** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League Third Qual Round First Leg - Thurs 31st July

Re: Europa League Third Qual Round First Leg - Thurs 31st July

Shakhter Karagandy v Hajduk Split Think the odds on Karagandy are decent here and with draw cover they are well worth a play. Karagandy are a strong home side who have performed well in European competition over the last few seasons, they very nearly qualified for the CL group stages last year when they beat Celtic 2-0 at home but lost the return leg 3-0, they therefore qualified for the Europa League group stages where they didn't do very well finishing last in the group. They won both their qualifiers at home so far 4-0 against Shirak and 3-0 against Atlantas. They are mid-way through their season and sit in fourth place, again this is due to their away form where they have 3-0-8 record but are 8-2-0 at home. They lost 2-0 at the weekend but rested quite a few players with a view to this game. Hajduk look vastly overrated to me like they were last season. They have just started their league campaign playing two games and they lost 4-2 away to Rijeka yesterday and drawing the other. Hajduk have a very young side, average age must be about 21-22, they qualified for this round after beating Dundalk 3-2 over two legs but lost their home game 2-1 - when they were only 1.4 for the win. They have a number of promising youngsters like 16 year old Nikola Vlasic who is interesting a number of top clubs but they don't look like much of a team to me - only a couple of players are over 24, most are 18-22. I think this has initially been priced on name rather than the abilities of the sides, the odds on Karagandy are dropping and I don't think the 1.83 is available anymore, I think at the very least the home side will get the draw but with the European experience they have in the side and their formidable home record they are worth a play for the straight win too. Shakhtar Karagandy DNB - 1.83 - winner - 5 Points Shakhtar Karagandy - 2.45 - 32red - 3 Points
Result: Shakhtar 4 Hajduk 2 Superb stuff HG :clap

I am on Astra to win over Liberec 1.95. Like I said Astra has a good team, they play together for 2-3 years now and they are hungry for results. I don't think Liberec has the power to hurt Astra on their own ground. The safest pick here will be 1 DNB @ 1.40 9/10 but for the ones who want more 1 @ 1.95 6/10 Possible score: 1-0, 2-0, 2-1
3-0 Bets won Astra was one class over Liberec

For me a good bet is Hull. I think actually they are interessted to play in EL, also the Premier League didn´t start yet. Also tonight it will be his first ever Europe Game, so everybody in the Club are on fire. New good Signings with Livermoore, Maguiere, Robertson and Snodgrass. Also no big solds to other teams. Quality is better then last Season. Only that Trencin had playing now one Round in Europe League and there Season started let me go down by the stake. Hull @ 1.93 3/10 Pinn
0:0 and Huddlestone missed a penalty :puke

Back FK Krasnodar (-1AH) to beat DVTK at 1.86 with MarathonBet Right now only MarathonBet has asian lines for this match, and the odds already dropped from 1.96 to 1.86. I am from Hungary and completely aware of the fact how crap we are, and not only on national but mostly on club level. This is the sad truth. DVTK will not play in their own stadium, but will travel to Debrecen (the city I live in, 100 km distance). There is a brand new stadium over here, perfect for playing football (not artifical grass!!). I watched DVTK playing here in the first qualifying round against Birkirkara, a team from Malta. They won in the last minutes, playing against 10 men for almost the whole second half. In the next round they - let's say - surpisingly eliminated Litex. DVTK won 2-0 in Bulgaria (odds 7.00), but then almost lost the qualification in their "home" match loosing 1-2. It worth to take a look at the statistics of those two matches... FK Krasnodar is simply way too strong for any of the current Hungarian teams. Having players like Ari, Granqvist, Akhmedov, Izmailov, Bystrov, Wanderson, Joaozinho in their squad tells everything about how huge the gap is between these two clubs. The away win is almost a guarantee, but having odds on -1AH at around 1.90 must worth a shot.
DVTK 1 Krasnodar 5 :clap A dominant performance from Krasnodar going by the stats

No luck for me with a 93rd minute killer.Anyone want to contribute a chapter to the new book i'm writing' date='it will be called A Nightmare in Injury Time.:wall[/quote'] i am sorry for your lose, but i ve said it.. late goals are cruel.

DVTK 1 Krasnodar 5 :clap A dominant performance from Krasnodar going by the stats
The weather was fine over here yesterday, there was nothing to affect the match negatively. I well expected a comfortable win for Krasnodar, and honestly I'm not surprised by the goal difference either. Looking at the odds of the 2nd leg, MarathonBet offers 1,20 on the home win which is a guarantee even if they are 4 goals in front and virtually qualified for the next round. I will wait and read the news before next Thursday, but I suspect DVTK will rather rest most of their key players. But even if they won't, Krasnodar's 2nd line will be strong enough to grab another win by at least 2 goals.

No luck for me with a 93rd minute killer.Anyone want to contribute a chapter to the new book i'm writing' date='it will be called A Nightmare in Injury Time.:wall[/quote'] If a late goal will hurt too much - best to lay it off in Betfair (i.e. bet on 'over x goals')

If a late goal will hurt too much - best to lay it off in Betfair (i.e. bet on 'over x goals')
Indeed! If your bet is "hanging on" just one potential goal to be scored by the "bad guys" in the dying minutes of the game, it is absolute must to cover the bet, no matter what. By the way, bet365 also offers the option to close down your bets "in-live".