** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League Second Qualifying Round 1st Leg - Wednesday 16th to Thursday 17th July

Re: Europa League Second Qualifying Round 1st Leg - Wednesday 16th to Thursday 17th J

Any ideas about Rovaniemi hosting Asteras Tripolis? The Greeks' odds are huge' date=' 2,25. Is it a trick or a massive value bet?[/quote'] I just noticed that match as well. Finnish team are generally very poor in Europe and the fact that they're in the middle of the season doesn't seem to give them an advantage. Last season all for their teams were eliminated in the first round! Asteras Tripolis finished fifth in the Greek Super League and played CL playoffs, where they finished last in a group of four teams with 7 points. http://int.soccerway.com/national/greece/super-league/20132014/clel-play-offs/r21672/ Asteras DNB for me. 1.64 Marathonbet medium stakes.

Re: Europa League Second Qualifying Round 1st Leg - Wednesday 16th to Thursday 17th J Bad news, the Finnish are in the lead (2nd minute strike). Do you follow the game? Is it worth playing as a live bet? I know the story behind Asteras and the Finnish teams in Europe, but they can count on the second leg at home, might not push that hard in Finland. A narrow loss could also be forgiven for the Greek side, I think. I'm glad I didn't take this after all.

Re: Europa League Second Qualifying Round 1st Leg - Wednesday 16th to Thursday 17th J Botev are fielding a strong defense tonight with Hristov, Benga and Luchin starting. Even with their off-field issues, I think that Botev are a much better team than St Poelten. Botev to win and under 2.5 goals scored 3.20 local bookie

Re: Europa League Second Qualifying Round 1st Leg - Wednesday 16th to Thursday 17th J

Bad news, the Finnish are in the lead (2nd minute strike). Do you follow the game? Is it worth playing as a live bet? I know the story behind Asteras and the Finnish teams in Europe, but they can count on the second leg at home, might not push that hard in Finland. A narrow loss could also be forgiven for the Greek side, I think. I'm glad I didn't take this after all.
Asteras have equalized and seem to have more attacks and shots on target judging by Bet365's live feed. You can still play it live, but the odds have dropped.

Re: Europa League Second Qualifying Round 1st Leg - Wednesday 16th to Thursday 17th J Scandinavian teams are ridiculous. Malmo and Esbjerg lose and draw home against Latvian and Azerbaijan teams,Rosenborg loosing home against team from Ireland,Stroomgoset loosing home....I dont know if they fixing their game or they just dont give s**t about Europe contest.

On the back of Legia's pathetic performance, I think Vaduz +0.5 and Kalju +0.5 are worth a try vs Ruch Chorzow and Lech Poznan. For the first, Ruch will play the game in Gliwice which isn't their home ground although its only 30 minutes from Chorzow. Ruch really overachieved to finish 3rd last season and their squad cannot compete at european level, although I don't know much about Vaduz, they will play in the Swiss top flight this season so they must be OK. Lech lost vs Zalgiris of Lithuania at this stage last season and again I don't see them 1.5 favourites against this Estonian team, they only signed a few players this summer so squad is largely the same as last season.
Ruch win 3-2 and Lech lose 1-0, so 1/2 Win and gives me a profit as Kalju +0.5 was around 2.75 at kick off.

Molde v Gorica Gorica - since 2013 - have basically become a feeder club for Parma, so they have profited by having plenty of loan players from them, if you are looking for the reason they won the cup this is it. Parma have become notorious for having lots of players out on loan - and basically seeing if they come good - they had over 100 players out on loan last season and Gorica profited massively from this. This is a brief look at their squad last season - Coda 18 goals 35 appearances, Lapadula 11 goals 28 apps, Misuraca 8 goals 30 apps - all from Parma and that is just the attacking positions! The rest of their starting line-up from last season is basically all from Parma! Only 2 who were there last season played in their most recent friendlies, these two are Ronaldo Vanin and Marco Modolo. I have been through the news section of their website and there is no suggestion they have got any other players from Parma currently as all went back at the end of last season, so only 3 of the starting XI from their last league game are still at the club. Here is what the President of the club said (translation is a bit dodgy!): Given how good Molde have been so far, I don't really see much reason to hold back. Their potential injuries are a concern but they have far more quality than the visitors. The bookies will have priced the game up quickly and probably won't have done much research.. Molde - 1.61 - coral - 5 Points WIN Molde -1EH - 2.5 - ladbrokes - 5 Points WIN
Straightforward enough, doesn't make up for last night.

Lots of shock results last night - outsiders Linfield' date=' Sligo, Kalju all winning for example[/quote'] True, but there are so many matches at this stage for european qualifiers and among these some pretty unknown teams and teams that didn't even started their season yet. Pre-season is always hard to bet on and there is absolutely no chance that all favorites would win. So, if we look in a realistic way at those results, not suprisingly at all to be honest. It's just our task to pick the right games but that's the hardest part of sports betting. :-)