** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Hungarian Grand Prix

Qualifying As far as qualifying for Pole Position is concerned we shouldn’t get too excited about a close fought battle, it will be between the two Mercedes once again and I suppose Hamilton will be out to put then record straight from last week so has to be the favourite. The bookies agree and make the Brit the 8/13 favourite to edge out Rosberg on the front row and value wise it would make sense to back the German at 15/8 as there is nothing to choose between them at all. Still no third place on offer with any betting firms except Betfair on the exchanges so an each way bet isn’t worth doing but you can bet on any driver to reach Q3 with BetVictor or Ladbrokes. At first looks Daniil Kvyat looks the most appealing at odds against. Selections: To reach Q3: D.Kvyat 6/5 BetVictor Pole Position: N.Rosberg 15/8 Paddy Power

Re: Hungarian Grand Prix With Rosberg looking an absolute certainty it’s difficult to get excited about the outright betting as we only have two places being paid out by the bookmakers and Vettel is the clear second best at around 6/1. Podium betting is interesting as I think the Red Bull have shown already that this track suits them and Ricciardo is 13/8 to make the top three which looks fairly generous seeing as he starts in fourth and there shouldn’t be too much pressure coming from behind. The only problem with the Aussie is the start, he’s starting to remind me of his compatriot Webber who used to fluff his lines at the start quite often but if he can get off on level terms that price looks very good to me. Not much value in the points market although anyone buying money can weigh in on Hamilton at 2/7 with William Hill, he may be in the pit lane but he will still finish inside the top ten for sure! Selection: D.Ricciardo Podium Finish 13/8 Bet365 L.Hamilton Points Finish 2/7 William Hill http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-ricciardo-good-value-for-a-podium-spot