Announcements
** September Nap's Competition Result: 1st Boulder5111, 2nd Craig Bluenose, 3rd Barnsley Chop, 4th Zilzalian KO Cup: Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners: Waggy**
**September Poker League Result : 1st Kevsul £75, 2nd Gemic £45, 3rd Barry John £30**
** Last Man Standing Result - Ivailobg/Cookro split 1st £125 / Larking22 1st Consolation Cup £50 **

Group E - Ecuador v France > Wednesday June 25th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ecuador v France (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group E - Ecuador v France > Wednesday June 25th 4pts Over 2.5 goals 4/5 Skybet Although they are as good as through I don’t see France easing up here. Didier Deschamps made a big statement when he left the likes of Samir Nasri and Jeremy Menez at home and I think his side have responded well to that and as such I expect the former French captain to let his side go out and entertain again. Ecuador are probably going to have to score at some point in this game so they’ll commit men forward so I expect to see plenty of goal action in an exciting group finale. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ecuador-vs-france-betting-the-maracana-can-play-host-to-plenty-of-goals

Re: Group E - Ecuador v France > Wednesday June 25th Since the swiss are playing Honduras and I believe they'll win, Ecuador has to come out with something and try to attack to come out with 3 pts. By doing som it will open up the game for the french who have been deadly on the attack. I agree with the above and I think we could see some goals in this one. I will back ov 2,5 in this one.

Re: Group E - Ecuador v France > Wednesday June 25th 10pts Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.70 Ladbrokes The last 7 games Ecuador have all seen both teams score and the over 2.5 goals line has landed in 6 of those games. France on the other hand are undefeated in their last 7 games, both teams to score would have landed in 2 of those games and the over 2.5 goals line has landed in 5 of those 7 games. Also all 4 games in this group has seen at least 3 goals in each of them. Both Switzerland and Ecuador are tied on points and with Switzerland more than likely to beat Honduras who cannot qualify, the pressure is on Ecuador to perform and win. France have secured top spot, though theoretically they can lose it by losing to Ecuador by 7 or more goals (unlikely).

Re: Group E - Ecuador v France > Wednesday June 25th I agree with sentiment on over 2.5 goals. If Ecuador take the lead, they might try to defend a 1-0 or 2-0 against a France who probably don't have to win. But if Ecuador do take the lead, is their defence good enough against a powerful French attack? And it's more likely I think that France take the lead, and Ecuador have to chase the game.

Re: Group E - Ecuador v France > Wednesday June 25th From BBC website: Ecuador 22 Domínguez 04 Paredes 10 Ayoví 14 Minda 02 Guagua 03 Erazo 16 A Valencia 06 Noboa 13 E Valencia 15 Arroyo 07 Montero France 01 Lloris 15 Sagna 17 Digne 22 Schneiderlin 21 Koscielny 05 Sakho 19 Pogba 14 Matuidi 10 Benzema 18 Sissoko 11 Griezmann

Re: Group E - Ecuador v France > Wednesday June 25th

10pts Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.70 Ladbrokes The last 7 games Ecuador have all seen both teams score and the over 2.5 goals line has landed in 6 of those games. France on the other hand are undefeated in their last 7 games, both teams to score would have landed in 2 of those games and the over 2.5 goals line has landed in 5 of those 7 games. Also all 4 games in this group has seen at least 3 goals in each of them. Both Switzerland and Ecuador are tied on points and with Switzerland more than likely to beat Honduras who cannot qualify, the pressure is on Ecuador to perform and win. France have secured top spot, though theoretically they can lose it by losing to Ecuador by 7 or more goals (unlikely).
-10pts. What an absolute shit show. 21 shots, 14 on target by France, 10 shots, 6 on target by Ecuador, but none of them finding anything other than the f** goalkeeper. Pretty annoyed to say the least. Should have and could have been a goal fest, alas what can you do. Onto the next one.

What a wasteful team France has been here' date=' and with a man advantage. If Nigeria can't knock them out (and they probably can't), then Germany will for sure.[/quote'] I don't think France' concentration in front of goal in the elimination will be the same as in this meaningless game. France attack was quite sharp in the previous two games (although with Benzema, you never know).

Unreal' date=' cant believe that didnt go over 2.5, was chasing like mad in game on over 0.5 goals because i had quite a lot on BTTS, need to stop chasing when my big play is losing, never again.:wall[/quote'] ul mate. l was doing the same

What a wasteful team France has been here' date=' and with a man advantage. If Nigeria can't knock them out (and they probably can't), then Germany will for sure.[/quote'] cabaye and valbuena back and a more focused attitude should produce better results

Unreal' date=' cant believe that didnt go over 2.5, was chasing like mad in game on over 0.5 goals because i had quite a lot on BTTS, need to stop chasing when my big play is losing, never again.:wall[/quote'] Yup - hard not to chase losses I think. If I'm in the right frame of mind, I try to forget bets I've already placed and look at the game 'as it is'. I also lost backing over 0.5 because with Ecuador needing to win and France good on the counter, I really thought there would be at least one goal. On another day though, it could have finished, say, 2-0 to France