Announcements
** January Poker League Result : 1st Barry John, 2nd Pabl007, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - drew005 wins £250 / Wishy wins £50 **
** January Naps Competition Result: 1st SILVER FOX, 2nd LIKE A ROUGHIE, 3rd DAISYCHAIN, 4th MRJOL. KO Cup Winner GLAVINTOBY, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

West Tigers @ 2.15 Pinnacle sports 2 Units= With Carney and Fafitta out for Sharks and Farah, Anasta and some others back this is pretty s8 forward for mine North Queensland @ 2.05 Pinnacle Sports = Pearce suspended and nq on a roll, Thurstan playing great Penrith -2.5 = Ricky Stuart's Canberra, need I say more? Didn't end up betting on it but I think Eels -4 has some value v Dragons gl

Re: NRL Round 10 Sound options Lockscombi. Cautious about Eels v St G given Marshall impact now that he's been confirmed to play, although that might be more to do with where my heart is. Three games I do like are Penrith to add to Canberra's misery (wouldn't that be a monumental turnaround if the Raiders went from two 50 point losses to a win?); the Bulldogs to beat the Warriors (not taking too much notice of last week's win by Warriors - the highlights and stats showed just how awful Canberra was - Canterbury, conversely, are travelling consistently well); and, given the revelation that Tinkler hasn't paid the players or coaching staff this past week, Manly strongly favoured over Newcastle on Monday night

Re: NRL Round 10

Sound options Lockscombi. Cautious about Eels v St G given Marshall impact now that he's been confirmed to play' date=' although that might be more to do with where my heart is. Three games I do like are Penrith to add to Canberra's misery (wouldn't that be a monumental turnaround if the Raiders went from two 50 point losses to a win?); the Bulldogs to beat the Warriors (not taking too much notice of last week's win by Warriors - the highlights and stats showed just how awful Canberra was - Canterbury, conversely, are travelling consistently well); and, given the revelation that Tinkler hasn't paid the players or coaching staff this past week, Manly strongly favoured over Newcastle on Monday night[/quote'] Welcome Saintg1! It's nice to hear another voice on here. Just scraped home with the Tigers and wished I had money on the eels. Benji is past his prime for me and I honestly think he will do more harm than good for you guys. Keep the faith though, I'm in a similar boat being a life long Sharks fan and know all to well the pain of playing bad. I agree with you on the Penrith and the dogs. Joey Leilua is out injured for the knights but don't forget Foran and their best player Jamie Lyon is out so the -10 line could be tough to beat. I'll play it safe and not bet gl

Re: NRL Round 10 3 from 3 - all tighter than expected. We have all suffered heartbreaking (and bankroll busting) losses in the dying seconds of matches, so when the reverse applies, as it did tonight, we should rejoice and take the hard earned (I guess that's how it got its name).