullo is not available. Zwolle was very strong at home last seasons and played good attacking football, so i will put my money on them. 4/10 Zwolle -0.25 @ 1.82 SBOBet

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 I agree Zwolle is the favorite and the odds are dropping since the team news came out but with the loss of Mokotjo they will also become a lot weaker imo. He was their real engine in midfield and the one with a lot of assists. Utrecht comes here to defend cause their attack is heavily reduced. But their midfield is in my opinion stronger than the midfield of Zwolle. With Ayoub, Toornstra, Kali and Janssen or Sarota they have a lot of experience and technical abilities. Toornstra also makes a lot of goals and is also dangerous from set pieces. They will keep things very tight at the back as long as possible. Upfront De kogel will play with Barazite. De Kogel came from a first division squad and Barazite haven't played much in recent years. I doubt this will be a walk over but I agree Zwolle will probably win this one in the end. But under 2.5 goals around 2.15 also appeal to me. Utrecht will likely lock the door and Zwolle is reduced by the loss of Mokotjo. Zwolle did win against Ajax 0-1 which was great but they are no world beaters. I doubt Utrecht will score here so that would leave Zwolle to secure the overs with 3 goals. Very unlikely for me to be honest! I might back both bets for some stakes.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 I also have a bet on Zwolle (@2,2) tonight as Utrecht lost some important players. Zwolle did well against Ajax with a shocking result. NB: I really like this thread guys! As a Belgian I follow Dutch competition, but not enough to give some previews as I don't know all the players. GL

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15

I agree Zwolle is the favorite and the odds are dropping since the team news came out but with the loss of Mokotjo they will also become a lot weaker imo. He was their real engine in midfield and the one with a lot of assists. Utrecht comes here to defend cause their attack is heavily reduced. But their midfield is in my opinion stronger than the midfield of Zwolle. With Ayoub' date=' Toornstra, Kali and Janssen or Sarota they have a lot of experience and technical abilities. Toornstra also makes a lot of goals and is also dangerous from set pieces. They will keep things very tight at the back as long as possible. Upfront De kogel will play with Barazite. De Kogel came from a first division squad and Barazite haven't played much in recent years. I doubt this will be a walk over but I agree Zwolle will probably win this one in the end. But under 2.5 goals around 2.15 also appeal to me. Utrecht will likely lock the door and Zwolle is reduced by the loss of Mokotjo. Zwolle did win against Ajax 0-1 which was great but they are no world beaters. I doubt Utrecht will score here so that would leave Zwolle to secure the overs with 3 goals. Very unlikely for me to be honest! I might back both bets for some stakes.[/quote'] De Kogel is back from loanperiod Sent from my GT-I9195 using PL Forum

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 I know, that's what I ment in my preview he is a likely starter along side Barazite. And it was true. As expected the unders came in and Zwolle delivered well in the end. 2-0 FT! Utrecht really missed quality upfront. Hope this will be a great start of the weekend.

Wouters is no longer coach at Utrecht. The new coach and owner stated both that they don't have to win, but they want to entertain the audience. Senk told you about Duplan and Oar upfront but they are both out. Ayoub is a good playmaker from defensive midfield but vulnerable when Utrecht looses the ball With vd Maarel and Markiet at the back, Thomas and maybe latest signing Lukoki from Ajax will have a walk in the park. Zwolle plays on artificial grass. Utrecht want to make the game but also have to gel first especially away from home. Home win @ 2,20 local
Bet won Sent from my GT-I9195 using PL Forum

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Tonight one bet for me. Az to win at Heracles. Heracles lost their best player in every line. They replaced them with marginal players. Fledderus is good, but this evenly could be his over the hill season. With Uth to Heerenveen and a good steady defense at Az i don't see Heracles scoring today. Like Senk said Az lost Viergever and Beerens, but their replacements are just fine (Poulsen and Hupperts). Gudmonsson left with 35 games last season but almost all of them from bench. Sure Johansson is injured but will he get his spot wheb fit? Not Babalj is playing but Tankovic. He was sensational thus far. Last two seasons topscorer of Young Fulham. Az to win 2,50 @ unibet Tankovic to score 3,45 @ unibet

FC Zwolle - FC Utrecht FC Zwolle won the super cup last week and they had also a good preseason. They lost Mokotjo (star player) to FC Twente this week. But Lukoki joined the club (comes from Ajax and was loaned out to Cambuur last season). He is a very good winger. FC Utrecht with big attacking problems for this match. Douard Duplan, Danny Verbeek, Ruud Boymans, Tommy Oar and Gyliano van Velzen are all out for this match and also Zullo is not available. Zwolle was very strong at home last seasons and played good attacking football, so i will put my money on them. 4/10 Zwolle -0.25 @ 1.82 SBOBet
Nice win here. Today not many interesting matches, only NAC - Excelsior qot my interest here. NAC - Excelsior Excelsior is a newcomer in this competition and for sure one of the weakest teams now. The lost their starplayer Veldwijk (38/30) and they don't have a striker who will make many goals. NAC have the same problem. Stipe Perica (25/6) has returned to Chelsea (will probably join NAC later this month again), Poepon (29/9) also left the club and Alex Schalk (5/1) has left the club after a lot of trouble last season. Mats Seuntjes has played as striker in the preseason, but he is put out of the selection for the next few weeks. Boateng (winger) will play as striker, so this team have also no good striker. Overall NAC have the better quality, good midfield with De Kamps - Matic - Falkenberg, but in the attack they have only two players who can score a goal maybe (Boateng - Tighaouini). 4/10 Under 2.75 goals @ 1.90 SBO 2/10 NAC -0.25 @ 1.89 SBO

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Good raise for me, to pick another pick for tonight: SC Heerenveen - FC Dordrecht SC Heerenveen lost their complete offensive line from last season. Topscorer Finnbogason (32/29), Rajiv van La Parra (32/5), Basacikoglu (24/6) and three other reserve players. Lodeweges is the new manager here and he is a defensive minded coach. FC Dordrecht have the same problems. They lost Gladon (36/17) and Korte (35/15), the last one is back on loan. Both teams don't have important signings in the offensive line. Best signing for SC Heerenveen is Thomas Dalgaard: he plays last season for Viborg (Danish Superliga 33/18). While FC Dordrecht signed Rick ten Voorde. Ten Voorde is a strong striker, who plays for another teams in the Eredivisie and didn't make it by them. I expect a close match here. 2/10 under 3 goals @ 2.25

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR] [TD=class: posttxt] NAC BREDA - EXCELSIOR Stadium: Rat Verlegh (cap 19.000) Past Meetings: 4-0-2 Weather: 15c NAC BREDA: Third season in a row for Nebojsa Gudelj as manager of NAC. Today he gonna use the new signings Remy Amieux (Left Back, 27yrs), Kingsley Boateng (Forward, 20yrs) and the ex-AZs player Erik Falkenburg (Midfielder, 26yrs) Previous Match: Madese Boys - NAC Breda (0-6, Friendly) Stat: Clean sheet last 6 matches Suspensions (1): Gill Swerts (Right Back). Possible Line-up: Rouwelaar, Amieux, Weg, Drost, Roover, Suk, Matic, Tighadouini, Falkenburg, Seuntjens, Boateng EXCELSIOR: One more season in Eredivisie for Excelsior and once more the main aim of the club cannot be another from avoiding the relegation. Previous Match: Breda-Telstar (1-0, Friendly match) Stat: Scored in the last 14 matches played Possible Line-up: Deckers, Kuipers, Diermern, Mattheij, Karami, Aussar, Kruys, Botaka, Stans, Gouriye, van Weert Prediction: Stake 3/10, Breda @2.00 (value bet) [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Bit late but I just returned home. I've pulled the trigger on Cambuur double chance medium stakes! Can't see them loosing against this twente side. Regular centre back Bjelland is also out and Bengtsson was already out. Big loss defensively cause their subs are hardly capable imo. Gutierrez, Tadic and Promes also out or transferred out. 5 key players from last season is way too much! Cambuur a very solid home side had a great pre-season and they have a strong starting 11! Might even back them to win but I'll check in play. Goodluck!

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 [TABLE=class: playerstats lineups table, width: 277]

[TR=class: odd] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]22[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]L. Nienhuis[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]3[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]E. Reijnen[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]2[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]W. Droste[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]5[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]M. Pereira[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]17[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]L. Bijker[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]21[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]M. El Makrini[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]6[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]E. Bakker[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]11[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]A. Rusnák[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]10[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]D. Meleg[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]19[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]B. Ogbeche[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]12[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]M. Hemmen[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=colspan: 2]COACHarrow-10x10.png: H. de Jong[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: playerstats lineups table, width: 278] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]1[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]N. Marsman[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]16[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]T. Breukers[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]2[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]R. Martina[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]4[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]D. Lachman[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]15[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]D. Koppers[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]5[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]R. Schilder[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]33[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]K. Kusk[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]8[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]K. Ebecilio[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]9[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]T. Børven[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]30[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]L. Castaignos[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]7[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]Y. Mokhtar[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=colspan: 3]COACHarrow-10x10.png: A. Schreuder[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

My second bet of the round will be in the game Cambuur hosting FC Twente. The home team is a capable side at their own stadium. Last year their overall record at home was 10-2-5 with a goal difference of 32-19. Only failed twice to score a goal. That's REALLY impressive for a newly promoted team! I already wrote in my preview that they lost a few key players this summer but pre-season signs are great so far. They play FC Twente a strong side on saturday night in a hostile atmosphere. Cambuur has a fanatic crowd and really gives their team a boost every time they play there. Last year this fixture ended 0-1 for Twente but I think this will be a totally different story. FC Twente will miss 4 key players compared to the game last season. Tadic and Promes are gone, Gutierrez is injured while Bengtsson got dropped from the first team due issues. Lachman is a good sub for Bengtsson though, but the other 3 were really important for Twente. Tadic was their best player by far constant threat on the left wing and one of the few positive sparks last season with his 16 goals, Gutierrez their engine in midfield and Promes a real threat to every defence coming from midfield with his pace scoring 11 goals. Now Twente signed Mokotjo from Zwolle. A fine replacement but not a goalscorer. He will probably play on the position of Gutierrez to link the midfield with their attack. Upfront they have limited options right now. K.Kusk came from Aalborg and will probably play on the left wing while Mokhtar or Eghan will play on the right wing. Decent players but surely a downgrade. In midfield Mokotjo will play along side Ebicilio and probably Schilder or Eghan if Mokhtar plays on the right wing. At the back the right side is probably their weakest part with Martina. Playing Cambuur away in the season opener is tough especially cause the home side doesn't feel any pressure. Everything but relegation is a good thing and they can count on their solid home form. With Ogbeche and Hemmen they have two strong fowards who are good in the air. On the wings with the pace of Narsingh and Schokker they can cause some damage and the experience of D.de Ridder well surely help them to keep the ball in their team. With Meleg coming from midfield they have a guy with great vision and scoring abilities. All in all, I do think they will find the net atleast once against this reduces Twente side. And that is what my bet is all about. I really like the BTS option, not that the odds are great around 1.60-1.65 but a likely winner for me. Cambuur lost both their central defenders this summer so a few changes has to be maid. They did fine so far but still conceded atleast one goal in all of their last friendlies and Twente still has the better team and will probably score a goal aswell. I'm still thinking of backing Cambuur on the +0.5 line too but not totally convinced yet. Maybe I'll add it later on this weekend. Twente is a solid away team, their overall record last year was 8-4-5 with a goal difference of 29-20. They only kept 4 cleansheets in the progress. No other important injuries for both sides, if so I will update them soon! One bet stands out for me in this game and that's the Both Teams to Score options. Medium confidence! Goodluck.
Great result. Cambuur took the lead by an early great goal of newcomer Rusnak. Twente played a better second half and equalised late in the game. Deserved overall I guess. Main bet won and also Cambuur double chance came in, great start so far!

Tonight one bet for me. Az to win at Heracles. Heracles lost their best player in every line. They replaced them with marginal players. Fledderus is good, but this evenly could be his over the hill season. With Uth to Heerenveen and a good steady defense at Az i don't see Heracles scoring today. Like Senk said Az lost Viergever and Beerens, but their replacements are just fine (Poulsen and Hupperts). Gudmonsson left with 35 games last season but almost all of them from bench. Sure Johansson is injured but will he get his spot wheb fit? Not Babalj is playing but Tankovic. He was sensational thus far. Last two seasons topscorer of Young Fulham. Az to win 2,50 @ unibet Tankovic to score 3,45 @ unibet
Both bets won

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Great job indeed! Wow lot of surprises btw yesterday... So what brings today... I really find it hard to say, but i don't expect an easy game for Ajax... Under 2.5 goals looks interesting... Perhaps it is easier to bet on surprises in this competition... So a combo with double chance strategy for vitesse to draw or win as well as ado to draw or win is worth considering..

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Exactly. I'm gone for the whole day but certainly staked some on vitesse double chance. Ajax struggled against Zwolle last week and they are slow starters every year. Vitesse won this fixture back to back now maybe three in a row or a draw is surely possible. Vitesse is a dangerous opponent for Ajax cause they have a lot of pace and play on the counter-attack. Ajax will likely dominate possesion like always but they need more time to adapt. Odds for the double chance on Vitesse are too high imo. Around 2.60! 1-1 is my call. Goodluck

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Ajax ripped Vitesse apart. Bet lost. Didn't expect such a performance from Ajax especially without Blind in midfield. Ado lost by a goal in the last minute. Extremely unlucky, a red card in the first half totally ruined the game. They were atleast equal to feyenoord till that moment. Even more frustating cause it was an forward who recieved twice a yellow card within 4 minutes of time. These things happen maybe once in 20 games. Bets lost but I'm confident it was the right bet. Cu next week!

Ado lost by a goal in the last minute. Extremely unlucky' date=' a red card in the first half totally ruined the game. They were atleast equal to feyenoord till that moment. [/quote'] I think ADO was better. I didn't see anything from Feyenoord in this game, to be honest. Anyway, I believe that prudent punters should have covered such bet when there were just few minutes to go on the clock, so that they can be protected (at very low price) from some unlucky goal in extra time, as happened today.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Well this wasn't a lucky combo! Damn... Only got lucky with live betting that groningen would win the game quote was 14... Sometimes you do get lucky ;) Next week will be just as interesting as last week.. There will be some transfer news... I bet on that...