** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

OLT Betting Thread

OLT

Hello to all members, first of all let me introduce myself, i m live bettor for 10 years with good results. i start to track on a blog each live bets i took from june 2013 with a new bankroll for test phase of 1000 Units: After one year of live betting ( max 100 bets a months ), End of june 2014 ( one year after tracking my results) my bankroll was 25 893.19 UNITS Find below the history of Bankroll from June 2013: whb6.jpg Actual Results JULY 2014: ROI +38,98% , +362.50 Units I will post here my live bets if any one want to follow it s totally FREE of course BUT remenber that you bet at your own risk and i wont be responsible of any kind of bet that you will take. It will remains your own decision to follow, analyse my live betting or just check.. IN ANY CASE REMIND THAT IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE IN LIVE BETTING ( or BETTING In GENERAL): Betting Strategy: DON T BET more than 2% of YOUR bankroll that means when i bet: 200 UNITS you can bet 2% MAX of YOUR bankroll 100 UNITS you can bet 1% MAX of YOUR bankroll 50 UNITS you can bet 0.5% MAX of YOUR bankroll 20 UNITS you can bet 0.025% MAX of YOUR bankroll 10 UNITS you can bet 0.015% MAX of YOUR bankroll FOLLOW STRICTLY these rules in order to increase your bankroll for long time period betting. PS: DON'T BET WHEN YOU DRINK/HAVE DRUNK AlCOHOL OR THAT WILL ALTERATE YOUR VISION/MIND FOR BETS :beer:puke :@ :nana ENJOY:nana

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: OLT Betting Thread Hi Froment, no you mistake already my actual bank is not 26,255.69 Units but 26,235.69 Units ( i lost 20 Units in the Torpedo Belaz Bet 2 days before ) i do usually bet in live bets but it can happens from time to time to bet on pre match (around 2% of my bet ) Therefore i must wrtie down here one i took from this month to get the same bankrol on my blog and here for traceability.. i got To win OUtright world cup 2014 :Germany @3.75 200 Units ( post on my blog the 07/06/2014 at 04.51.00 am ) it s the only one that i bet before registered here and next post in live or not will be off course post on punterslounge :ok in any case , you will now that i am not scammer or spammer and wil give informations of live betting JUST after betting myself. It might be happen sometimes that members don t have time to bet as in live tips, you have to be very fast sometimes to follow that means for exemple sometimes it will happen that i have a live bet and there is a goal ( or whatever like corners bets)between my post and members who checked the match, sometimes i bet and the bet is already loose one ( but i won t edit to delete or change any of my bets as it s true bets) or sometimes members can bet with a bigger @ than me and in that case it s a very good for punterslounge members...:ok Ps: In case of big @ ( more than @5), i won t post to members when they can cover the bet, it s a choice each member depending their vision of the game.. , i do sometimes ... if so and cover my own bet, i will post here as well.:ok

Re: OLT Betting Thread

Basket China vs Indonesia: 1st Half Lines: CHINA -42.5 @1.83 100 UNITS
AS I CANNOT EDIT , the HANDICAP IS -42.5 for CHINA 1st HALF LINES NOT -4.5 off course

no you mistake already my actual bank is not 26' date='255.69 Units but 26,235.69 Units ( i lost 20 Units in the Torpedo Belaz Bet 2 days before )[/quote'] Well, that's what I said - your starting bank in this thread was 26,255.69, you lost 20 units after that.

Well' date=' that's what I said - your [b']starting bank in this thread was 26,255.69, you lost 20 units after that. OK, nobody accused you of that, there are just some guidelines to be met. You are definately not scammer, as you don't seem to sell anything (yet), and for spamming, I hope you're not the one, but we'll see... ;) Even if you were able to edit, it's better not to do so in posts that contain picks - readers may accuse you afterwards that you changed pick in your favour, i.e. that you changed losing bet to winning one. So, if you make a mistake, it's better to post again than to edit the post. Out of interest, which bookmaker do you use for these bets? As you increased your bank 26 times in only one year, weren't you at danger of being banned or restricted by most bookies?
I am using different bookies that allows me to have no restrictions for now :ok

Re: OLT Betting Thread [TABLE=class: soccer]

[TR=class: stage-live even] [TD=class: cell_ac team-away][TABLE=class: soccer] [TR=class: stage-live even] [TD=class: cell_aa timer playing]I missed ...30 [/TD] [TD=class: cell_ab team-home]Buxton (Eng)[/TD] [TD=class: cell_sa score bold playing]2 - 3[/TD] [TD=class: cell_ac team-away]Macclesfield (Eng) over 7 ? [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: soccer] [TR=class: stage-live even] [TD=class: cell_ac team-away][TABLE=class: soccer] [TR=class: stage-live even] [TD=class: cell_aa timer playing]I missed ...30[/TD] [TD=class: cell_ab team-home]Buxton (Eng)[/TD] [TD=class: cell_sa score bold playing]2 - 3[/TD] [TD=class: cell_ac team-away]Macclesfield (Eng) over 7 ?[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
over 7 is not good enough as the @ drop to 1.40 now... ( at 3-3 HT ), there was the goal line..5.5;6.0 @2.60 (at 0-3) but i was too late to check it

( current Score 1-3 ) Buxton vs Macclesfield: Goal Line Over 6 @1.825 100 UNITS
FT 4-3 WON +82.50 UNITS
( current Score 0-3 ) Norton UTD vs Crewe: Last Team To Score Norton UTD @8 20 UNITS
FT 0-4 LOST 20 UNITS New Bankroll: 26,078.19 €

( Current Score 4-0 ) Fc Tokyo vs Blaublitz Akita : First Half Goal Over 4.5 @2.20 100 UNITS
HT 4-0 LOST -100 UNITS
Sigma Olomuc vs MFK Skalica: Goal Line Over 3.5 @2.025 50 UNITS
FT 0-2 LOST -50 UNITS New Bankroll: 25,928.19 €

( Current Score 5-0 ) FC Tokyo vs Baublitz Akita: Both Team To Score @5

50 UNITS

FT 8-0 LOST 50 UNITS
Kawasaki Frontale vs Yscc: Under 2.5 Goal @2 100 UNITS
FT 1-1 WON 100 UNITS New Bankroll: 25,978.19 €