** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Martinez, SG v Cotto, MA > Sunday June 8th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Martinez, SG v Cotto, MA (04:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Martinez, SG v Cotto, MA > Sunday June 8th Saturday previews: 4pts P.Butler to beat S.Hall on points 6/5 Ladbrokes I think Butler will have too much for Hall in this fight but I don’t think the champion will bow out without seeing the final bell. Hall is a gutsy character but over 12 rounds I just think he’ll be outboxed by the better man and eventually Butler can take the title on a decision verdict before moving on to bigger and better things as a champion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hall-vs-butler-betting-paul-butler-can-land-the-title-on-points-decision 4pts M.Cotto to beat S.Martinez 15/8 Skybet I can’t be having Martinez at these odds. I thought Martin Murray outboxed him in their fight and while I wouldn’t expect Cotto to do the same I do think he has the power to do some damage and get at Martinez and possibly even get him out of there if not claim a comfortable decision at the end of the fight. Cotto looks to have the hunger and desire still so I’ll take him at these sort of odds. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/martinez-vs-cotto-betting-miguel-cotto-can-become-a-champion-again-inside-the-garden

Re: Martinez, SG v Cotto, MA > Sunday June 8th I've watched plenty of the build up of Hall and Butler. Hall commented on how Butler hurt him to the body with bigger gloves when they sparred a couple of years, I'm happy to go along with Butlers prediction that he will "snap him in half" with the smaller gloves. Butler predicts giving him a boxing lesson over the first 6 rounds before stepping up a gear. Hall also prone to cuts/ swelling. Paul Butler to win via TKO/KO 11/4 @ PP or Paul Butler to win in rounds 7-12 9/2 PP Also been watching the build up to Cotto/ Martinez. Alot has been made of Martinezs various injuries in his last fight and multiple surgeries since, at 39 years old I question his ability to recover fully from those and I'll take a rejuvinated Cotto to stop him (or force hime to retire on his still) Miguel Cotto to win via TKO/KO 4/1 @ PP