** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing - Jul 12-13

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 12 July 2014[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Smith, C v Biosse, V (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.06 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Joshua, A v Skelton, M (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.02 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 80 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 46 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bellew, Anthony v Dos Santos, Julio Cesar (22:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 13 July 2014[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Herrera, M v Perez, Johan (02:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lopez, JM v Vargas, Francisco (02:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mares, A v Oquendo, J (03:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alvarez, Saul v Lara, E (04:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing - Jul 12-13 TV previews: 3pts A.Joshua vs M.Skelton - Over 1.5 rounds 21/20 Unibet I think most people will expect Joshua to win this by knockout and I do too but I’m surprised we can get odds against on the fight going beyond 1.5 rounds. Skelton will look to get on Joshua’s chest and the Olympic champion hasn’t had anyone do that in his career so he might take a round or so to work things out. He’s been carrying an injury recently too so might not be as full on as he’d like and I wouldn’t be surprised if we get to the end of the second here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/joshua-vs-skelton-betting-skelton-may-take-joshua-further-than-he-s-been-before 5pts N.Cleverly to win in rounds 1-6 Evs Unibet The only danger for Cleverly in this fight is looking too far into the future. We all know he and Bellew are set to meet before the year is out but that goes up in smoke if Cleverly loses here and so I believe he’ll look to get the job done as quickly as possible here. Cleverly says he carries plenty of power up at this weight and he has the ideal chance to show that in this fight. He needs to be careful he doesn’t walk on to a big shot but he’s been around enough to know that and so I expect him to get this done before halfway. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cleverly-vs-valori-betting-nathan-cleverly-can-stay-on-course-for-the-big-collision 5pts T.Bellew to win on points 7/4 Ladbrokes I think Tony Bellew will win this fight but I’m not convinced he’ll go in all guns blazing and get this guy out of there early doors. Clearly Dos Santos can bang. His record gives that away so Bellew will need to box behind his jab and not hang around for too long which means he is likely to have to win this the long way. With the pressure all on him getting the win is much more important than the stoppage so 7/4 for Bellew on points looks perfectly good to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bellew-vs-dos-santos-betting-tony-bellew-may-have-to-go-the-distance-to-get-cleverly-rematch 4pts S.Alvarez to win on points 6/4 Betfred I think Alvarez will win this fight but I don’t see him doing it quickly. Lara has mixed it well in his career and while this is a step up for him he’s shown he is ready and he has shown that he is really tough. I think the Mexican’s combinations and hand speed will see him dominate the fight but Lara can see the final bell before his big night ends in disappointment. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/alvarez-vs-lara-betting-saul-alvarez-can-impress-the-judges-in-vegas