** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

OLT Betting Thread

OLT

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Only Live tips LT Betting Thread

( Current Score 1-1 ) Jablonec U21 vs Hradec Kralove U21: Hradec Kralove U21 @11 10 UNITS
FT 3-1
( Current Score 0-3 ) Esbjerg Reserves vs Midtjylland Reserve: Midtjylland Reserve 0.0;+0.5 @1.825 50 UNITS
FT 0-4 +41.25€ New Bankroll: 28,585.24 €

Re: OLT Betting Thread

Unless you're willing to start with the bank as and when you started posting here, and are quoting the bookmaker you get your prices from, then this thread will close. If you're here to just sneakily advertise a paid service, it will also end.
First of all as a polite way to exchange post: HELLO Paul Ross My bankroll move (up or down) with my bets, i am not advertising anything and if you think so, i suggest you to contact me in mp, i will send you the link of my blog and you will see that is free service as well for 14 months now... i won t promote any bookies (Even if Punterslounge make money by advertising bookies on post)... it take times to post here, i didn t see any positive remarks ( positive or negative on my betting position) since started, i thoug that good live bettors will contact me in order to beat stronger bookies together , that s not the case at the moment. I can stop by myself anytime to post here as i m doing this for free with no others intention than get some good live bettors contacts as me.. that is totally NOT a problem for me :ok