** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NBA Conference 1/2-finals

Pacers@Wizzards = over 183,[email protected](MARATHONBET) Same Pacers team like the one against the Hawks turned out last night saving the home series. Since it's not 0-2 I guess Indiana will be much more confident in their surviving abilities and will head to The Capital with a big relief and some big desire to built on that life-saving win since their big man Hibbert was the big factor in Game 2. But since it's too risky to suddently start believing in the consistantly underachieving the 2nd part of the season team of Indiana and oppose that obvious talented Wizzards team I prefer to go for much less stressful total tonight. Both teams scored only 168 in Game 2 which kept bettors happy with an under line set way higher at 186. Also worth to be mentioned these two played some memorable unders during the regular season and tonight the total is set as low as 183,5 so probably the public will be jumping on it. However let's not forget both teams combined 198pts in Game 1 and let remind ourselves series are moving to Washington where hosts are averaging 100.2 ppg at home and allowing 98.1 ppg. I don't rate the Pacers defense on the road as high as at home and with both of the Wizzards home game series against Chicago finished overs I now lean towards OVER 183,5 as a value pick for this game! :hope

Re: NBA Conference 1/2-finals Spurs@TrailBlazers = TrailBlazerrs [email protected](MARATHONBET) Don’t think this series will be so tough for San Antonio like the 7th game decider against Dallas but neither it will be a walk in the park now since they lead 2-0. I can definitely see them through but Portland are talented team that will give their 120% of themselves to make the Popovich life as hard as possible. Now the series shift towards Portland and the home court is where the hosts have made their name this season. I believe they posses a great value as a 0-2 underdog currently and with the last 3 great game Spurs played I think tonight will be natural pulling leg off the gas a bit. The home crowd will be as noisy as ever and with so much at stake I can see Blazers playing it like Their Game Of The Year. A planned time-out for Popovich and Spurs tonight, a great effort for Portland. :hope

Re: NBA Conference 1/2-finals Clippers@Thunder = Clippers+5,5 @ 1.92 MARATHONBET (5/10 stake) You know, I was about to give all my vote to the Thunder couple of days ago giving them all the credit due after so many good PlayOff performances last couple of years plus the excellent season including the alien Durant gaming. However after surviving that 3 Quarters of a scare by the LA and the incredible comeback they mastered at home I truly believe the moment now favors them! No maths, no calculations tonight, pure situational angle here! :hope