** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing > Sunday June 15th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 15 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Andrade, D v Rose, B (02:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Provodnikov, R v Algieri, C (03:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing > Sunday June 15th 3pts R.Provodnikov to win in Rounds 1-6 5/2 Ladbrokes I don’t see Ruslan Provodnikov losing this fight. The question for me lies in when and how he wins the fight. The Russian has plenty of first half wins on his record and this could well be another one. Algieri is unlikely to have the arsenal he needs to keep Provodnikov at bay through the fight and I would expect him to feel plenty of power coming at him and so the American could well be out of there before halfway. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/provodnikov-vs-algieri-betting-ruslan-provodnikov-can-have-a-short-night-s-work 3pts D.Andrade to win in Rounds 7-12 2/1 Ladbrokes Rose goes up in class in a big way here. He’s in the big time but I don’t think he’ll be there for very long. I worry about his lack of power and Andrade is awkward enough not to get hit but to get at Rose. Rose has a lot of heart about him, we’ve seen that in his career but I don’t see him seeing the final bell here. He’ll give it a good go for six or seven rounds but then I expect Andrade to push for, and get, the stoppage. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/andrade-vs-rose-betting-brian-rose-s-big-night-can-end-in-late-stoppage