** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NatWest T20 Blast

kevshat

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Remaining bets for tonight for me. 3pts Lancashire Most 6's vs Yorkshire 7/5 Boylesports Yorkshire don't really possess many natural big hitters. Obviously Aaron Finch is one but if he goes quickly then it is only really Bairstow who you'd say is dangerous given that Gary Ballance and Liam Plunkett are away with England. Lancashire have a lot more. Most of their top order can hit a long ball and they welcome Jos Buttler back tonight who is a very clean hitter of a ball. Lancashire's attack is pretty strong and don't get hit around the park very often whereas there's a couple of elements of the Yorkshire attack who you can get after so this looks a big price for the home side to hit the most sixes to me. 4pts Essex to beat Surrey 6/5 Stan James I expected Surrey to be favourites for this match because all the attention is on Kevin Pietersen but they're not favourites in my world. Essex have Masters and Mills back to bolster their bowling options and the return of Ravi Bopara and Ryan ten Doeschate from England and IPL duty give Essex two quality all round cricketers at this level too. Surrey have Pietersen in the squad tonight but he's clearly not 100% with his hand injury and he looked out of nick for large parts of the IPL so I don't necessarily think KP = Surrey win. Surrey's bowling attack will need some clever negotiating but with Pettini, Ryder, Bopara, RTD, Foakes and Foster around this is a sensationally strong Essex batting line up. They can put up the runs for the bowlers to defend and I fancy Essex to come through this at a big price thanks to the KP effect. 4pts Durham to beat Warwickshire Evs Unibet This match should be a good one. Both have good bowling attacks but for me the edge lies with Durham in the batting department. Warwickshire welcome Shoaib Malik into their side tonight but it would be only natural if he needs a game or two to find his feet. Durham with Ben Stokes and John Hastings around bat an awful long way down and they now have a whole heap of bowling options for all sorts of wickets so I can see the Jets going well over the next however many weeks until Stokes leaves for the inevitable England duty. Warwickshire's batting isn't quite as deep which is a disadvantage if Durham get a few so I like the visitors at the prices here. 4pts Kent to beat Middlesex 8/11 Paddy Power Taking Middlesex on in this tournament has been a pretty fruitful method in this competition so far and I'm not going to go against that plan here. They are wretched in this format of the game. Eoin Morgan should bring more to their batting line up but he can't do it all on his own and with the ball there isn't someone you look at and think that's a banker four overs especially with Steven Finn not in the squad this evening. Kent's unbeaten record came to an end last night when they went down to Hampshire but they're not the first to do that and they certainly won't be the last so we can forgive them that but they have a wonderful attack for this format at this level and a more than solid batting line up especially if Rob Key shows the form we saw from him last night. Kent are a good deal bigger than I'd make them personally so they look a fair bet here.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Not been my weekend so far :(. Sunday preview: 4pts Glamorgan to beat Gloucestershire Evs Betway I think Glamorgan might just have too much here, especially with the bat. They have a pretty strong batting line up with Rudolph, Allenby, Cooke and Sammy all decent hitters of a cricket ball and with Wagg and Hogan in good form with the bat not to mention the canny medium pace of Allenby the Welsh side have a lot going for them. Gloucestershire are competing strongly but they might just about be found out here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/gloucestershire-vs-glamorgan-betting-glamorgan-can-move-level-with-hampshire-at-the-top

Re: NatWest T20 Blast One more for me. 4pts G.Wagg's Performance Pts - 30&Over 5/6 Bet365 Graham Wagg has been in good touch in all formats this season and I see no reason why he won't go well here. He bowls during the slog overs, fields in positions where the ball goes and is likely to be used to club a few runs late on in the innings. This is a total he can cover with a good performance with the bat and the ball so a combination of the two should definitely yield 30pts.

Re: NatWest T20 Blast [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 11 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kent v Essex (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 13 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Somerset v Hampshire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nottinghamshire v Warwickshire (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glamorgan v Kent (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lancashire v Leicestershire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northamptonshire v Yorkshire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Surrey v Sussex (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Worcestershire (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Essex v Gloucestershire (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 15 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sussex v Somerset (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.56 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]116.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Wednesday preview: 6pts Kent vs Essex - Over 7.5 sixes 4/5 Skybet I think we’re going to see a lot of big hits in this match. Both sides have a number of batsmen who can clear the ropes and in the case of Essex they just keep on hitting big regardless of the situation. They have Jesse Ryder, Ravi Bopara, Ryan ten Doeschate and Ben Foakes who are all natural hitters of a long ball while Key, Billings, Stevens and Blake do it well for Kent. We saw the pyrotechnics Dan Christian produced here last week and I would expect lots more sixes here in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kent-vs-essex-betting-canterbury-crowd-can-see-plenty-more-sixes

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Two for me tonight. 4pts Kent to beat Glamorgan 6/5 Paddy Power Kent have been written off a bit too soon in my eyes. Maybe that's because their two defeats have both been on television but in truth they didn't do a whole amount wrong in those two matches, they just got done over by a couple of special knocks from two special players but I'm not sure Glamorgan have the batting talent to compete with the likes of Hampshire and Essex. Jim Allenby and Jacques Rudolph have gone well for Glamorgan in this competition this season but nobody below them have score consistent runs and that would be a concern should the top two fail for the Dragons. I'm also concerned at the amount of runs that Glamorgan are conceding and the less said about their fielding 'effort' in the rain affected game at Bristol on Sunday the better. Kent have a good side for this Cardiff ground. They have two quality spinners who should go well on the low wicket while Stevens is as good a bowler at taking the pace off the ball as there is in the county game. Kent are still waiting for Stevens to fire with the bat but that will come soon and with the very short straight boundaries here it could well be tonight. All in all there's plenty to like about Kent in this one not just the price so they look a more than acceptable bet here. 4pts Northants to beat Yorkshire 6/5 Stan James Northants have already beaten Yorkshire this season and it was a much stronger Yorkshire on paper than the one they will face this evening. That night Yorkshire had Kane Williamson, Joe Root, Gary Ballance and Liam Plunkett playing - indeed Plunkett top scored and took 2/20 but none of the four will be available tonight as they are all on international duty. Those absences have to be tempered with the arrival of Aaron Finch which is clearly a positive, as we saw last week but even he can't play knocks like last week every time he goes out to bat. Northants are a good side in this format all of a sudden and they've started fairly well even though David Willey hasn't been bowling. He's fit to bowl again now though and he, along with Ian Butler and Azharullah should be able to keep Yorkshire's rate in check before a fairly deep Northants batting line up get to work. At the price and given what's happened this season and the fact this competition is already Northants' priority after a wretched start to the Championship I think the home side offer good value tonight.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 18 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Middlesex v Somerset (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.63 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 19 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warwickshire v Northamptonshire (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicestershire v Nottinghamshire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Thursday TV preview: 4pts Birmingham Bears to beat Northants 10/11 BetVictor I’d have Birmingham as the slight favourites here, especially as they have just walloped Northants by an innings in the Championship over the last four days. They look to have more match winners in their side and I like the batting options they have. There’s players who can play the cameo role and the long innings role. With a varied attack which goes well in their own conditions I think Birmingham can beat a Northants side who have nowhere near the confidence they had when they last played 20 over cricket on this ground. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/birmingham-bears-vs-northants-betting-home-side-can-see-off-defending-champions

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Durham v Leicestershire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Worcestershire v Warwickshire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nottinghamshire v Derbyshire (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glamorgan v Surrey (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lancashire v Northamptonshire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Essex v Middlesex (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Gloucestershire (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kent v Sussex (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.73 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Friday TV preview: 4pts Essex vs Middlesex - Over 10.5 sixes 10/11 Skybet When these two sides met in the Lord’s double header at the start of the campaign it was a high scoring match and I expect another high scoring game here. Both batting line ups look in good form and this isn’t a big ground so I expect a lot of big hitting to come too. Both sides have big hitters in their ranks that when it all comes together big totals will be scored so I expect the sixes line to be covered here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/essex-vs-middlesex-betting-expect-to-see-some-sixes-in-chelmsford

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Two others for me tonight. 4pts Warwickshire to beat Worcestershire 11/10 Stan James I don't usually take teams who are backing up from a match the night before but I was so impressed with Warwickshire last night that I will chance them to win this one. I would expect they will be more than up for this game with it being a local rivalry and with their bowling attack they look a big price here. There's no Moeen Ali for Worcestershire tonight obviously so if they can get rid of Oliver early and keep Mitchell in check it would be tough to see Worcestershire putting up enough runs to compete with a strong Warwickshire batting line up. Worcestershire have been going well with the ball but there's some decent players of spin in this Warwickshire side which will hopefully nullify the effect of Saeed Ajmal so all in all despite Worcestershire's fine start to the campaign and their season as a whole Warwickshire look a tough big to me here. 4pts Glamorgan to beat Surrey 5/4 Betfred I wasn't going to back Glamorgan in this match but I've been priced in now. They are riding the crest of a wave after getting out of trouble last week and then dominating Kent in the Championship this week. Surrey have been inconsistent in this competition. I saw them against Essex recently and they were awful and you sense their lower/middle order aren't sure whether to stick or twist. They may well need to put up a decent score tonight against a Glamorgan side who are batting well and if Jason Roy was to get out early, which is more than possible against Wagg and Hogan, then I just wonder if there are enough men in form below him. Surrey's bowling attack isn't too bad for Glamorgan have some massive hitters so if they get off to a good start the 5/4 could just be a shade too big on an ever improving Welsh outfit.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 25 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glamorgan v Hampshire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.78 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 26 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Middlesex v Gloucestershire (18:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Wednesday preview: 4pts J.Vince Performance Pts - 27&Over 5/6 Bet365 Hampshire look a little short given that they’ve already lost to Glamorgan in this competition this season. One thing that doesn’t look is short though is James Vince’s performance target. He is probably the in form batsman in the country right now and he averages over 43 in this competition this season. He’s covered this total in four of his last six T20 innings but if he doesn’t cover it with the bat he may bowl an over or two and he fields in all the key positions so a line of 27 looks very low. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/glamorgan-vs-hampshire-betting-hampshire-captain-can-lead-from-the-front

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Thursday TV preview: 4pts Middlesex to beat Gloucestershire 10/11 Ladbrokes I’m not a Middlesex fan in this competition at all but I can’t help but to take them here given Gloucestershire’s injury woes. Klinger is a big miss because he leads this team so well and while Adam Rouse is a perfectly talented wicket keeper he will be under a lot of pressure in his first game since being released by Hampshire and will be wanting to prove a point. Middlesex’s performances if not results have improved and they can get a rare win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/middlesex-vs-gloucestershire-betting-middlesex-can-pick-up-rare-win-at-hq

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Kent (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.16 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Somerset v Essex (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Worcestershire v Nottinghamshire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yorkshire v Lancashire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northamptonshire v Durham (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Surrey v Hampshire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.46 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Warwickshire (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.03 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sussex v Middlesex (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.35 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Friday TV preview: 4pts Lancashire to beat Yorkshire 6/5 Ladbrokes Lancashire would have won the first match but for the controversial decision to penalise them six runs for a slow over rate and I think they will make up for that by winning this one. Yorkshire aren’t doing much wrong in this competition but they’re not doing a whole lot right and it has been a couple of special innings that have got them as far in it as they are. They can’t keep coming along though so I’ll go with Lancashire to gain revenge in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/yorkshire-vs-lancashire-betting-lancashire-can-gain-revenge-at-headingley

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Two more for tonight. Not got a lot of time so no huge writeups. 4pts Kent to beat Gloucestershire 5/6 Sportingbet We saw last night the effect injuries are having on Gloucestershire and the worry for them here is Kent's attack is better than Middlesex's. Kent's batting is good too and they should win this. They should be a lot shorter to do it too. 4pts Hampshire to beat Surrey 4/5 Stan James Surrey's strength in this competition is their bowling which especially at the death is so good it takes the pressure off their batting. They miss Dernbach tonight and Amla's stint is over too. We know Hampshire have a ferocious batting line up and we saw how good their death bowling is the other night and I expect them to be too strong for Surrey tonight. Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using PL Forum

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nottinghamshire v Yorkshire (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.16 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Saturday preview: 4pts Nottinghamshire to beat Yorkshire 4/5 Bet365 I think the weight of runs Nottinghamshire are scoring at the minute coupled with them having home advantage gives them the edge here. While their attack isn’t what it once was it is still perfectly good enough to compete in this match. Yorkshire have a competitive attack themselves but they don’t always fire with the bat especially if they lose a couple of wickets up front so there is enough to believe Nottinghamshire will win this. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nottinghamshire-vs-yorkshire-betting-nottinghamshire-can-rule-at-trent-bridge

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Sunday TV preview: 4pts Durham vs Derbyshire - Over 7.5 sixes 5/6 Spreadex Picking a winner between two pretty poor sides in this format isn’t easy. Neither are in great form so the best bet could well be for there to be more than 7.5 sixes. Both sides have big hitters in their batting line ups and you wouldn’t say either have a gun bowling attack. The boundaries have been in a lot in these TV games so that should be the case here. There were 13 sixes in the last match on this ground so over 7.5 looks achievable here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/durham-vs-derbyshire-betting-chester-le-street-can-play-host-to-some-big-hits

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 1 July 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yorkshire v Leicestershire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.54 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Tuesday TV preview: 4pts Leicestershire Most 6s 13/10 Bet365 Yorkshire should win this match but I don’t think they are the certainties the odds suggest but instead of taking them on in the match department I’m happy to take them on the six hitting. Finch aside probably only Bairstow is a natural six hitter in this Yorkshire side whereas the way Leicestershire play their cricket they have a number of them especially now that Scott Styris is back again so at 13/10 I like the Foxes to hit the most sixes here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/yorkshire-vs-leicestershire-betting-leicestershire-can-smash-the-most-sixes-at-headingley

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 2 July 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yorkshire v Durham (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.03 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Surrey v Kent (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.92 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.46 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Wednesday TV preview: 4pts Surrey vs Kent - Under 9.5 sixes 5/6 Stan James The wicket for this match looks to be the same one Surrey used to play Hampshire on Friday night. Although there is a short boundary to one side the wicket turned a bit and you would think it would only turn more in this game. There is a huge boundary to one side so it could be that the sixes line is quite high here, especially with bowling being the strength of both sides so I’ll go with under 9.5 sixes in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/surrey-vs-kent-betting-sixes-may-be-short-in-supply-at-the-kia-oval

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 3 July 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Middlesex v Glamorgan (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northamptonshire v Warwickshire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Thursday TV preview: 4pts Birmingham Bears to beat Northants 10/11 Ladbrokes Although they have lost their last two I like Birmingham here. Northants are having all sorts of injury problems and there doesn’t look much to their batting once the openers have gone. We saw them struggle for form with the bat in the reverse fixture and since then they’ve lost more batsmen. Warwickshire look to be stronger with the bat for this match and if their bowlers can keep the Northants openers quiet this should be a comfortable win for the Bears. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/northamptonshire-vs-birmingham-bears-betting-bears-can-do-the-double-over-the-champions

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 4 July 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Durham v Nottinghamshire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Sussex (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicestershire v Northamptonshire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Worcestershire v Yorkshire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.98 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glamorgan v Somerset (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.81 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warwickshire v Lancashire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.81 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Essex v Surrey (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kent v Hampshire (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 6 July 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Leicestershire (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Somerset (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.63 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Worcestershire v Lancashire (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Sunday TV preview: 3pts Somerset to beat Hampshire 7/5 Unibet Somerset might just be worth a chance here. They have a number of match winners with the bat and Tim Groenewald is expected to make his debut which should help them with the ball. As a unit this Hampshire batting line up isn’t firing and if the big two at the top don’t get them off to a good start there’s a chance they may not recover. At the prices Somerset look good value in a match they simply must win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hampshire-vs-somerset-betting-somerset-could-be-value-in-sunday-s-tv-game