** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina > Saturday June 21st

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina (23:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina > Saturday June 21st 4pts Bosnia-Herzegovina to beat Nigeria 19/20 Coral I really wasn’t impressed with Nigeria at all in their opening match and while I expect them to be better here, if nothing else for the fact they can’t be any worse, I still don’t see where their goals are coming from. Bosnia have shortened dramatically since their defeat to Argentina but you can see why as they took the game to Argentina and were unlucky not to get something out of that match. A repeat of that should be enough to win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nigeria-vs-bosnia-herzegovina-betting-nigerians-unlikely-to-trouble-bosnia

Re: Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina > Saturday June 21st I missed the first half of the Nigeria v Iran game but was extremely disappointed in Nigeria in the second half. Nigeria's attack was made to look fairly average and in a game they would have known would be a must win if they were to get through the group stages. I've been dabbling in multis on a couple of sites offering money backs for missing a leg and increased percentage payouts and looking at tonights games as perhaps the first chance for all the favourites to come through. From watching Bosnia against Argentina, they created numerous good attacking opportunities and at times looked better than Argentina so I'm thinking against an average Nigerian side, they should be super hungry to take the points with only Iran to get past to make the next round. My head is telling me 1-0 or 2-0 here where they might shut up shop as they should then only need a draw to get through to the next round. I would love to hear any opinions of those who think Nigeria could get anything out of this game. Bosnia Win $1.91 @ Sportsbet

Re: Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina > Saturday June 21st I agree with the idea that Bosnia look decent value here. With Iran looking no-hopers, it's realistically between these two for the second qualification place alongside Argentina. Nigeria are physically strong and can defend well, but I just think Bosnia will be too strong.

Re: Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina > Saturday June 21st Yeah i agree with you guys, Bosnia's offense is too strong for Nigeria. However Bosnians have pretty terrible defense and if Nigeria manages to break it it might get interesting. Therefore i'll include an over bet because i do believe Nigeria can score and i predict a result something like 1:2,1:3 Here are some of the bets: Bosnia to win @1.85 6/10 Over 2.5 @2 3/10 Dzeko anytime @2.20 2/10 Ibisicevic anytime @3 1/10

Re: Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina > Saturday June 21st Over 2.5 @ 2.07 (unibet) for a 0.8 stake 3-1 Bosnia @ 18 (Ladbrokes) for a 0.1 stake African teams are really underperforming in this tournament, and we might just end up with no african teams in the 1/8s, should Nigeria and Ivory Coast miss their opportunities. Nigeria have to win here after a very disappointing draw against a very well organized Iran. They truly lacked something upfront in terms of composure, even with Musa and Emenike, which are unplayable when in-form, they couldn't make it count! Bosnia didn't impress me that much against a very underperforming Argentina. They have a great GK, a relatively good midfield, and two great strikers. Their defense looks leaky though, Argentina didn't have to do much to score twice. Although they produced some good moments in attack, decision-making was lacking and made them easy targets during the whole match. The Argentina win was never questioned, even after the 2-1. I feel that Bosnia will have the upper hand in what I expect to be an Over 2.5 match, where both teams know that they have to win, so they will come forward with no trouble at all. All that really makes me think twice is the lack of composure and decision-making from both sides in the last third and the fact that Enyeama is unplayable when on his day. But even with that worries, I do feel Over 2.5 will come in with no trouble due to attacking quality from both sides up there (Nigeria - Musa, Emenike, Moses; Bosnia - Dzeko, Ibisevic, Pjanic). My prediction is 2-1 for Bosnia, but 3-1 has some value on Ladbrokes and I'm taking it as soon as possible.

Re: Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina > Saturday June 21st I have checked out the corner market again and it looks like this two teams are corner happy teams. A little POV from me on this teams after there first games Nigeria: The game against Iran is the most boring game so far in the WC and Nigeria was a little bit better but lack of strikers they couldnt do any goals. I have put Iran to be one of the worst team in this years WC, its my thoughts not after FIFA rank. Bosnia: They did play really good against Argentina but had a really bad start in the game with the own goal. They didn't let the own goal put them down and gave Argentina a good game but unluckily they lost it with 2-1. This game is a must game for both team. If Nigeria win they will have 4 points and a good chance to take the next step in the tournament, the same goes for Bosnia (3 points). Therefore i cannot see anything then attacking soccer between this two teams and thats why i have checked the corner market a little bit. Here are some stats from 5 latest on corners (www.soccerway.com) where i could find stats:

Iran - Nigeria 2-7 USA - Nigeria 6-10 Greece - Nigeria 3-5 Nigeria - Scotland 8-7 Mexico - Nigeria 8-4 Avg. total: 12 Avg. Nigeria: 6.8
Argentina - Bosnia-Herzegovina 2-6 Mexico - Bosnia-Herzegovina 8-3 Bosnia-Herzegovina - Egypt 6-0 Argentina - Bosnia-Herzegovina 5-5 Lithuania - Bosnia-Herzegovina 3-11 Avg. total: 9.8 Avg. Bosnia: 6.2
Bosnia-Herzegovina vs. Liechtenstein 12-1 Slovakia vs. Bosnia-Herzegovina 2-10 Bosnia-Herzegovina vs. USA 11-5 Avg. total: 11.25 Avg. Bosnia: 8
I find the corner lines intressting (Betsson): Total o10.5 @ 1.90 Bosnia o5.5 @ 1.86 Nigeria o4.5 @ 2.00

Re: Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina > Saturday June 21st I fancy Bosnia to win, but I have the feeling that value is gone already. Bosnia are one of the teams with excellent mentality and team spirit. Whenever I saw a game of them, they always run and fought a lot, and always covered well for each other and showed team-play. Moreover, this is the first World Cup for a very proud and hot-tempered nation, and the level of excitement in the country is simply tremendous, so the players feel at the moment like national heroes. Bosnia also have a better coach than Nigeria. Other than these, I think that player-wise, the two teams are very similar in quality. I wrote about Nigeria in my preview before the clash with Iran - they have good players, but a poor coach and not a good team spirit and dressing room climate. They are tactically immature as a team (although many of the players represent top European clubs), and play the typical African slow and predictable football. However, 1.90 is a bit too low, considering one very important factor - a draw is actually a very good result for Bosnia. They play in the last match the poorest team in the group - Iran, where if they win and Nigeria fails to defeat the superpower Argentina - Bosnia will go through. Even if Argentina will use some substitutes in the last game, they are still much classier than Nigeria and shouldn't lose against them. Hence, for Bosnia it is vital that they don't lose this match - because a loss will throw them out theoretically. While a draw will make them favorite to go through at the second place. For all this reasons, I believe in a low scoring game. Under 2.5 @ 1.89 (Pinnacle)

Re: Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina > Saturday June 21st i think bosnia can smash three goals past nigeria. bosnia held back a lot against argentina, concentrating a lot on defending and closing down space due to messi factor. i am backing them to let loose here and and go for the win. they are definitely better technically and i think they will win the midfield battle easily with pjanic and misimovic there and are also likely to play with two strikers dzeko and ibisevic and wingers moving more forward to support the attack with lulic and salihovic. due to attacking nature i also think nigeria can get one goal so in the end i think it could be 3-0 or 3-1 to bosnia herzegovina. good luck

Re: Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina > Saturday June 21st Although Fedar said a very impoportant thing regarding Bosnia only needing to draw, it should not be forgotten that it would be underrating Iran. Nigeria underrated them: 0-0. Costa Rica was underrated in the group of death: almost everyone is dead except them. Chile the same thing. I'm pretty sure Bosnia is advised of this and will want to win, no matter what. Hell, who knows in Argentina might just rotate a lot against Nigeria.

Re: Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina > Saturday June 21st This referee was just horrible at all times. He should not be allowed to judge a local pub game let alone world cup! No fauls, offside given where there wasn't one, nigeria wasted like 10 mins and 6 subs were made and 3 mins of added time? oh come on. Seriously.. Yeah Bosnia fucked up aswell. Played all layed back with no real energy in the second half, makes u wonder what the result would be had the first goal counted

Re: Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina > Saturday June 21st The scenario now... If Argentina beat Nigeria 1-0 and Iran somehow beat Bosnia-Herzegovina 1-0 then the goal difference will be the same (zero) so 'lots will be drawn' as to whether Iran or Nigeria qualify alongside Argentina. :unsure

Re: Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina > Saturday June 21st

Under 2.5 @ 1.89 (Pinnacle)
Bet won. My pick was in big danger in the first half as both teams played very open, the ball almost didn't stay in the middle in the pitch (it was quickly moved from one goal to the other) and both sides felt very vulnerable on the break (not good coverage by the holding midfielders). Bosnia's left full-back was suffering a lot against both Emenike and Musa. Very good scoring chances were missed by both teams, although Bosnia looked sharper in attack (but also poorer at the back). After Odemwinge's goal, Nigeria managed to close the game well. Nigerians were passing the ball conveniently and could have hurt Bosnia with their breaks on several occasions. Bosnia looked totally wasted physically, and surprisingly for me, showed little team spirit, hence they couldn't apply any pressure, but resorted to slow football and monotonous crosses. World Cup 2014 Stats: 13 Bets, 9 Wins, 3 Losses, 1 Void + 6.25 Units (1 Unit per bet)

Re: Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina > Saturday June 21st Nigeria 1 Bosnia 0 From what I saw, Nigeria were the better team here, although Bosnia wrongly had a goal disallowed in the first half Nigeria looked much better than in their first game, and Bosnia much worse

Re: Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina > Saturday June 21st

I find the corner lines intressting (Betsson): Total o10.5 @ 1.90 Bosnia o5.5 @ 1.86 Nigeria o4.5 @ 2.00
Nigeria - Bosnia 4-4, sorry about that people. Had a feeling that did work here
Nigeria 1 Bosnia 0 From what I saw, Nigeria were the better team here, although Bosnia wrongly had a goal disallowed in the first half Nigeria looked much better than in their first game, and Bosnia much worse
Also when Nigeria did there goal Bosnia should had a freekick that they didn't get so i guess this ref. will take the next plan home becouse he wasnt good for either team. But hey its a new day and new day to give money to the bookies :D