** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

In-play corners, Low risk

Evening all, first post here so thought id make it a system that ive been working on for a short while. In play Corners Description: The system i have devised takes advantage of the fairly common "under-achieving" games across the world, Betting specifically on Under-Corners, the returns are fairly flexible, owing to how long you are willing to hold on for. Its not the most ideal but this system does utilize the Cash-out option. ----------- Stake Plan: The staking plan that i have been using is fairly simple and 'target-driven'. Starting with £10 or however much you wish to, and continuing in a rolling accumulator style. The testing that i have done so far has been quick and simple, requiring only a 20% profit on the initial stake, this has been achieved roughly 10 minutes after placing the bet, however the more you wish to achieve the longer you will need to hold on. ----------- Pro's / Con's: Pro's: Because this bet is based around the under-corners market, the more time passes without a corner the more we stand to gain. The turn-around on placing the bet and cashing out at a target value can be very quick. Correct selection can ensure this is a solid system. Con's: As soon as there is a corner awarded in the match in question, it has a damaging effect on the cash-out value, and can be fairly slow to recover from. Can be limited on matches that meet selection criteria. ----------- Selection Criteria: (Still under trial) *****Selections picked at Half Time***** Ok, so as this system is based on the under-corners market it is important to select games that are playing poor football, ideally what i like to call a blank game (no cards, goals, limited shots, limited/no corners). If there has been goals in the game, a decent goal difference would be preferred i.e 2-0, 3-0 etc. This would lend me to think that the winning team would go hard on the defense and sit back for the remainder. Avoid draws, with or without goals, avoid high shooting games, both on and off target. Ideally 2-3 games would be picked. Ideal market would be the under-corners line offering in the region of between 1/2 and 1/4, 2/5, 2/7 etc ----------- Placing and cashing the Bet Ok so we have picked 3 games that are low on cards, shots, a couple corners but no more than about 3 or 4. All the games are at HT and are generally boring games to be at. Our favourite. Place the bet with whatever your chosen stake is, cash out value will instantly offer around 80% of your initial stake. As soon as the matches resume play the cash out value will begin to increase at increments of around 5-10% every 30 seconds or so. Have your target value already in your mind and wait for the cash out to reach that amount, basically we want no corners for around 5-10 minutes, as soon as there is a corner it will lower the cash out value to an amount that is still recoverable. From this point it is just a waiting game. ----------- An example here shows a staking plan at a 20% profit margin. As you can see the first amount of bets are fairly minuscule profits, but as im sure everyone knows on this sort of bet, the first line as as important as the last. This is purely an example showing how far this can go and 100% would not recommend lumping 25k on a 20% profit [TABLE=width: 370]

[TR] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD] £ 10.00[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]23[/TD] [TD] £ 552.06[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD] £ 12.00[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]24[/TD] [TD] £ 662.47[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]3[/TD] [TD] £ 14.40[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]25[/TD] [TD] £ 794.97[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]4[/TD] [TD] £ 17.28[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]26[/TD] [TD] £ 953.96[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]5[/TD] [TD] £ 20.74[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]27[/TD] [TD] £ 1,144.75[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]6[/TD] [TD] £ 24.88[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]28[/TD] [TD] £ 1,373.71[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]7[/TD] [TD] £ 29.86[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]29[/TD] [TD] £ 1,648.45[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]8[/TD] [TD] £ 35.83[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]30[/TD] [TD] £ 1,978.14[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]9[/TD] [TD] £ 43.00[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]31[/TD] [TD] £ 2,373.76[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]10[/TD] [TD] £ 51.60[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]32[/TD] [TD] £ 2,848.52[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]11[/TD] [TD] £ 61.92[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]33[/TD] [TD] £ 3,418.22[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]12[/TD] [TD] £ 74.30[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]34[/TD] [TD] £ 4,101.86[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]13[/TD] [TD] £ 89.16[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]35[/TD] [TD] £ 4,922.24[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]14[/TD] [TD] £ 106.99[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]36[/TD] [TD] £ 5,906.68[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]15[/TD] [TD] £ 128.39[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]37[/TD] [TD] £ 7,088.02[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]16[/TD] [TD] £ 154.07[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]38[/TD] [TD] £ 8,505.62[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]17[/TD] [TD] £ 184.88[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]39[/TD] [TD] £ 10,206.75[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]18[/TD] [TD] £ 221.86[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]40[/TD] [TD] £ 12,248.10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]19[/TD] [TD] £ 266.23[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]41[/TD] [TD] £ 14,697.72[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]20[/TD] [TD] £ 319.48[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]42[/TD] [TD] £ 17,637.26[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]21[/TD] [TD] £ 383.38[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]43[/TD] [TD] £ 21,164.71[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]22[/TD] [TD] £ 460.05[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]44[/TD] [TD] £ 25,397.65[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=align: right]45[/TD] [TD] £ 30,477.18[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] --------------------------------- Here is an example of the first couple of bets, cashed out as soon as the next target was hit. Some of the cashouts go slightly over the required amount, the extra would just sit in the balance as surplus. Screenshot_1.png Hopefully this will be of use to people, ive never shared a system before so not to sure how best to explain it, this should do. Any questions feel free to ask. Using the above staking "Targets", i managed it to bet 20 whilst still playing around with selection criteria, a fair amount of luck got me that far as looking back on some of the bets i did i wouldn't think of placing some of them now. Cheers, Craig

Re: In-play corners, Low risk @Finky That depends really on how many corners have been awarded, experience tells me that by Half time if there has only been 4 corners for example, then the line will offer Under 12. If there has only been 1, then Under 9 will be offered.. @Froment. Yea everything seems nice on the surface haha. Ill be running it concurrently to other things that im developing, hopefully start to build up a decent bank with it