** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Variant League 7 - starts 2nd June

teaulc

open to all club members and will run for 17 weeks covering every variant that PokerStars covers. if you not sure on how to play any variant,check out the strategy forum and you should find all the information you need there,if not just post up and i will find it for you. buy in will be $1.10 and top 20% paid. You are invited to join the Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter my Club ID number: 100469 - Enter my Invitation Code: stargate below is the order of games to be played: 18v2_748_u92am.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Variant League 7 - starts 2nd June Sorry I clicked close on tourney before i thought to type 'gg'! Was concentrating on the sam trickett final. Hope a few more join in next week - but I'm going to miss the next 2 I'm afraid,

Re: PL Variant League 7 - starts 2nd June I have played FL Omaha Hi/Lo and find that interesting , but felt bit strange playing High only fixed limit but good game as always , see you all next week hopefully. Well Played Gem looks like your ready to defend that title :clap