** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Urawa Reds v Nagoya Grampus, J League Cup, Sunday 1st June

Sunday 1st June 07.00 Japan League Cup Group Stage last day Group B Urawa Reds v Nagoya Grampus 1.8 4.5 This is the last day of the group stage. As I see it, Urawa Reds have already qualified from this group. Nagoya are in 3rd place and, with second placed Ventforet having played their last game, Nagoya need a draw or win here to finish second and qualify. Urawa need nothing from the game, as they have already qualified and they can afford to draw or lose. If motivation is a factor here, I think Nagoya's odds should probably be a bit lower than they are, and they look good value to me. Nagoya +0.5 2.13 Pinnacle Stake: 5 points

Re: Urawa Reds v Nagoya Grampus, J League Cup, Sunday 1st June

Sunday 1st June 07.00 Japan League Cup Group Stage last day Group B Urawa Reds v Nagoya Grampus 1.8 4.5 This is the last day of the group stage. As I see it, Urawa Reds have already qualified from this group. Nagoya are in 3rd place and, with second placed Ventforet having played their last game, Nagoya need a draw or win here to finish second and qualify. Urawa need nothing from the game, as they have already qualified and they can afford to draw or lose. If motivation is a factor here, I think Nagoya's odds should probably be a bit lower than they are, and they look good value to me. Nagoya +0.5 2.13 Pinnacle Stake: 5 points
Result: Urawa Reds 5 Nagoya Grampus 2 Bet lost Stake: 5 points Return: nil