** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Women's International Friendlies, June

Russia vs China @ 16:00 CET, Monday Women's friendly match to be played in Lithuania. China showed decent basketball so far in the games played in this Baltic country, having beaten Lithuania & Latvia, which turned up with almost their ideal selections. Meanwhile, Russian federation has appointed Myshkin as coach recently, whose career as an NT coach is a question mark. Russia had poor preparation period overall for the EC Qualifiers to be played this month, only having faced lowly Great Britain just last week. Russian team is very young and still needs time to gel together, while their coach is also trying to find his ideal starting 5, he will continue to experiment with this team, especially that it's still a friendly today. China is the better clicking and more ready team at the moment and I believe they will cause all sorts of trouble to Russia today, which is going through a phase of change. My choice is China +10 here, as I believe the fair handi should be no more than 5-6.