** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL Draft 2014

danj2202

usually we do ok so long as some trades dont annihilate us First overall pick - Jadeveon Clowney 4/9 paddy/sky - 10pts Clowney was poor last year in college but was consensus number 1 going into the year and despite a poorish season and some character questions raised remains the most popular and likely selection for the Texans to pair with Watt for a lethal pass rush First QB to be drafted Blake Bortles - 13/8 Ladbrokes/Betvictor - 4 pts Jonny Manziel has moved in this market in the last few days as fav but Bortles remains the value as 6-8 weeks ago he was this price to be the first selection in the draft and is much more a prototypical passer in the NFL and Jonny Football is a project, talented but nowhere near ready for Sunday football Johnny Manziel to be drafted 5th pick or later Evs Sky - 10pts If he gets past the Jags at 3 then we cash, its that simple and I dont think he should be taken top 5, not even close I may play more tomorrow, that will do for starters

Re: NFL Draft 2014 Am going to add Over 3.5 quarterbacks in the first round at 7/4 ladbrokes 6 points Manziel, bortles and bridgewater will all go and i anticipate somebody jumping back in late for derek carr so this is worth a play, slightly missed the price but still some value Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk